Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RSumit

New LG RD 5330

hi, Reliance will soon introduce rd5330 colour model. Looks much better than 5130

I got the product demo of it in a korean/chinese website. It has the product demos of all lg cdma handsets for reliance and tata.

I don't remember the link but here are the screenshots of the flash presentation.post-1919-1114111366_thumb.jpg

The site (www.livecomus.com) seems to be some web design / graphics co. which makes flash based product demos (virtual product simulations) and Reliance / LG must be using this co. for content in the "Handset experience" link that we see next to each handset in the RIM website.

Some more screenshots that show the LG RD 5330 are attached. The site also has RD2330 (which was recently launched), the LS110, RD6130 and RD6000 among other models.

Overall, seems like a good site for anyone to get advance information of new RIM handsets in the offing ;)

post-572-1114151213_thumb.jpg

post-572-1114151551_thumb.jpg

post-572-1114163074_thumb.jpg

Edited by vbraju

this site has information only abt LG products with Reliance. so may be supported by LG

may cost anything between 4K and 5K

R-World may most probably be there....

The site (www.livecomus.com) seems to be some web design / graphics co. which makes flash based product demos (virtual product simulations) and Reliance / LG must be using this co. for content in the "Handset experience" link that we see next to each handset in the RIM website.

:(

30286[/snapback]

on my PC it takes a lot of time to play this handset experience. is there any software to make this faster.... fastest. :clap:

Any idea regarding it's cost and launch date.

does it really look better than the 5130 ? Nops .. i dont thnk so guys !!! its somewhat between Nokia and LG ....

the design seems a bit outdated .... what do u thnk ?

Any update regarding this fone?

may be They r sleeping so

HEY reliance ppl and LG ppl where r u????

u just showed a glimpse and now sleeping come on launch this phone asap

Most importantly - does this phone support long (concatenated) SMSing like the new monochrome phone from LG does? Dont know about you guys, but Im not going to put up wit the 140/160 character SMS limit on the new phone that I buy ...would rather go GSM ...with much longer & way cheaper SMS tariffs.

hmmm..... point to be noted

Most importantly - does this phone support long (concatenated) SMSing like the new monochrome phone from LG does? Dont know about you guys, but Im not going to put up wit the 140/160 character SMS limit on the new phone that I buy ...would rather go GSM ...with much longer & way cheaper SMS tariffs.

36767[/snapback]

Oh yes, this hanset supports LMS, upto 480 characters.

Edited by basant_jp