Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
hiteshkkk1

Hardware Purchase Suggestion Requests

Looking for Cordless phone for home having 2 cordless handsets.

Any suggestions which one should I buy?

Budget is < 4000.

Panasonic is good. I am using them since last 10 years, but different models. I got my last one from Dubai about a year ago and saved about Rs 500..

Check junglee.com..

• Like 1

looking to buy a 3g usb to wifi converter / adaptor since my mtnl wifi does not reach all the bedrooms.

i was planning to get:

TP-LINK TL-MR3020 Portable 3G/3.75G/4G Wireless N Router

http://www.flipkart.com/tp-link-tl-mr3020-portable-3g-3-75g-4g-wireless-n-router/p/itmd8fsebcjkr94y

for rs. 1,300

they have not yet responded to my query if it will work with cdma / rcom dongles

anyone ever tried this for netconnect+ ?

In the product specs given for this product at company website it mentions "

• "Share a 3G/4G* mobile connection, compatible with 120+ LTE/HSPA+/UMTS/EVDO 3G/4G USB modems"

link is given here..http://www.tp-link.com/lk/products/details/?model=TL-MR3020#fea

Also, if you read few reviews on Flipkart on this product page, few of the review mention reliance net dongle that has been used with this product.

yes but one of the reviews posted said it did not work for cdma

I use a Reliance netconnect ZTE AC 2737 modem. During installation I followed all the steps to the last detail only to find out that I am not receiving any internet connection on the TPlink device (All the indicator lights glow except for the one for internet connection). I checked the ip address they provided on the web browser. This is where the problem is seen. The modem is always in "identifying" mode and refreshes again and again. So clearly the device has not recognised my modem. I even updated the firmware to no avail.

Even after reading all the reviews on flipkart and absolutely convinced of the product, Mistakes happen. I dont know how to make the device work. I have contacted Tplink support. Waiting for their response. If anyone knows how to fix the issue please post it here.

so i wanted to be sure before buying...

looking to buy a 3g usb to wifi converter / adaptor since my mtnl wifi does not reach all the bedrooms.

i was planning to get:

http://www.flipkart.com/tp-link-tl-mr3020-portable-3g-3-75g-4g-wireless-n-router/p/itmd8fsebcjkr94y

for rs. 1,300

they have not yet responded to my query if it will work with cdma / rcom dongles

• "Share a 3G/4G* mobile connection, compatible with 120+ LTE/HSPA+/UMTS/EVDO 3G/4G USB modems"

link is given here..http://www.tp-link.com/lk/products/details/?model=TL-MR3020#fea

Also, if you read few reviews on Flipkart on this product page, few of the review mention reliance net dongle that has been used with this product.

I use a Reliance netconnect ZTE AC 2737 modem. During installation I followed all the steps to the last detail only to find out that I am not receiving any internet connection on the TPlink device (All the indicator lights glow except for the one for internet connection). I checked the ip address they provided on the web browser. This is where the problem is seen. The modem is always in "identifying" mode and refreshes again and again. So clearly the device has not recognised my modem. I even updated the firmware to no avail.

Even after reading all the reviews on flipkart and absolutely convinced of the product, Mistakes happen. I dont know how to make the device work. I have contacted Tplink support. Waiting for their response. If anyone knows how to fix the issue please post it here.

i was planning to get:

for rs. 1,300

They are offering "30 Day Replacement Guarantee", so you can take a chance. In case of genuine technical problem of incompatibility they may replace / refund as well.

Even i had lot of problem in getting connected on tplink + zte..

Finally had to settle for asus rt n 13 u.

This one works perfect with most of cdma gsm usb stick..

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

i was planning to get:

for rs. 1,300

^^ I have been using same with reliance netconnect+. It works. no issue at all

but don't expect big coverage area (i get coverage in two rooms).

regards

Vaibhav

Why can't you use Wi-Fi repeater?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

^^ my requirement was just to use relnetconnet+ wifi for my two phones n laptop so did not buy repeater. If large area to be covered then repeater will be useful.

For ref : my relconnect+ is huawei ec1260

Sent from my Moto Photon 4g using Taptalk2

Edited by vabs

I want to go in for a good WiFi repeater. Any suggestions - good one & VFM. Any good deal?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I want to go in for a good WiFi repeater. Any suggestions - good one & VFM. Any good deal?

D-Link without lan uplink. N standard.

• Like 1

Looking for Cordless phone for home having 2 cordless handsets.

Budget is < 4000.

Panasonic is good. I am using them since last 10 years, but different models. I got my last one from Dubai about a year ago and saved about Rs 500..

Check junglee.com..

Thank you. So you mean buying from abroad would not save me much and moreover there will be no warranty?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

My friend is looking for a small portable laptop (11-13" screen) within a budget of under 30000.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Thanks.

Did you mean D-LINK DAP-1320? http://www.dlink.com/-/media/Images/Products/DAP/1320/DAP1320side2_2_PCmag.png

Thanks.

Did you mean D-LINK DAP-1320? http://www.dlink.com/-/media/Images/Products/DAP/1320/DAP1320side2_2_PCmag.png

Yes I have the same.u9u2u7a7.jpg

:previous:

Thanks again - I am not in a hurry, so let me wait for a good deal for this.

i was planning to get:

for1,300

I am using TPlink MR 3020 with MTS dongle for last 14-15 months. To make it recognise the dongle, you need to downgrade the firmware of the router to 2011 version. Its a relatively easy process.

Did the same thing for one of my office mates who is using tata docomo dongle.

Hello friends.. Need to buy a GSM smartphone under Rs 12000 (tight budget) with bill (for office reembursement of around 75 pc)..pls forward suggestions.. Thanks..

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Hello friends.. Need to buy a GSM smartphone under Rs 12000 (tight budget) with bill (for office reembursement of around 75 pc)..pls forward suggestions.. Thanks..

Buy moto G from flipkart

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

• Like 1

DROID RAZR M available for 9k in buysell thread white mint by Manoj Patel.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

DROID RAZR M available for 9k in buysell thread white mint by Manoj Patel.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

No bill for that item... Also sold out now.. I need a bill..

Want to buy 40" LED TV,

Can't decide between Samsung F5000 and Sony R45

Samsung Pro:

Samsung(50mm) is thinner than Sony(77mm)

Sony Pros:

Sony has better brand value than Samsung.

A Karol Bagh dealer's price is Rs. 32500/- for Samsung and Rs. 34800/- for Sony.

Hi Friends

my 5 years old hp compaq 6720s laptop just gave up yesterday. I had purchased it when I was in college.

Now I am confused if I should buy a full fledged laptop/tablet/ipad or convertible/detachable laptop.

Light use (MS Office and video and browsing) and budget is within 30k.

Please suggest what to buy. Also I want to know if I go for a tablet then how would I connect or transfer movies to/from it as tabs generally do not have USB slot.

Thanks for all the help :)

Hi Friends

my 5 years old hp compaq 6720s laptop just gave up yesterday. I had purchased it when I was in college.

Now I am confused if I should buy a full fledged laptop/tablet/ipad or convertible/detachable laptop.

Light use (MS Office and video and browsing) and budget is within 30k.

Please suggest what to buy. Also I want to know if I go for a tablet then how would I connect or transfer movies to/from it as tabs generally do not have USB slot.

Thanks for all the help :)

Get Microsoft Surface RT / Surface 2 . Latest Office and Full USB Support and Windows 8.1 RT OS . Optional Keyboard will let you to use it as computer . You can connect Bluetooth Keyboard too.

• Like 2

But its not available in India yet