Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
hiteshkkk1

Hardware Purchase Suggestion Requests

Someone pls suggest me good bluetooth speakers that i can use with my laptop n phones... Looking for as cheap as possible...but good output...

Jbl flip seem to b good option for around 4k... But it would be really good if i can find something cheaper with similar quality...

The belkin one looks really neat...

But 2500 for a bluetooth reciever?? -_-

I am looking for 2 phones with a budget of Rs. 25000 (total for both) . Condition is that they should work for GSM carriers in UK (london)

1 for normal use and other for a heavy gamer

Through google search I have shortlisted Micromax Canvas HD and Spice Mi-535 Pinnacle

Wanted to know if these would work in UK and Can I better my choice of phones in the given budget ?

Any feedbacks on LAVA IRIS 504q ?? Thought will keep that as an option...

on shopclues, with PAYTM 10% off voucher, it would be around 1880. and its full stereo, with pairing option upto 6 devices. so you can pair with your laptop and upto 5 phones simultaniously.

Hmmm... Will surely consider if I couldnt find good bluetooth speakers...

How is the performance of toshiba hard disk? Anyone using the same?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

I purchased it from Croma. It is USB 3.0 model with power adaptor. the 2TB is very nice and speed, I used as NTFS and as well as mac journal format. I never used it in FAT format.

^^^

Jbl flip is one of the best in its class! Superb quality.. go for it! Nothing matches in this price!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I am looking for Vehicle Tracking System with live location. I need for my cars. The budget about Rs. 10,000/- per piece. There are many options and I am confused. I want to know if anybody has used then give their suggestions. The main idea is to get hold of drivers who take more time to reach destination.

Hi friends,

Please could someone suggest a good tablet to buy within 20K range, I have to gift it to my wife for her birthday.

I am looking at the following features

1. Android OS

2. GPS support (planning to use maps to search locations while on move)

3. Wifi+3G support (calling will be best)

4. will be mostly used for reading PDF books/surfing/playing games/songs

5. Min 1024 resolution

I have searched at several sites and there are several options but just can't make up my mind which one to go for. Please help me. :)

Edited by nitinmukesh123

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T211 Tablet (7-inch, WiFi, 3G, Voice Calling), White at Rs.14,400.00

Product Features

- 3MP primary camera with 720 × 1280 HD video recording, auto focus, geo-tagging and 1.2MP front facing camera

- 7-inch TFT capacitive touchscreen with 1024 × 600 pixels resolution and 16M color support

- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system with 1.2GHz dual core processor, 1GB RAM and 8GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB

- 4000mAH battery providing talk-time of 20 hours on WCDMA

- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
  • Like 1

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T211 Tablet (7-inch, WiFi, 3G, Voice Calling), White at Rs.14,400.00
Product Features
- 3MP primary camera with 720 × 1280 HD video recording, auto focus, geo-tagging and 1.2MP front facing camera
- 7-inch TFT capacitive touchscreen with 1024 × 600 pixels resolution and 16M color support
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system with 1.2GHz dual core processor, 1GB RAM and 8GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB
- 4000mAH battery providing talk-time of 20 hours on WCDMA
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase

When clicked on the web the price it shows is 16900/- ?????

Thank you Dipan for your valuable input.

Based on your information I have shortlisted these 2 tablets

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 T211 7" Tablet

http://www.cromaretail.com/Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-3-T211-7%22-Tablet-pc-19261-162.aspx

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 T311 8" Tablet

http://www.cromaretail.com/Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-3-T311-8%22-Tablet-pc-19262-162.aspx

(T311 is a calling tablet but T310 is not http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_tab_3_8_0-5456.php)

Please also help me to find best deal for this. Unfortunately I missed the deal mentioned by you. :(

[EDIT]

Now this looks like an excellent deal

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 T311 8" Tablet @ Rs. 20,909.00

:(This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available.

Edited by nitinmukesh123

Ideally what do you suggest to buy battery for my old laptop (compaq presarrio)?? Shall I do online purchase or buy locally? I am based in Mumbai. Thanks..

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Please suggest a good mono laser multi function printer. Am looking for one with network capabilities. Have short listed the Brother MCF-7860DW. Please suggest if this is a good model.

Manuj Gupta

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 T211 7" Tablet

I would recommend this, no point in paying 4K more for 1" extra screen.

Tradus seems to be cheap after using code http://tinyurl.com/ntykcb8 Code DESIM10 for 10% off (have not tested)
Else if possible keep waiting for cromaelectronicstore offers on ebay they have sold for 14.4K twice recently.

Thanks Dipan.

I will keep a watch on cromaelectronicstore offer. :)

Plz suggest a GSM phone with

Minimum Specs of :

1 GHz

1 GB RAM

4"

Android 2.3

Looking for around 6k.

Difficult to get 1Gb ram at this price range.

You could try Karbonn S1 which is about 8k on flipkart.com and presently there i a offer on flipkart.

spec

1.2 GHz Quad Core Processor

Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)

Android v4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS

4.4-inch Capcitive Touchscreen

1Gb ram

I think you are right, I am not able to find anything because of 1GB. I think, probably I have to settle for less RAM. Is there any option for the similar specs but RAM about 512 MB ?

Looking for a good tablet for an elder person: Requirements 3G(sim-slot), hdmi or mhl support & good brand(most probably international brands). After searching for a good hour, found only HCL Me Y3 or Y4 have the mini-hdmi ports, but user reviews are bad for both models. So, taken out hdmi(or mhl) support from requirements(although still need it but couldn't find a good tablet from an established brand).

So, presently zeroed in on Asus Fonepad(after reading many user reviews) & need a good price for Asus Fonepad 1.6Ghz 32GB version(although I may recommend 8GB 1.2Ghz processor version for other person). If somebody has good suggestions, I'm open to it. I found many reviews saying Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 or 3 are having heat issues.

I guess, u r right.

I have to compromise with ram.

Any good thing available for 6k ?

For a minimum spec of -

1 GHz

512 MB

3.7"

Android 2.3

Sent from my XT800 using Tapatalk 2

Looking for Blue Ray player with 5.1 surround sound output. Surround sound output is available with home theatre system otherwise not. :angry: :angry:

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

^ ^ ^

All modern blu ray players come with 5.1/7.1 digital audio output through either HDMI/Optical/co-axial. If you're talking about analogue 5.1 output, there was a philips model BDP7500 with analogue 7.1 output which is discontinued but may be available somewhere if old stock is there.

^^^

For knowing, how current home theatre systems are connected to speakers and woofer. Appreciate if someone can explain.

Sorry for being off topic.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2