Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
hiteshkkk1

Hardware Purchase Suggestion Requests

^^^

We use Multiple monitors connected to single system for drawings. When not required you can switch of the additional monitor.

BUT I haven't tried viewing pdf file in multiple monitors.

Why spend so much for a large size monitor?

Buy a 32" Full HD LCD or LED TV from a good brand and use it as a large size monitor. You won't get any such large size monitor at a similar/less cost. It's the same LCD panel but monitors are sold at a much higher/premium price.

Ek Teer Do Nishan.

• Like 3

Dear friends

I am looking for Digital BP monitor(upper arm) for using at home for family member especially for parents

Please suggest good brand model in the budget of 1300 rupees.

and any good online deals

I am having pepperfry coupon of Rs.650.Brands available are JSB, vital,Bremed,Icare, equinox,citizen, rossmax.

If any of the above brands reliable and any particular model is good please suggest me

With thanks

Go for Omron, just search in the deals thread with that keyword and you will find Rajan Bhai guided me with same advice. Hope this helps.

Please excuse typos and brevity, sent while mobile.

Dear friends

I am looking for Digital BP monitor(upper arm) for using at home for family member especially for parents

Please suggest good brand model in the budget of 1300 rupees.

and any good online deals

I am having pepperfry coupon of Rs.650.Brands available are JSB, vital,Bremed,Icare, equinox,citizen, rossmax.

If any of the above brands reliable and any particular model is good please suggest me

With thanks

You can also try omrom. Its also a good brand. I have omron hem-7111 its quite good. bought it for 1500 about a year ago. Even got its measurement compared with the analog one with my doctor and it gave almost the same reading.

Thanks Rajan ji & Admirer...

Rajan ji its lovely idea but I am buying it for my office and I think its difficult to convince them about this. Please suggest some branded Desktops with biggest monitor.

Bundled monitor sizes with branded desktops don't exceed 21.5" to 24" max. Some like lenovo all in one A720 57306677 & 57306177 has 27" but it's priced 1.08 Lac and 96K respectively. Alternatively you can buy a desktop from one brand and monitor separately from another brand like Samsung, AOC, Viewsonic. Here also your max monitor size may not be larger than 27".

• Like 2

Thanks Rajan ji... I also searched many sites and option today and think its better to go for assembled one... I think 27" will do my job...

http://www.samsung.com/in/consumer/pc-peripherals-printer/monitor/led-monitor/LS27B750VS/XL-spec

but need suggestions for assembly like which CPU to go for and all... I am noob in this.

I need faster performance as we have to open secure drawings online and on laptop it is very sluggish.

Go for Intel I5, Iam having a 2nd Generation I5-2400 with me, it serves the purpose and never seen him go more that 20-30% utilisation except for my occasional Gaming. Now the 3rd generation I5 is out you can pick the right model for you based on ur requirement

• Like 1

YOu mentioned Autocad, but did not mentioned whether it will for designing or only for viewing. Even i3 will do both the job.

Thanks Rajan ji... I also searched many sites and option today and think its better to go for assembled one... I think 27" will do my job...

http://www.samsung.c...7B750VS/XL-spec

but need suggestions for assembly like which CPU to go for and all... I am noob in this.

I need faster performance as we have to open secure drawings online and on laptop it is very sluggish.

Amit,

If you are looking only for opening pdf files, then an assembled machine with I5 Processor, with a min 6GB Ram, Nvidia Quadro min 512MB graphics card may help. I am assuming that you need to open A0 GA drawings, and unit/block drawings, system drawings etc.. in PDF format just for checking. I am using similar configuration for same applications and buy ViewSonic large display monitors. Should cost you around 65K without OS..

I am sure you will need AutoCAD installation in your machine since reviewing including editing work requires you to open large ACAD files with 20 / 30 MB size with smooth pan and zoom, then look at entry level HP Z200 (cheaper) series or Z400 series mid range certified for ACAD. There wont be much cost difference and some times will almost be equal with good warranty agreements. You can nego for some good discounts as Workstation business is handled by separate channel and they offer some fabulous discounts now due to low numbers...

You can even ask for a demo of their mobile workstation line which also handles CAD drawings and 3D CAD applications. but max screen size will be limited to 19"..

You need to check with HP and Dell. Dell offers better discounts these days.

• Like 1

Thank you so much jitesh for such an excellent and detail advice.... You understood the requirement exactly.... I have decided to go for assembled pc... Need suggestions for assembly in detail...

Thanks Prafulla and chirag ji...

