Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
hiteshkkk1

Hardware Purchase Suggestion Requests

please suggest

looking for network color laser printer with economical toner cost for workgroup (5 to 10 user)

monthly use : 1000 color printout

I guess, u r right.

I have to compromise with ram.

Any good thing available for 6k ?

For a minimum spec of -

1 GHz

512 MB

3.7"

Android 2.3

Sent from my XT800 using Tapatalk 2

Xolo A500S

Hello Gentlemen

I am looking forward to buy a DSLR camera, however not sure on which one to go for.

I prefer Canon / Nikon and the budget is 30-40k.

Someone suggested me to go for Canon 600D which is costing around 28k on ebay, maybe a little lesser it will cost in local market.

To shell out a little more is not a prob (<40) if it is worth.

It will be a blessing if someone shares a good offer along with the advise on model.

I haven't used DSLR's earlier, only automatic digital cameras, so this is going to be my first DSLR.

Your kind advise will be highly helpful & appreciated.

Dear Krishin Rajani,

The Canon 600D suggested to you is a very good DSLR and a fantastic camera to start with.

See, Nikon and Canon are like Coke and Pepsi with dedicated fanboys from both side. Each of them will have favorites and you will be inundated with finer tech specs which you may never need.

Buying a camera is like buying a cell phone. You gotta have the next best model!! I suggest start with the 600D, put it to good use and you will be able to answer your own questions as your expertise grows with the DSLR to your next camera.
  • Like 4

^

Also throw in Nikon D5200 in the battle. I have recently got it and its a fine camera with features ahead of the 600D. Its a fantastic entry/advanced amateur camera with a light body and high mega pixel counts and high autofocus points, stereo video recording. It is the winner in entry level cameras in most reviews worldwide. My details are here - http://www.rimweb.in/forums/topic/26307-your-latest-hardware-purchase/?p=295224

Also consider Nikon D7000 which is now with much reduced prices due to launch of D7100 and slightly more professional grade body but heavier. Remember whichever camera you choose Nikon or Canon, you will be stuck with them for sometime because then you tend to build a full collection of lens around the body and lenses are even costlier than the body in some case.

Edited by dkaile
  • Like 2

Thanks Mr. Banarjee and Dhiraj ji

yes Nikon D5200 looks better option.

Now D5200 & 600D are both options to shortlist one.

Although I will first buy camera only and later on advance to different lenses perhaps once I have good hands on.

Dear Friends,

I am looking for---

Product: Vacuum Cleaner (for Domestic Use)

Budget: Up to Rs.5000

Please suggest about the same and also let me know if you know about any vfm deal to purchase it online/offline.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sadanand

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 4

Please advice any good deals for this. I need this for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 T211 7" tablet

MicroSD 32GB or 64GB

Screen guard Scratch protector

Cover

bluetooth headset (for calling)

http://www.ebay.in/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=Samsung+Galaxy+Tab+3+T211&_sop=2

I could search several of these on ebay but a lot of variations available for each product. Please advice which one should I go for.

Edited by nitinmukesh123

I require a high end Ultrabook with following specs,

1. I5 or I7

2. 8 GB RAM

3. 256 SSD

4. Screen minimum 1080p

5. Screen size 13", since I want it to be portable.

6. Windows 8

I find no model available in India with above specs. Price not an issue.

I browsed for Dell XPS13, Toshiba Kirabook and Lenova Yoga Pro2(next month release). But none of these available in India.

Any options?

^^^

1. I5 or I7
2. 8 GB RAM
3. 256 SSD
4. Screen minimum 1080p
6. Windows 8

I browsed for Dell XPS13, Toshiba Kirabook and Lenova Yoga Pro2(next month release). But none of these available in India.

Any options?

http://www.flipkart.com/sony-vaio-pro-13-p1321xpn-b-ultrabook-4th-gen-ci7-4gb-256gb-ssd-win8-pro-touch/p/itmdm86qshckhcrg?pid=COMDM86KZPTR4QJU&otracker=from-search&srno=t_5&query=ultrabok&ref=7d45aed9-7dcd-4662-b268-b0e6f4d122ec

Edited by ::Hitesh::

Planning to buy

Lenovo ThinkCentre Edge 72 34923GQ Core i3-3220, 2GB RAM, 500GB,18.5" Wide

For my Office desk

Getting it around 30k locally..

Will add 2gb more ram

Usp of this model is dual display which is must for me.. I use dvi + vga on my existing setup..

Had been using self assembled systems to date .. But now i feel branded systems are better wrt build quality n few other factors..

Pl guide if I'm thinking right.. Also, any other vfm deal with same specs n i can go for it..

Checked for Dell.. Pricing is mota moti same.. But no dual display..

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

planning to Buy a tablet, budget 10K max...

have finalized XPAD MINI @ Rs. 9150/-

{ 1Ghz Quad Core Processor, 1GB RAM, 8GB Internal Storage, WiFi TAB, 3G Via Dongle}

had finalized Swipe Value + earlier at Rs. 6700/- Dual Core + 1Gb+ 2.75G data

Any other good option Let me know

^^^

1. I5 or I7

2. 8 GB RAM

3. 256 SSD

4. Screen minimum 1080p

6. Windows 8

Any options?

http://www.flipkart.com/sony-vaio-pro-13-p1321xpn-b-ultrabook-4th-gen-ci7-4gb-256gb-ssd-win8-pro-touch/p/itmdm86qshckhcrg?pid=COMDM86KZPTR4QJU&otracker=from-search&srno=t_5&query=ultrabok&ref=7d45aed9-7dcd-4662-b268-b0e6f4d122ec

All looks fine except the 4GB Ram. It is super light weight at 1.06kg.

