Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
hiteshkkk1

Hardware Purchase Suggestion Requests

My friend has just done up his room and he wants to buy:

1. 46" - 50" LED TV

2. A receiver with 5.1 channel speakers. Budget 20,000 or less.

All suggestions are welcome.

I want to buy a GSM handset. I've narrowed down to the Micromax HD A116I. I like the specs. Available on Flipkart at 11000 something. Can I get some suggestions / sellers for phone in same budget?

I was thinking to get good 5.1 speaker set..

As i have researched, Tata sky hd box support 5.1 only through spdif n not thru hdmi. So it should support digital audio input

It should also have couple of aux inputs to connect my pc n mobile so i don't have to keep on changing cables...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Need some info, 1000 TVL With Night Vision need more than 5, what's the best anyone can offer. For my personal use.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Did not mention budget ??

not an issue if my requirements are met... but nothing above 15k

Hi All,

Please suggest me Any GSM qwerty Slider phone like Samsung Epic 4G (It was CDMA). I have to do lot of mailing and net surfing. I tried checking in all RIMWEB but did not find any good one.

Budget : 12000-16000.

Thankx in Advc.

Hi All,

Please suggest me Any GSM qwerty Slider phone like Samsung Epic 4G (It was CDMA). I have to do lot of mailing and net surfing. I tried checking in all RIMWEB but did not find any good one.

Budget : 12000-16000.

Thankx in Advc.

Motorola Droid 4.

Need some info, 1000 TVL With Night Vision need more than 5, what's the best anyone can offer. For my personal use.

1k TVL are you sure ?

its very rare in market, max 700TVL is easily available

friends,

do anybody here experience of using nose hair trimmers? i want to but one but doubts are like-

1) fear of cuts inside nose skin.

2) any good branded product.

pls suggest.

1k TVL are you sure ?

its very rare in market, max 700TVL is easily available

Out of 16, 12 connected, 11 700TVL, 1 1000TVL, Extremely clear almost close to HD clarity. I have 4 channels more and want to know the price, I paid 4200Rs for this one, it's got IR vision also.

One more question, like video streaming, how to audio stream live ? Out of 16 channels, 4 are capable with audio, I can only see but can't hear live, where as if I replay the same recording I can't hear audio clearly. Why can't we stream audio live with video? Please advice.

friends,

do anybody here experience of using nose hair trimmers? i want to but one but doubts are like-

1) fear of cuts inside nose skin.

2) any good branded product.

pls suggest.

Nose trimmers are designed in such a way that even if you hold it in any angle it can't cut you. Only the hair is cut.

want to buy some product from INFIBEAM? ANY IDEA ABOUT INFIBEAM.

Yes. They have a NO RETURNS policy. Only exchanges due to manufacturer's defect, etc.

You can find the detailed terms and conditions on their site.

• Like 1

Out of 16, 12 connected, 11 700TVL, 1 1000TVL, Extremely clear almost close to HD clarity. I have 4 channels more and want to know the price, I paid 4200Rs for this one, it's got IR vision also.

One more question, like video streaming, how to audio stream live ? Out of 16 channels, 4 are capable with audio, I can only see but can't hear live, where as if I replay the same recording I can't hear audio clearly. Why can't we stream audio live with video? Please advice.

1000TVL is almost HD,

For 4200 it is a good deal.

as these items are mostly sold by local sellers, and online sellers are very less.

will suggest for better deals search in your local market only.

Need to buy a "Token Vending Machine" for my Dr. friend's Clinic.

Token%2BDispenser%2BM.JPG

Please suggest a good (advanced model) make with Service backup.

Hi

Guru's

I want to buy a new laptop Screen Size 14" or 15" and Budget is 28000 Rs to 35000 Rs. [Except Toshiba]

Just tell me deals and best configuration for this budget.???

also if deals available on net.

Thank You

:support::sos::signthankspin::sos: :sos: :unsurehelp:

hi everyone!

2 of my HDD's have gone kaput in the last few months. both are 1 TB's. lots of data and music on both the drives. need a HDD docking station. would be greatly helpful if someone could post a good deal for one! zebronics has a docking station,but the chinese company from whom they import their products has not been providing that item over the last few months. (spoke to rupesh-marketing person zebronics south).

A very dear friend wants to buy his daughter a android phone, main purpose is games and internet. Budget 17k. Please advice.

A very dear friend wants to buy his daughter a android phone, main purpose is games and internet. Budget 17k. Please advice.

Samsung launched a new handset... GALAXY GRAND NEO...

near about same range u mentioned...

Specs...

http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_grand_neo-5958.php

Go for Moto G, good signal reception and exceptional battery life.. it's costs 12.5 k on flipkart

Samsung launched a new handset... GALAXY GRAND NEO...

near about same range u mentioned...

Specs...

http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_grand_neo-5958.php

Thanks kmc251

Go for Moto G, good signal reception and exceptional battery life.. it's costs 12.5 k on flipkart

Thanks for the suggestion sathishq.

Gurus and guys I want to buy a Bluetooth headset with multi point option (connecting two mobiles).Samsung HM 1100 is one option are there better options available? If so some models and suggestions would be helpful.

TIA

Try to get Sony mw600 , you can connect upto 3 devices. Inbuilt fm and noise cancellation. It's having good battery life too. I'm using it for more than 4 years

Satish Thanks for the suggestion will look into that now I require another suggestion.I have got ACT broadband connection and my present very old router with broken antenna is giving poor/no signal in other rooms so need to buy a wifi router without modem which model should I go for.Wifi AC is latest technology as far as I searched on net.Kindly suggest the best Router to get the best of the Internet connection

http://geb.ebay.in/g/ImportHubViewItem?itemid=171255546574&NIB-Belkin-AC-1200-DB-1750-Mbps-4-Port-Gigabit-Wireless-AC-Router-Sealed-

Go for Belkin ac 1200 router, I have ac 750 db which is also good for DLNA and HD file sharing

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk