Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
hiteshkkk1

Hardware Purchase Suggestion Requests

Looking to buy/ assemble a budget desktop for simple office computing. Can someone suggest a configuration or a model?

Budget - <20k

Edited by tanveer

I was with my vendor yesterday... he was telling me about this HP lappy..

dual core 2gb ram, 500gb harddisk, dvd writer, 1 year complete cover like dell, including physical damage @ 20990

Looking to buy/ assemble a budget desktop for simple office computing. Can someone suggest a configuration or a model?

Budget - <20k

Check your PM...

• Like 1

Budget - <20k

INTEL DUAL CORE (G-645) 3087

MB GIGABYTE H61M DS2 2730

RAM 4gb DDR3 Corsair 1224

Cabinet iBall + SMPS 1000

Keyboard,Mouse Logitech 610

HDD 500GB WD Blue 3454

LCD Monitor 20" Benq 5040

DVD Writer Asus 1040

UPS APC 600VA 2150

TOTAL - 20335

Price Source: http://www.costtocost.in/list/pricelist.pdf

* I have not included speakers whichyou can buy @ Rs.300/- onwards and there is no upper limit.

* If you can increase your budget, buy a Corsair CX430V2 SMPS @2.7k approximately and a better cabinet.

Edited by mgdelhi
  • Like 3

Thanks for the suggestions.

@ csmart and rajan - I would like to have a conventional desktop as it is to be used by my colleagues and juniors and they are more comfortable with desktop only.

@mgdelhi - thanks a lot for the config.

please suggest me a powerful adsl+router which can cover my 3 houses at a time. any brand and any budget welcomed but its signals should cross many walls and rooms and work.

i want to use 1 connection for all 3 houses.

You can even use Ethernet over Powerlines adapters from Netgear and other companies.

Don't know much about the pricing but you can check on the net or sites like amazon, ebay for good deals

i need a female usb to wifi adaptor but could not find it on google for purchase domestically

i have the cheapest hp laser printer [model 10xx i think] and want to make it wireless

the problem is that most articles suggest using a router / print server which cost around rs. 3-4 k while the cost of my printer was just over rs. 5 k so it did not seem worth it [it might be simpler to buy a wifi printer instead for about rs. 6-7 k]

is there device for rs. 1-2 k?

Hi friends,

I am looking to purchase wireless headphones. I have searched several sites but could not locate the one which have 2 headphone.

Please advice where could I buy rthe wireless with 2 headphones with stereo output.

If it is not possible to have 2 wireless headphones can I have long extension cord and connect 2 wired headphones.

I need to use this with TV.

Many thanks for any suggestions

P.S. nice read for wireless headphones

http://modernjoys.co...headphones.html

I have shortlisted this headphone

Philips Wireless Hi-Fi Headphone SBCHC8440/34

Please provide any good deal to buy this online

I have searched on several site but could not find a good deal for this

eBay this item is not listed

shopclues not listed

greendust selling factory second

yebhi sold out

naaptol 3990/-

shopsellers 3292 sold out

Philips 3990/-

I know, it may be late, but still there exist a solution, if you have already not found one.

1) Buy bluetooth audio tranmitter like this (http://goo.gl/ECKUe) ~ 2500 Rs.

post-5509-0-70917500-1359525932_thumb.jp

2) Buy Bluetooth handset like this (http://goo.gl/o70JV) ~ 1000 Rs.

post-5509-0-96870600-1359526138_thumb.jp

Total cost will workout to be ~ 3500 Rs & in addition to that you can use Bluetooth handset with phone etc as well. Also, it will be less power hungry combination compare to FM transmitter / receiver.

Additionally you have ultra cheap option available here >> http://goo.gl/1SZJ9 that is less than 1k.

post-5509-0-23620500-1359526864_thumb.jp

regards.

Edited by silent_god
  • Like 1

Please suggest digital camera in the range of Rs 10,000/- to Rs 15,000/-.. my bro is in Hong Kong and will buy from there. Prefer Canon or Sony. Looking for basic and ease of use with good picture quality.

Please suggest any good deals for 2tb external hard drive

How about Samsung galaxy camera? <br /><br /><br />Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

@kalpeshparmar galaxy is too expensive. Even I want that but budget...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

friends,

please suggest me a good CDMA blackberry phone with very good battery/network. no bis/ bbm required.

also, many sellers at ebay are selling bb phones without camery at cheap price. have anyone idea about that? shall i buy from there

as camera not required by me.

Hey

Are there are any portable wifi hotspot routers which can be plugged with datacards?

I saw Micromax's MMX 400R, however that can take on sim card input

I have tata photon card, which I need to work with portable wifi hotspot

lava w150<br /><br />triggered from razr...<br /><br />

Looks good

Is anyone using it?

am using it, mostly while travelling.. works fine with micromax mmx300c (cdma) & mmx352g (gsm). it also has the feature to convert your wired broadband to wi-fi, but as i do not have wired broadband, couldn't test it. cdma i'm using with reliance & bsnl 3g (gsm) as backup.<br /><br />triggered from razr...<br /><br />

Hey frnds, I want to buy ADSL wifi modem/router.

which product is best in the range of wifi ??

TP-Link 300Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router(TD-W8961ND)

ttp://www.snapdeal.com/product/tplink-300mbps-wireless-n-adsl2/640520/?pos=1;0;79228

how abt the above product

^ I have this model lying new & unused with me for last 2-3 months. You can pay whatever you want, just PM me.

Bought it from Reliance Digital when Tata Indicom was not replacing my modem since a month - and they came & replaced modem same day I bought this one.

• Like 1

Please suggest me a BASIC Dual Sim (both GSM) phone.

I had Nokia X1, but unfortunately lost it :(

It was a great phone, BIG battery, Good Looks. good sound quality.

Now X1 is not available in the market. So I purchased Nokia 101 last week.

And I'm not happy with it. If somehow I manage to ignore how ugly it looks, but its almost impossible to ignore poor sound quality. You can feel the vibration on back of of phone due to sound coming from the speaker when you talk on the phone.

Please suggest me a good decent handset with good Voice Clarity and BIG battery. Budget around 2k+/-

Dont need camera, SD card and other stuff. I need to use it for voice calls and occasionally for sms.

I am also looking for similar phone as mentioned by Abhishek. but budget is not a constraint and looking for phone will numeric pad. Its for my papa and he is not willing to go for Qwerty or touch screen. Camera is must. Please suggest and thanx in advance.

Anyone can please advise me about Voice Clarity of Nokia 112? Is it better than 101 or is it same?

Best part about this phone, it has a 1400Mah battery.

http://www.nokia.com/in-en/phones/phone/nokia-112/?cid=ncomprod-fw-src-na-nokiayo_0x0-nokia112-google-in-en-1todtmtfc28a1&gclid=CNqt8_a8ybcCFStU4godrE8ANg

http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_112-4757.php