Super stuff from RM as always, so helpful to the community, cannot help but quote him "If You Like A Post / Something helped, Naturally You'll 293wo55.png"

• Like 1

thanks a lot Rajan Ji... What an effort...salute u... Going to Give my office this two option :

1. Assembled as per your post.

2. HP Z400 with any >=23 inch screen.

I am planning to purchase bluetooth headset for the first time

Can you suggest best one in economy with following

Convenient to wear

Should support call and music(mono ok)

in the budget of less than Rs.1000.

Will be using for any mobile, samsung, nokia and any brand in future

I have checked following

1.samsung HM110 for Rs.700

But it will not support music and not convenient to wear.

2.Nokia bh-112 - Rs.990

convenient to wear but Will not support other than nokia phones.

3.Enter ES-B400B - Rs.599

Looks convenient to wear other things don know

4.Enter E B300 - Rs.299

very low price. other things don know

5.Call mate -few models are convenient to wear and comes within Rs.600

other things don know

Dear friends

Pls suggest me good model.if any one using above models and find good pls let me know .

Thanks

Edited by ramtech

Can some one suggest the mini usb wireless adaptor with best deal.

I found EDUP mini usb adaptor for Rs.399 after discount couopon. Is it good one

Or suggest any good brand

With thanks

Looking for a desktop upgrade, as my 1st machine can't play HD videos, otherwise very stable with WinXP. (Compaq presario runs on P4 processor, 640MB RAM, 40GB HDD )

Pricing is a factor, so looking for cheapest upgrade option.

Need some suggestions. Also as the basic requirement is music and hd movie playback, internet, bit of word/photo processing and almost zero gaming - do you think I go for AMD for price cut ?

Planning to get a monitor for one of my PCs.

Which is better for an average Joe, a square one or a wide screen one?

Are the cheaper ones (viewsonic and benq) advisable or should one stick to samsung and LG only?

Thanks in advance.

..Compaq presario runs on P4 processor, 640MB RAM, 40GB HDD )

You reminded me my 386.

Ankhe Bhar Gayee..

:cry:

am still using celeron in one of my machines.. :P

triggered from tappa-talk 2...

Config.

Processor: i5- Ivy Bridge i5-3550 Rs 12,500

Motherboard: Asus P8H77-M PRO Rs 9,500 Specs >> http://www.asus.com/...M_PRO/#overview

RAM: 2 Module of 4GB totalling 8GB. Corsair Vengeance DDR3 RAM (CMZ4GX3M1A1600C9) Rs 3,500 Link >> http://www.flipkart....f4-81a570bff471

Storage:

• Put SSD of 120GB. Corsair Force Series 3 120 GB SSD Internal Hard Drive (CSSD-F120GB3A-BK) Rs 6,900 Link >> http://www.flipkart....27-544a2ac2d103
  • Additional Hard Disk of whatever capacity needed. 1TB Approx Rs 4700 & 2 TB Rs 6200

Graphic Card: NVidia Quadro 600 : PCX-16x, 1 GB Rs 10,000

Good quality Power supply of minimum 500 watt+, roomy, ventilated cabinet with sufficient slots.

Just bought the same Config With Little Changes, Thanks

Hi,

I have to upgrade my PC monitor from tube to LCD (LED). It will be a 19" montior. But confused between Samsung, Viewsonic, Dell, Benq etc.

Which is better in terms of performance, long term hassle-free usage and least price? Any particular model that some body can suggest?

Hi friends,

I am looking to purchase wireless headphones. I have searched several sites but could not locate the one which have 2 headphone.

Please advice where could I buy rthe wireless with 2 headphones with stereo output.

If it is not possible to have 2 wireless headphones can I have long extension cord and connect 2 wired headphones.

I need to use this with TV.

Many thanks for any suggestions

P.S. nice read for wireless headphones

http://modernjoys.co...headphones.html

Edited by nitinmukesh123

Hi friends,

I am looking to purchase wireless headphones. I have searched several sites but could not locate the one which have 2 headphone.

Please advice where could I buy rthe wireless with 2 headphones with stereo output.

If it is not possible to have 2 wireless headphones can I have long extension cord and connect 2 wired headphones.

I need to use this with TV.

Many thanks for any suggestions

P.S. nice read for wireless headphones

http://modernjoys.co...headphones.html

I have shortlisted this headphone

Philips Wireless Hi-Fi Headphone SBCHC8440/34

Please provide any good deal to buy this online

I have searched on several site but could not find a good deal for this

eBay this item is not listed

shopclues not listed

greendust selling factory second

yebhi sold out