Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dr.faramroze

Tutorial: Samsung Stellar i200 Stock ROMs - Flashing - Downgrade - Upgrade - Data Configuration

All steps go fine but ##3282# doesn't bring anything up

Enter *#22745927 on the dial pad > Click on the Hidden Menu Option to Enable the hidden menu

and then type ##3282#

• Like 1

All steps go fine but ##3282# doesn't bring anything up

Enter *#22745927 on the dial pad > Click on the Hidden Menu Option to Enable the hidden menu

and then type ##3282#

Ya did that, but not working, will try the root method after rooting. If that doesn't work will try this method after downgrading to ICS.

Edit- Downloaded this http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1613986&d=1357237706 from this forum http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2077653. Opened the dialer and entered *#22745927 and enabled hidden menu then went to the app and tapped launch hidden menu and selected data and followed your instructions. Now 1X is working, will go to the webworld and beg them to activate EVDO and see how it goes. Thanks everyone for the help, this community really rocks.

Edited by harishmenace

Any one has mirror for the ICS downgrade file, download from goo is getting stuck at 80%

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Any one has mirror for the ICS downgrade file, download from goo is getting stuck at 80%

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Check on sxtpdeveloper

tapped from DNA

Nowadays many ROM/firmware files break all of a sudden during download, but here are the alternates link.http://hotfile.com/dl/180322145/90f7c2c/CI200_I200VRALH2_I200VZWLH2_842991_REV04_user_low_ship.tar.md5.html

http://www.bergfiles.com/i/bf6055c46bh1bi0

• Like 1

Nowadays many ROM/firmware files break all of a sudden during download, but here are the alternates link.http://hotfile.com/dl/180322145/90f7c2c/CI200_I200VRALH2_I200VZWLH2_842991_REV04_user_low_ship.tar.md5.html

http://www.bergfiles.com/i/bf6055c46bh1bi0

Thanks, will download and flash

Anyone using this on MTS, can't seem to get data work on MTS. Data works on Reliance and TATA, are there any extra steps required for MTS.

Anyone using this on MTS, can't seem to get data work on MTS. Data works on Reliance and TATA, are there any extra steps required for MTS.

Hi Hari ,

There is no extra steps needed to get the data working on MTS. Do you have a OMH MTS sim card with you ? .. The white and red one ?

The old Full red sim cards will not support data in US handsets , you need to get a OMH diamond sim card for the same.

• Like 3

mts is very smart...... if you buy just omh sim, you will get only 1x.... for evdo you have to convert it to smartphone or you have to buy new smartphone sim ( again they will give white and red one ....but evdo activated )

• Like 2

Thanks, that worked B)

Don't know where my previous post went, hope this one makes it>_>

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Root+recovery on 4.1.2 without downgrade

?fid=22909751817929185%20target=_blank%3

I200_JB-SYSTEM_ICS-BOOTLOADER.zip

source

someone please re-upload this file for me.

I have tried to download it several times,

but either it doesn't complete of the checksum fails.

It would be better to have it on box/dropbox.

thank you :)

I am facing a typical problem on my Samsung stellar.It is running on 4.0.4 and baseband version I200VRLH2.Only Tata evdo is working even no data (1x and evdo) for reliance.Reliance PRL version is showing 2. DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX! NEED HELP.

By the way,there is a apk, samiota.apk. that also work in ICS for enableing hidden menu.

There are 2 options that can be used to fix this.

1) you need a modded sim card , you can get it in market . You have to swap your number to this sim card and then it will work.

2) There is a seller in ebay , who claims to patch the modem which will make the data working in Stellar using OMH RIL sim card. But he charges Rs.500.

You can try any of these option. These are the ones i know , any other methods please suggest.

Root your phone via adb, install this zip from sdcard http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=9390375540264796363. Its MA1 4.1.2. And if there is data problem only for Reliance then flash the 4.0.4 Odin tar file 3 times when the phone is on 4.0.4.

• Like 2

Kalaichelvi@I am using Reliance OMH SIM card.HSD already activated on it.So with out withdrawing HSD service, it is not possIble to swap my number to a blank omh card.I don't know how to stop HSD for Reliance.dr.faramroze@ I am facing Reliance data problem on 4.0.4 also.In case of Reliance, phone is not showing right PRL version.I have tried to upgrade JB, link provided by you but geting signature verification failed error.

Kalaichelvi@I am using Reliance OMH SIM card.HSD already activated on it.So with out withdrawing HSD service, it is not possIble to swap my number to a blank omh card.I don't know how to stop HSD for Reliance.dr.faramroze@ I am facing Reliance data problem on 4.0.4 also.In case of Reliance, phone is not showing right PRL version.I have tried to upgrade JB, link provided by you but geting signature verification failed error.

Just do the above steps. Flash the LH2 odin tar, once, see if data works with the setting LTE+EVDO+CDMA and select india mode in ##3282# settings and see, there is no need for modded sim here, data works on Reliance normal SIM on Stellar. During initial boot after odin, place the Reliance SIm inside.

Dr.Famaroze@thanks for reply.Will I flash LH2 Odin.tar with out SIM?

Dr.faramroze@Will I flash lh2 Odin tar with out reliance sim?

Yes

Sent from my VS950 4G using Tapatalk 2

SIM dose not make any difference , you may get activation screen at first boot, just bypass it .

source

I downloaded this file,

checked its md5.

extracted the huge single .exe file,

put my stellar to ODIN/download mode

connected with PC, fired the exe,

clicked on 'Start' and it halts saying:

'md5 hash value is invalid'.

Please check the attached shot.

I have tried it many time,

downloaded this file many times but the result is same.

some basic info:

Android Version: 4.1.2

Baseband: I200VRBMA1

Hardware: I200.04

I don;t know what other information should be checked.

Friends, please help me root this stellar.

post-72780-0-23012000-1392578089_thumb.p

source

I downloaded this file,

checked its md5.

extracted the huge single .exe file,

put my stellar to ODIN/download mode

connected with PC, fired the exe,

clicked on 'Start' and it halts saying:

'md5 hash value is invalid'.

Please check the attached shot.

I have tried it many time,

downloaded this file many times but the result is same.

some basic info:

Android Version: 4.1.2

Baseband: I200VRBMA1

Hardware: I200.04

I don;t know what other information should be checked.

Friends, please help me root this stellar.

The reliable method as a daily driver is what i have given a page backwards. This embedded odin file is not compiled by Samsung so MD5 issues will occur. There are ways to run this without MD5 but still data will go off anytime. For using 4.1.2 on the Stellar, root and use the flashable zip because it only changes the system partiton and aboot, sbl, modem,recovery etc remain as 4.0.4.

Hi,

i have a stellar. I am facing problem in it.

Android 4.0.4

I am getting signal but no one can call me nor I can make a call.

I can reset/flash.

I even did

*#22745927, enable menu
##786#, select reset
I doubt it reset though. It is possible that I might have messed up some settings.
Please help me restore data and voice.
Edited by rajanmehta
<< Topic Merged >>

Can some one please provide a link on how to root this thing? The method provided by doctor and shreesh works like a charm. I have date working on reliance all sim cards. No modded required.

But I am an 4.0.4 right now. How do I root and upgrade to JB?

Root by SuperSu_GS3_Debugfs_r2b. Enable developer options, USB debugging. Run the bat file in the folder. But RECRUC06 SIM works on 4.1.2 ME1 firmware without any problems.

• Like 2