Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
KanagaDeepan

Full Featured Dashboard for ZTE MTS Modems

Thank you very much :signthankspin:

Aalok bhai please advise should we change the dashboard given in your modem?

KD ji many thanks.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk 2

+1 kanaga sir.. thanks a lot..

dipan bhai, will test it with the modem whether it works after unlocking or not (when embedded within modem), when i reach lucknow on wednusday as i am not having device right now with me.. though it will work when installed on PC with unlocked modems..

I have tested myself with Unlocked MTS MBlaze PREMIUM (foldable one unlocked by myself) with TataCDMA RUIM... There is no way it can't work for aalok ji's case... Even if it didn't, you can just uninstall this dashboard and install the one that came with the modem...

^ Not working with Mr. Aalok's - tried with Reliance CDMA Prepaid :(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Start communication with the device"

. . . with 20% it stops

and then displays,

"The device has no response.

Please reinsert and try again." - OK

(I have reinserted in different USB slots in my Laptop but result is the same)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(With China Net modem gets connected without any problem)

Edited by admirer2000

One question slightly off topic but with Aalok bhai's modems are you people able to use Chinanet 3g or only Chinanet 1x? I was only able to connect to Chinanet 1x using Reliance EVDO enabled RUIM. My question is if we are connecting Chinanet 1x are you still getting EVDO speeds?

^ Not working with Mr. Aalok's - tried with Reliance CDMA Prepaid :(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Start communication with the device"

. . . with 20% it stops

and then displays,

"The device has no response.

Please reinsert and try again." - OK

(I have reinserted in different USB slots in my Laptop but result is the same)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(With China Net modem gets connected without any problem)

This is common problem with ordinary MBLAZE modem. I experienced this when I used MTS service on MTS Modem ;p Just re insert in same port, it will start working.. even if it didn't work, just uninstall it and use old dashboard.. dashboard changing don't touch drivers.. so no need to worry..

One user confirmed that it's working with aalok ji modem by PM..

Sent from my iPhone like looking (for Sheeps) Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

One question slightly off topic but with Aalok bhai's modems are you people able to use Chinanet 3g or only Chinanet 1x? I was only able to connect to Chinanet 1x using Reliance EVDO enabled RUIM. My question is if we are connecting Chinanet 1x are you still getting EVDO speeds?

I have the same problem with bsnl (evdo activated) sim, can connect to 1x only. On ubuntu, I get 'No carrier detected'. Any solution to this?

Only net is working, no sms and calls.Tested on my unlock AC2766 with tata & rel sim.

@digitalnirvana

I am getting EVDO (China Net 3G) connected using Reliance CDMA Prepaid SIM.

@kanagaDeepan

Tried again & even removed the SIM and inserted again to try but it didn't get thru. Bad luck for me :(

Sure, it will be very helpful if it works to send the allowed 200 SMS / day. Pls. try to get a solution. Thanks.

Edited by admirer2000

had asked my friend to check yesterday and got negative response... will be reaching lucknow tomorrow and will check again myself. maybe it'll work after some tweaks..

I have the same problem with bsnl (evdo activated) sim, can connect to 1x only. On ubuntu, I get 'No carrier detected'. Any solution to this?

Aalok bhai for your BSNL EVDO SIM is China net 3g working?

Please excuse typos and brevity, sent while mobile.

dipan bhai, sometime it works, sometime doesn't.

BSNL EVDO never worked at my residence but works good (though fluctuating since a month or so) at my office, which is just 700-800 mts. from my office..

Only able to connect on 1x through Alokji's modem, tested with Reliance & BSNL RUIMs. While Micromax 300C works on both 1x and EVDO.

Is that with chinanet dashboard or this full dashboard?

This full dashboard doesn't work with Alokji's modem. Tried with MTS locked ZTE AC2746, everything worked except Voice Call.

May be MTS has disabled voice in MBlaze numbers...

@kanagadeepan

Thanks a lot for sharing that software.

I tried it on MTS MBlaze. it installed properly, but crashes if "Call Log is clicked" and voice call is not showing the dial pad,

one can check with the hardware manufacturer's website regarding voice/text compatability of the device..

triggered from tappa-talk 2...

@kanagadeepan

Thanks a lot for sharing that software.

I tried it on MTS MBlaze. it installed properly, but crashes if "Call Log is clicked" and voice call is not showing the dial pad,

Your Modem is Unlocked or NOT??? Afaik MTS never allows voice/SMS (except bal checking) to their MBlaze data card numbers (even if its unlocked)... Please use it for any RUIMS on MTS unlocked modem...

With BSNL Dialer everything is working for me except SMS. When I click SMS it gives a blank screen but does not hang. Tried it on Win8 and Win7.

I dont have china net dialer. Anyone has can you please share.

Also please tell me how to enable SMS. Using R-CDMA on 2766.

Edit:

I also used visafone dialer from zte download page and with it SMS is working.

http://www.ztemt.com/down.aspx?on=4&type=1&pg1=3

Edited by Maulik.Parekh