Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums

Hi Rimwebians,

I was thinking of buying this tablet just wanted to know your reviews on Chinese tabs and there support. I am going tomorrow to the dealer's place so i can have lookup on the tablet performance. I have got some of the reviews from youtube and other sources saying it has good overall performance but still lags in the browser and youtube cannot be view in portrait mode. On XDA i have found some of the custom rom, But still i want to clarify with the after sales support these type of companies will have.

Any other alternatives are welcome.

XDA link:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2175446&page=11

More Tablet Support:

http://www.slatedroid.com/forum/682-spark-firewire-firmware-development/

ainol-novo-9-spark-retina-display.jpg

• Like 1

What is the price and does it have 3G capability

even i was doing the research , and still i am like cat on the wall, the tablet looks impressive with specs, including the 10" hero 2 etc, let me know what ur experience is tomorrow in mumbai

What is the price and does it have 3G capability

Its Priced for 16,990 on www.ainolindia.com but one seller is gving for 15,488 on ebay(Shopatab). It doesnt hv 3G inbuilt, though features like IPS Retina Screen and slim as IPAD are much impressive

Edited by sumeetpingale

I have tried a few ainol tablets and they were Extremely Good. But i don't own one so i can't say about long term usage.

But for these price levels, maybe Nexus 7 would be better. Its very very rugged and you get latest updates etc.

It also comes with 3G i guess though it may be more expensive. I had brought one N7 for around 14K without 3G some months back from homeshop or tradus or some such site.

• Like 1

Had hands-on on the Ainol Novo 9 Spark, it was like iPAD clone. Here are the points i observed:

1. 9,7 Smooth, clear HD screen and touch is good

2. Built quality is good. - thts promising

3. Camera is avg.

4. Android ver. 4.1.1, will be good if they upgrades to 4.2

5. No bluetooth - dont use bluetooth either on phones

6. Even Antutu scores more than 12k.

I think with this points i can go for this tablet

• Like 1

I think with this points i can go for this tablet

Did you buy the tablet?.

How is it?, my earlier experience with ainol is not so good, I have Novo 8 tablet which is laggy and dead now.

Are you able to use Bluetooth from OTG?

hey i got this tablet today only. It does heats-up in nearly 15-20 mins. have to check the battery life. i hv flash with custom rom and since then no lags.

Will let u know abt the game smoothness later

• Like 1

Any reasons you didnt go for Nexus 7 tab, as it would have come in the same price range and is a reputed tab.

I wanted bigger screen and this tablet is mind blowing as it comes to display. Merely full hd retina screen.

Battery performance of this tablet has upset me. Only 4hrs with wifi browsing. Browser do stuck in between.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2

hey i got this tablet today only. It does heats-up in nearly 15-20 mins. have to check the battery life. i hv flash with custom rom and since then no lags.

Will let u know abt the game smoothness later

Which custom rom did you flash?

Yes this ROM is fast bt nt completely stable.. Bt i am nt able to overclock properly it hangs beyond 1.2 ghz

Allwinner a 31 is designed to consume low power. So accordingly it will not overclock well like ARM’s Cortex A7 on which it is build on.

Yea.. Thats right