Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
hiteshkkk1

Hardware Purchase Suggestion Requests

Thanks nitink, but I already bought scullcandy

Sent from my XT881 using Tapatalk

Mods: couldn't find appropriate topic to post in.

Hi guys,

I want to buy a real first hand experienced and reviewed, Bluetooth wireless stereo headphones preferably over the ear, with rich bass and isolation plus noise canceling microphone.

It would be better if with warranty.(i meant service centers in India) otherwise i can import too.

P.s. i will use the same in gym and running connected to my cellphone so it will be better if sweat and shock proof.

Thanks in advance. Please give inputs.

Sent from Tapatalk Pro!

I have the JBL J56Bt stereo bluetooth headphones. Its on the ear with excellent music quality and deep rich bass. For gymming i think you will start sweating a lot with this on.

http://www.amazon.in/JBL-J56BT-Bluetooth-Headphone-Black/dp/B00FIZ1OY8/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1404984779&sr=1-1&keywords=j56bt

When i bought this it was 8.5k.

Remember seeing an ad in the paper of a combo offer including this JBL headphones and JBL bluetooth speaker for 11 or 11.5k

Out of budget! Need something 3kish :P

Sent from Tapatalk Pro!

Lookin out for IPad 4th gen..How about this offer? Suggestions pls..

http://goo.gl/GeX59l

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Lookin out for IPad 4th gen..How about this offer? Suggestions pls..

http://goo.gl/GeX59l

For the same budget you can get iPad mini retina. Which has higher ppi display plus 64 bit processor on which future iOS n apps will have more focus!

If you want to keep the tablet for next few years then don't go for iPad 4.

• Like 1

Point noted Sir..Thank you.. Inclined to bigger screen so trying to stretch my budget for IPad Air. Saw a listing in EBay India for Rs 32500 (16 GB WiFi.) Not sure how to check the authenticity:o

Point noted Sir..Thank you.. Inclined to bigger screen so trying to stretch my budget for IPad Air. Saw a listing in EBay India for Rs 32500 (16 GB WiFi.) Not sure how to check the authenticity:o

Praveen

For 36700 you can get iPad air 16gb with cellular from amazon India.

I suggest stretch your budget for the right product.

• Like 1

My friend is looking for a new Phone.

Budget: Less than 30000 (lesser is better :P)

He travel abroad a lot, so he is looking for a dual sim or a world phone... CDMA + GSM (EVDO + 3G)

He wants to use RCDMA when in India, and GMS whenever abroad.

Handset supporting RUIM Card is preferred as he can leave the RUIM sim in India and swap with GSM sim whenever he goes abroad.

He is interested in HTC One. But does it support RUIM with EVDO? Please suggest any other handset suitable for him.

He travel abroad a lot, so he is looking for a dual sim or a world phone... CDMA + GSM (EVDO + 3G)

Handset supporting RUIM Card is preferred as he can leave the RUIM sim in India and swap with GSM sim whenever he goes abroad.

He is interested in HTC One. But does it support RUIM with EVDO? Please suggest any other handset suitable for him.

Why not go for the lg g2? It's an beautiful phone and fits ur budget and supports cdma and gsm as well

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk 2

. Htc one m7 and htc one m8 support ruim with evdo as well as gsm but m8 is above budget range as mentioned by you. You can opt for lg g2 also as mentioned by ankur.

thank you Ankur and Keshav.

I told him to check LG G2, but he is skeptical about LG brand even tho it is a hell of a phone. Excellent for power users.

Moreover he do not want to use Samsung or Motorola and already using an iPhone. so Sony and HTC are the only options he says.

I think he wants HTC One only. I told him about M8, but he says he do not want to spend much on a secondary phone. His budget is kinda 22kish now.

Edited by abhi.r

Dear Friends,

I need a USB WIfi dongle(DLNA capable) for my SAMSUNG series 5 led TV to connect wirelessly with all DLNA enabled devices. Original SAMSUNG adapter is available but very costly(approx 2000/-) Is there any alternate cheaper option?

^

I need this too

^^^

Me too want Wi-Fi dongle for Sony tv!

Sent from Tapatalk Pro!

Using Google chromecast and fully satisfied with the performance.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Stay away from G2, it's got a major issue with LCD. Just through friend I have heard some 15 to 20 going bad LCD in just a day after selling. My G2 bought from Parin BNIB has gone bad, my wife's G2 a friend gifted me is used but works perfect and not sure how long the LCD will hold on.

• Like 2

Ya, LCD issue is real, have seen at least 10 people suffer from LCD issue...

Odd thing is that it's not upto luck from my experience, Lcd will develop some kind of issue "aaj nahi to kal"

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Stay away from G2, it's got a major issue with LCD. Just through friend I have heard some 15 to 20 going bad LCD in just a day after selling. My G2 bought from Parin BNIB has gone bad, my wife's G2 a friend gifted me is used but works perfect and not sure how long the LCD will hold on.

seriously,phone is awesome but hating because of lcd issue.it really su***.

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using Tapatalk 2

Bought HTC One from Hetal bhai for my friend.

Looking for a GSM Handset for my brother. Budget <20K for BNIB Handset. (Domestic or Imported both are OK).

Please suggest some good handsets.

I believe Moto X, Xperia Z, Grand 2 comes under this budget.

^ ^ ^

Asus Zenfone 5 8GB at Rs 9999 16GB at Rs 12999 OR Xiaomi Mi 3 at Rs 13999

Vinodji congratulations give reviwe of mi3

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

I am looking for a Power Bank. One that is reliable, long lasting & well built. Capacity should be 5000 mAh & above.

Can anyone share there experiences with reliable brands or even specific models which fit the above bill. Will greatly help my purchase.

Thanks!

I am looking for a Power Bank. One that is reliable, long lasting & well built. Capacity should be 5000 mAh & above.

Can anyone share there experiences with reliable brands or even specific models which fit the above bill. Will greatly help my purchase.

Thanks!

Check This. More then 20 persons use in my group.

http://www.snapdeal.com/product/ambrane-power-bank-p1000-10400mah/1703779364?utm_source=earth_feed&utm_campaign=12_679&utm_medium=9962929

^^^ most of the the banks are Chinese. My experience is that any brand lasts for about 12 to 18 months (depending on charge/discharge). You can try SSK or other. Currently I am using smaller one purchased from Groupon and working fine since 8 months.