Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
phonegeek

BBM Released For Android and iOS

not available in google play for wifi only tablets. but can be installed by sideloading apk.

Bbm in android and iPhone is free...bt is chargeable to blackberry phone users ....it's like wife charging husband... n giving free to the city.

Sent from my HTC One dual sim using Tapatalk

• Like 2

^^^^^^

Haha... Great comparison...

Bbm can't attach videos

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Yes, I received this comparison through WhatsApp from one of my friends, but that obviously was explicit with the 3-letter word, you know what.

• Like 1

BBM android pe aagya to har koi WhatsApp se hi apana BBM pin bhej raha hei , jaise sab log BB hi use karate ho !! :doh:

Now no more tricks, and no more waiting.

already uninstalled it ! ! no fun !

• Like 1

Can't even send ms office docs

What's the use of this BBM when it was meant for corporate.

Yes, the honeymoon is over... Uninstalling it for good... I earlier had little hope that it will be a good option for people who have exhausted their FREE first year usage on whatsapp, but the BBM experience is not worth mentioning.. So I am happy that I have purchased 5 year subscription extension for Whatsapp, last year... Even google's immature Hangouts is 1000 times better than BBM, imho...

^^^

I have used the following,

1. Whatsapp

2. LINE

3. Viber

4. BBM

From my experience I would say LINE is the best option- free, has PC client that can run on multiple PCs (so you can use PC client from home & office and mobile app while on the move) and even supports video call. Viber comes close second, because it can support PC client on one machine only. But If you also want to use VoIP calls, then Viber is the best.

Whatsapp suffers from the issue of not having PC client and free for only first year.

BBM is pathetic.

Whatsapp supports pc client use Blue Stacks. you can use all android apps on pc or mac. I am using BBM, Line, Viber, Whatsapp, on mac

http://www.bluestacks.com

Whatsapp supports pc client use Blue Stacks. you can use all android apps on pc or mac. I am using BBM, Line, Viber, Whatsapp, on mac

Using on bluesack does not give a good experience as a officail desktop app and whatsapp cant be used on bluestack as when you register your whatsapp on bluestack whatsapp on your phone will be deactivated as whatspp cant be used at 2 places together

Using on bluesack does not give a good experience as a officail desktop app and whatsapp cant be used on bluestack as when you register your whatsapp on bluestack whatsapp on your phone will be deactivated as whatspp cant be used at 2 places together

yes you are right. I am using the sim of iPad. iPad is not comparable for whatsapp.

My iPad is not jailbreaken. So no whatsapp on iPad.

not familiar with iPad. but whatsapp is also not officially compatible with wifi only android tablets also. however, I have installed by downloading the apk file and directly installing it. the verification code came via sms to my mobile and I had to just punch that into the app on the tablet. something similar must be available for iPad also

Its a useless as of now.. I was excited to use bu realised there is nothing to it... also I feel that it is not replacement of whatsapp..

not familiar with iPad. but whatsapp is also not officially compatible with wifi only android tablets also. however, I have installed by downloading the apk file and directly installing it. the verification code came via sms to my mobile and I had to just punch that into the app on the tablet. something similar must be available for iPad also

yes i installed whatsapp on iPad, when my iPad is jailbreak. But after upgrading to ios7, I could not do it as there is no cydia.

The beta version had glitches and this official one isn't error free either. Sometimes it is showing wrong time of sent messages. The emoticons are so small that it needs magnifying glass to get it noticed.

BBM in its present form cannot be a replacement of today's whatsapp.

Anyways, a healthy competition is always welcome which can compel Whatsapp to do away with its subscription.

Right now I can't see bbm replacing whatsapp any soon... They have to improve their app

• Like 1

Right now I can't see bbm replacing whatsapp any soon... They have to improve their app

just received an update to BBM android app. Yet to notice any improvement though.

for BBM its too little too late

for BBM its too little too late

I would like to remove little from your line !!

I uninstalled it.useless app.

bbm fails to attract me, as the pin is tough to remember and share. whatsapp is cool as it takes from contacts.

with so many chat apps, i find my friends are mostly on whatsapp and hence others are not valuable for me.

Sent from my Dream_D1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1