Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
hiteshkkk1

Hardware Purchase Suggestion Requests

^^^

Recently Panasonic has launched its new 40" Full HD LED

Model having fantastic picture quality and aggressive price.

TH-40A300DX
Features:
40" Full HD
178 degree Viewing Angle
HDMI x 2
USB Movie
PC INPUT
Pricing:
MRP: 47,000
  • Like 1

Hi Saurabh,

You can go for a Panasonic TH-L40B6D or the 1" smaller L39EM6D.

I found the Panasonic TVs to have the best price to performance ratio. Better than Toshiba in my opinion. Both the above models can be bought for 38-40k.

Since you are in Mumbai I can even suggest a good shop where you can get a good rate. LMK.

-basu

Thanks for the replies.

Bhaiyyo, kharcha minimum karna hai, max budget is 34k. And why I had preferred Toshiba because its giving 3 years warranty. Samsung 5 series 40 inch is available in grey market for 34k also but with no warranty.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

SAMSUNG 40" 40F5000 LED TV FULL

HD With One Year Dealers ...

available on ebay price 30.7k - 3k hdfc cc discount.

try at your own risk.

ooh just saw its handpicked deal no coupon working.

that would be a killer deal if it was available at that price.

Yes.this is killer price. Must be imported from Thailand or Malaysia

Guys my hunt is still on to buy min 15inch laptop with latest configuration for a stretched budget of approx 30k.

Pls suggest a good deal.

Just before a month my friend purchased Heair 40" FULL HD from local dealer in 33k. Good quality with 5 years panel warranty

Sent from my SCH-R830 using Tapatalk

its still available

www.ebay.in/itm/191218481453?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

• Like 1

Thanks Aditya. Another 3k for octroi.

I am in need of good quality earphone with Mike for listening music as well as for calling purpose. Please suggest a good deal preferably on ebay

Guys my hunt is still on to buy min 15inch laptop with latest configuration for a stretched budget of approx 30k.

Pls suggest a good deal.

Option 1 http://www.amazon.in/gp/offer-listing/B00KFECYDM/?tag=save0b-21

Option 2 http://www.flipkart.com/lenovo-ideapad-s510p-59-383309-laptop-4th-gen-ci5-4gb-500gb-dos/p/itmdtaqahbjgx7yf?affid=contactsav

You need to mention your exact requirements for more specific deal.

Pls suggest a good deal.

Pradeep,

If you say you want the latest config, then I believe you'll have to stretch your budget a little more or else settle for a not so latest config.

Anyway, I ordered a Dell 15 Inspiron from Amazon.in yesterday after many months of deliberation. Here's the chief config:

15.6 screen

i5 4th gen

5gb RAM

500 TB HD

1GB dedicated Graphic card

Win 8 preloaded

Price paid: 37700

Thanks Aditya. Another 3k for octroi.

ooh i missed that part.

Pls suggest a good deal.

Pradeep,

If you say you want the latest config, then I believe you'll have to stretch your budget a little more or else settle for a not so latest config.

Anyway, I ordered a Dell 15 Inspiron from Amazon.in yesterday after many months of deliberation. Here's the chief config:

15.6 screen

i5 4th gen

5gb RAM

500 TB HD

Win 8 preloaded

I purchased this one for around 31k few days back.

http://www.flipkart.com/lenovo-ideapad-s510p-59-383309-laptop-4th-gen-ci5-4gb-500gb-dos/p/itmdtaqahbjgx7yf?affid=contactsav

Pls suggest a good deal.

Pradeep,

15.6 screen

i5 4th gen

5gb RAM

500 TB HD

Win 8 preloaded

I purchased this one for around 31k few days back.

http://www.flipkart.com/lenovo-ideapad-s510p-59-383309-laptop-4th-gen-ci5-4gb-500gb-dos/p/itmdtaqahbjgx7yf?affid

Above - Price on the flipkart as mentioned in the above link is 39599. And u got it at 31k... thats very surprising. How to do i get at that price

Well to be more specific, i am looking for a laptop which should have speed, graphic cards to play games, watch movies, surf internet, no handing & may be touch screen with 15 inch screen

Suggestion required guys.