Thanks

Hey folks
well , the thing is i have the Sony mini component system which i had bought approimately 5 years ago
sony RV 50
i really never got around using it , in all this time i have played it like for 100 hrs max :(

But i made it a point to get it serviced every year with a sony professional as i love my system , but the thing is non usage took its toll and the main cd circuit board developed errors and according to the SONY Technician it has to be replaced as the cd player is skipping CDs , i had got the laser LENS changed abour 8 months back too along with the usual service , but that proved unhelpful .

I was charged like 2.5k for all this back then , but when it didnt fix anything i called up the guy and he ultimately said that Sir we did our best and the board has to be changed , i have been waiting since last 6 months for him to get a board , but he says as the system has been discontinued its not easy to arrange it, he says better buy a used system in 5k from OLX :P

Its kinna strnge as the same system OLD and used are selling for 5 to 6 k on OLX :(

what i have decided is to get a standalone DVD , VCD , Mp3 ACD player with usb support to be used a AUX source , to fill in as a cd player for the system and make use of its power to watch DVDs as well.

Can u guys advise which would be a better choice for a STANDALONE CD player , and TBH i dont wish to spend much now for obvious reasons , and dont intend to buy a new system as i know i wont be able to use it that frequently so want to make the most of it with whatever i have.

Thanks

PS : if anyone has a working board of that component system then lemme know as well

Edited by joshm

Hey folks

well , the thing is i have the Sony mini component system which i had bought approimately 5 years ago

sony RV 50

i really never got around using it , in all this time i have played it like for 100 hrs max :(

But i made it a point to get it serviced every year with a sony professional as i love my system , but the thing is non usage took its toll and the main cd circuit board developed errors and according to the SONY Technician it has to be replaced as the cd player is skipping CDs , i had got the laser LENS changed abour 8 months back too along with the usual service , but that proved unhelpful .

I was charged like 2.5k for all this back then , but when it didnt fix anything i called up the guy and he ultimately said that Sir we did our best and the board has to be changed , i have been waiting since last 6 months for him to get a board , but he says as the system has been discontinued its not easy to arrange it, he says better buy a used system in 5k from OLX :P

Its kinna strnge as the same system OLD and used are selling for 5 to 6 k on OLX :(

what i have decided is to get a standalone DVD , VCD , Mp3 ACD player with usb support to be used a AUX source , to fill in as a cd player for the system and make use of its power to watch DVDs as well.

Can u guys advise which would be a better choice for a STANDALONE CD player , and TBH i dont wish to spend much now for obvious reasons , and dont intend to buy a new system as i know i wont be able to use it that frequently so want to make the most of it with whatever i have.

Thanks

PS : if anyone has a working board of that component system then lemme know as well

Anyone?

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

sony RV 50

You can buy either Philips DVP3608 DVD Player for Rs 1892 OR Philips DVP3618/94 DVD Player for Rs 2399 & connect it's audio to your existing music system. Both will play DVD, Audio CD, MP3 & has USB port. Fits the criteria of not spending too much now.

Otherwise you can buy philips soundmachine with DVD but it will cost Rs 5000+.

• Like 1

sony RV 50

You can buy either Philips DVP3608 DVD Player for Rs 1892 OR Philips DVP3618/94 DVD Player for Rs 2399 & connect it's audio to your existing music system. Both will play DVD, Audio CD, MP3 & has USB port. Fits the criteria of not spending too much now.

Otherwise you can buy philips soundmachine with DVD but it will cost Rs 5000+.

Thanks a lot rajan ji

Wanted to ask if there is any other in similar price range which can play even mkv files ?

Any suggestions on cheapest 32 inch lcd tv. Will be gifting it to mamu in the village. The one I came across is this http://shopping.indiatimes.com/electronics/led-tvs/micromax-led-television-32-inches-32k316/10229/p_B1065298.

Any suggestion on this.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 4

Any suggestions on cheapest 32 inch lcd tv. Will be gifting it to mamu in the village. The one I came across is this http://shopping.indiatimes.com/electronics/led-tvs/micromax-led-television-32-inches-32k316/10229/p_B1065298.

Any suggestion on this.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 4

There is a micromax 32 inch LED tv selling for 20,690/- on shop clues.com

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Bought from indiatimes shopping and received the product.

Many thanks for your advice. :)

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T211 Tablet (7-inch, WiFi, 3G, Voice Calling), White at Rs.14,400.00
Edited by nitinmukesh123

Guys any suggestion about cheap yet good quality 7 inch tablet.

Need it with good build quality,

Purpose would be playing games by kids, watching movies, ocassion al browsing.

Anywhere between 5 to 10k, cheaper the better.

Guys any suggestion about cheap yet good quality 7 inch tablet.

Need it with good build quality,

Purpose would be playing games by kids, watching movies, ocassion al browsing.

Anywhere between 5 to 10k, cheaper the better.

how about

Nexus 7 Tablet
  • Like 1

Doc sahaab ke paas toh already N7 he :)

Triggered from Transformer 300 using Tapatalk HD

• Like 1