Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ni0987

Best mobile data coverage in Vadodara?

Hello Friends,

A friend will soon visit vadodara for her field work. She needs to stay there for about 3 months.

She will be visiting many places in Vadodara and need to collect & upload her field work data on daily basis.

Please suggest a good network in Vadodara for data connection, GSM/CDMA doesn't matter. She has both kind of unlocked data cards.

Also suggest the best plans available in those networks.

Thank you..

Edited by ni0987
  • Like 2

Reliance CDMA is gud 1 :)

Being a local guy from vadodara, Mostly every where in vadodara CDMA 3G signals r strong. i personaly use it :)

Reliance Rs. 94 for 1.5gb

Sent from my HTC S710d using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

I am from Baroda

& a user of reliance CDMA since last 7 years. CDMA network is very strong in most of the city limits & there is nowhere I have found signal problems. Yes, in basements of mall, parking places etc, there is a drop in signal level, but that is applicable to any network. In the periphery of the city , there is a reduction in signal power, but call drop is never an issue. In most of the city area EVDO works well, but in outskirts I have noticed 1x many times. Plans I am using is 1.5 GB/month evdo @ 94 Rs << earlier it was even better, but now it has changed. You can find discussion about the same in this forum.

For datacard, earlier my company in outskirt of city, used to give tata photon+ to few employees for net on move, but after there were signal problems, company switched to reliance net connect.

Sorry, I can't provide feedback for other networks, as not a regular user of any other service. I do have few other connections but use them only 1-2% of time of month, so not much experience.

• Like 1

Thank you friend..

Even I would prefer reliance CDMA.

Go with Vodafone, preety stable in Baroda...

She can opt for 249 for 1 GB data with Vodafone....

What can be the motivation to pay almost 3 times more amount (249 vs 94) for 50% less data ?? That too we don't know if vodafone offers 3g speed, whereas reliance cdma does..

• Like 1

dont know abt vodafone but airtel has stopped the 3G services in gujrat. even the online recharge does not show any 3G recharges..

Reliance CDMA is best :)

dont know abt vodafone but airtel has stopped the 3G services in gujrat. even the online recharge does not show any 3G recharges..

This is really an important information.

We always assume Airtel offers all kind of services everywhere.

I talked to thier CC just now and they told me they are not offering 3G in the following circles:

1. Gujarat
  2. Haryana
  3. Kerala
  4. UP East
  5. Kolkata
  6. Maharashtra (incl Goa & Mumbai)
  7. MP

This is really an important information.

We always assume Airtel offers all kind of services everywhere.

I talked to thier CC just now and they told me they are not offering 3G in the following circles:

1. Gujarat
  2. Haryana
  3. Kerala
  4. UP East
  5. Kolkata
  6. Maharashtra (incl Goa & Mumbai)
  7. MP

Thats because of the recent supreme court stay order on 3G roaming.. They have temporarily stopped it till 11th may