Looking for 39-40" LED.

No smart features required as I already have Chromecast.

Full HD required

Current input would be from Cable SD Box(will upgrade to HD later) and HD Movies streaming from Phone/Tab or with DLNA.

I have eyes on Toshiba P2305 http://toshiba-india.com/cricketseries/products/CricketSeries-P2305-39

Had read very good reviews about this product. Also Toshiba offers 3 year warranty which none of the big names provides.

Please pour in your suggestions

Flipkart discount is going on 32" tv....

I know you want 40" still if the deals are good...

^ Have purchased Toshiba 39 P2305 from Vijay Sales. TV is really good and I am really enjoying :)

Viewing youtube at 1080p is relly bliss. ;)

Thanks all for your suggestions.

• Like 2

Hi,

Samsung D710 Epic charging port seems to be troubling now a days, as it does get charged very few times. Thinking of buying an external battery charger which can charge other batteries as well. Please guide if any link.

Please guide at the earliest.

Regards,

@caringlover once I have the same problem not even detected by PC also. but it is working again for me by cleaning dust and few particles inside from it.

Triggered from Nexus 10

Mods: couldn't find appropriate topic to post in.

Hi guys,
I want to buy a real first hand experienced and reviewed, Bluetooth wireless stereo headphones preferably over the ear, with rich bass and isolation plus noise canceling microphone.
It would be better if with warranty.(i meant service centers in India) otherwise i can import too.
P.s. i will use the same in gym and running connected to my cellphone so it will be better if sweat and shock proof.
Thanks in advance. Please give inputs.

Sent from Tapatalk Pro!

Edited by rajanmehta
<< Post moved from Your Latest Hardware Purchase Topic >>

Bluetooth wireless stereo headphones preferably over the ear, with rich bass and isolation plus noise canceling microphone.

I want Nirvana.. :P

I too was searching sometime back..

bluetooth with good noise cancellation did not have stereo or a2dp and the reverse

settled for Plantronics Discovery 975 for my calls

and Amkette Trubeats Slix for music

both doing a wonderful job

also helps me get double the battery life

Edited by Bablus
  • Like 1

Bluetooth wireless stereo headphones preferably over the ear, with rich bass and isolation plus noise canceling microphone.
I want Nirvana.. :P

I too was searching sometime back..

bluetooth with good noise cancellation did not have stereo or a2dp and the reverse

settled for Plantronics Discovery 975 for my calls

and Amkette Trubeats Slix for music

both doing a wonderful job

also helps me get double the battery life

I was looking for something good,i can't trust Amkette. Btw thanks for inputs. :)

Need more inputs.

Sent from Tapatalk Pro!

Mods: couldn't find appropriate topic to post in.

Hi guys,

I want to buy a real first hand experienced and reviewed, Bluetooth wireless stereo headphones preferably over the ear, with rich bass and isolation plus noise canceling microphone.

It would be better if with warranty.(i meant service centers in India) otherwise i can import too.

P.s. i will use the same in gym and running connected to my cellphone so it will be better if sweat and shock proof.

Thanks in advance. Please give inputs.

Sent from Tapatalk Pro!

I have the JBL J56Bt stereo bluetooth headphones. Its on the ear with excellent music quality and deep rich bass. For gymming i think you will start sweating a lot with this on.

http://www.amazon.in/JBL-J56BT-Bluetooth-Headphone-Black/dp/B00FIZ1OY8/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1404984779&sr=1-1&keywords=j56bt

When i bought this it was 8.5k.

Remember seeing an ad in the paper of a combo offer including this JBL headphones and JBL bluetooth speaker for 11 or 11.5k

• Like 1

I am in need of good quality earphone with Mike for listening music as well as for calling purpose. Please suggest a good deal preferably on ebay

close your eyes and buy this

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Brand-Moxpad-X3-sport-Earphones-with-Mic-for-MP3-player-MP5-MP4-Mobile-Phones-in-ear/1683353371.html

review

ensure you choose a HK post seller and not an china post/china mail seller since it will take a month to come otherwise. I ordered mine on July 3rd and got it delivered today morning.