Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
gauravjc

iOS5 on iPhone 4 CDMA?

Also after replacing the Verizon prl file with a Reliance prl file, there is an option in the carrier.plist called as push prl something which needs to be set to true. sending SMS not suceeds.

Please help someone !!!

Hi,

Can anyone please help me out here ?

I did everything mentioned, and I even lost my network. Did this happen to anyone?

Can you link me the latest prl file and also the location where i should add.

Because after commCenter patch, There are two locations. where should i put ??

plz help !!

thanks

Hi

I am a new entrant to iphone, recently bought iphone 4 CDMA and activated my number.

Every thing works fine, Voice calls , SMS's. Only sms from bank etc are not recieving.

Can any body suggest work around for the problem.

Thanks in advance

Sivashankkar

as far as i know, thr's no work around..

btw is your phone jailbroken ??

my normal sms still don't work...

Last week I have been to Jhansi for official duty, while roaming all the

sms's were started coming including bank, ebay etc. When returned

home those sms's from bank etc stopped & only normal sms is working.

What could be the reason ?

Sivashankkar

Edited by skssha

This seems to be issue with CDMA network in few states and due to same issue I was forced to move to Android for CDMA in Karnataka. Although SMS works fine in kerala.

Last week I have been to Jhansi for official duty, while roaming all the

sms's were started coming including bank, ebay etc. When returned

home those sms's from bank etc stopped & only normal sms is working.

What could be th

e reason ?

Sivashankkar

Edited by @v@nit

Few state Route bank sms in 7 bit format and few statt in ANSI 8 bit

as this STUPID IPHONE IOS dont support 7bit sms this problem persists

• Like 2

It should not related to iOS because for same iOS it works fine for gsm.

So please someone help to resolve this bank SMS problem.

It should not related to iOS because for same iOS it works fine for gsm.

So please someone help to resolve this bank SMS problem.

CDMA & GSM Networks are Diff

So 7bit sms is the major issue.

Hi All

I am able to send SMS and delivered very fast but unable to receive immediately. Delayed almost 24 hrs , has anyone faced such issue ??

I am not talking about bank messages they aren't anyways working... Even normal SMS aren't working... Please suggest :(

Thanks

Can a iphone 4 sprint or verizon updated to ios 6 before programing for RCDMA can be made to work for reliance for only text and calls with tethered J/B.

Is there any workaround to receive the 7 bit messages on IPhone CDMA.

Please help.

How it works for Verizon USA carrier.

Hi,

Recently I bought and programmed an iPhone 4 CDMA. Previously it was with Verizon. I am having issues with receiving SMSes from BANKS, GOOGLE, FACEBOOK etc. Basically, those SMSes which doesn't have a valid number are not showing up in the iPhone. Can you guys please help me out? Other SMSes are working fine.

Edited by rajanmehta
<< Topic Merged >>

you dont receive smses from bank train services facebook etc in iphone that's the drawback in iphone

you dont receive smses from bank train services facebook etc in iphone that's the drawback in iphone

Means, other iPhones like 4S or GSM iPhones have the same issue?

Well I have no idea about that but in cdma it doesn't work for sure. Dad has I4 and he doesn't receive bank smses and such

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

Hi,

I am Aniket from Ahmedabad. I recently purc iPhone 4 CDMA and my reliance is working on it.

I am having a strange issue that I am unable to receive sms sent from Bulk SMS service, the ones used by Banks, Travel Companies etc. Ie., I can recv sms from mobile numbers but not from Bulk SMS Service.

Also, I needed some help regarding Names on Call List & SMS and Sms from Banks n all not coming..

Regards!

I purchased the phone from a prepaid reliance cdma mobile user, and I saw he had recd such msgs from Banks and all.. Please help me asap..!!

I have a CUG group of 150 users and my cell no is registered in all my firms Bank A/c's.. If I cant recv the msgs, I am in a big fix.. As such i was troubled finding good handsets in Reliance CDMa, now this stuf..

Please lemme know if any soln possible, else MNP is the best tool for my group I guess..

@Aniket check whether your MDN is register with DND/Do Not Disturb. It is for avoid unwanted telemarketing calls and SMS.

Triggered from Transformer 300 using Tapatalk HD

I purchased the phone from a prepaid reliance cdma mobile user, and I saw he had recd such msgs from Banks and all.. Please help me asap..!!

I have a CUG group of 150 users and my cell no is registered in all my firms Bank A/c's.. If I cant recv the msgs, I am in a big fix.. As such i was troubled finding good handsets in Reliance CDMa, now this stuf..

Please lemme know if any soln possible, else MNP is the best tool for my group I guess..

With iphone you will not sms'es from bank etc. That's the draw back. For the above reason I have registered another GSM number to all service providers. But in some states you will get the sms. To get sms you have to change the handset or change another service provider

sivashankkar

Any developments reg getting bank SMS on iPhone ?

Hi,

I have using an iPhone 4 CDMA (Verizon) from past couple of months. Till yesterday all SMSes were workign fine, but from last night I realized that no incoming SMS is being displayed, outgoing SMS is working fine. Can anybody help me with this?

Previously I have programmed the phone using iDFS - Data, SMS, Call everything was working fine...

Thanks

Hi all,

Just i recently ported my number from aircel to RCDMA, after that i have not recieving sms alerts from hdfc, icici, sbi, obc and credit card, before it's recieving fine, but i have recieving common sms from my friends,

I have registered my Reliance prepaid number for HDFC bank insta alerts. But I am not receiving any messages.

Again I am trying to register on google sms channels. But I am not receiving any message from any of the sms channel. Even while registering we will get confirmation sms, that even i didnt get.

Previoulsy i was having aircel, and i used to receive sms from both of them?

Does anybody know the reason behind this and solution for the same?

I am from hyd, my number 9985444*** i am using iphone 4 cdma without rsim (database)

^^^

Its an common issue with r-CDMA and iphone

no solution yet

swechacnu You should clarify all this before you purchase your handset. Now there's no solution for it and I dont think there will be ever any.