Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
hiteshkkk1

Hardware Purchase Suggestion Requests

Dear praveen, as per my suggestion switch to tatasky. They are the best service provider in dth segment. I am using their HD+ service since last 5 years. No issue till now.

• Like 2

:previous:

Agreed

• Like 1

I recently purchased

http://www.ebay.in/itm/DELL-Inspiron-5547-ULTRABOOK-Core-i7-4th-Gen-8GB-Ram-1TB-HDD-15-6-HD-Display-/231405013701?ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:IN:1123

I want to play some new games and want to buy Joystick for the same.

There are may options but not sure which one is compatible with most of the games. (OS Win 7/8.1)

e.g.

http://www.flipkart.com/gaming-accesories/controllers/joysticks-and-gaming-wheels/pr?sid=4rr%2Ckm5%2Cdom%2C7n5

Please advice and any good deal for the same.

Bought this

http://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B00FZP2O18/ref=shptrk_scth

Hi,

I am looking at buying this product

http://www.flipkart.com/vu-48d6455-122-cm-48-led-tv/p/itme47yagpts6yjp?pid=TVSE47Y8BSSVGHNK&offer=s%3Awsr%3Ac%3A0472b0c728.&ref=L%3A-4676217073902599991&srno=b_10

There is a mixed feedback on flipkart.

Does someone own this TV and can please post their experience.

Edited by nitinmukesh123

Dear Friends,

I am looking for replacement of my Reliance FWP (wireless landline phone) as the my old Classic handset is not properly working now.

I have enquired for new FWP handset, but it's availability and price (2300 odd) confused me.

Can we have option to take any open market landline handset to work with same Reliance Landline/FWP number...

I am staying in Ambernath and my FWP number is 0251-3213587.

Requesting suggestion from fellow members of group.

Regards,

Sadanand

Dear Friends,

I am looking for replacement of my Reliance FWP (wireless landline phone) as the my old Classic handset is not properly working now.

I have enquired for new FWP handset, but it's availability and price (2300 odd) confused me.

Can we have option to take any open market landline handset to work with same Reliance Landline/FWP number...

I am staying in Ambernath and my FWP number is 0251-3213587.

Requesting suggestion from fellow members of group.

Regards,

Sadanand

if it is programmable FWP it will work. But if get reliance FWP there won't problem other wise, you have to register its ESN/MEID which is now not possible.

• Like 1

I am looking for battery replacement for MTS Mtag(mtag 3.1). Contacted Heuwai service centre ,they told they dont have for the old models.Tried in the open market but not available.

Is there any other phones battery that fits in MTS Mtag phone.request you to suggest any model

Edited by ramtech

is it mtag 3.1 ?

is it mtag 3.1 ?

Yes

Dear All,

I lost my wrist watch in mumbai local train..(Kalayee sooni ho gayee.. ;-))

now feeling the urge to buy Smartwatch Android wear to pair with LG Sprint Tribute/ Redmi 1S .

Max Budget 12K, GPS Must.

Checked Sony V2&V3, Moto 360 and Asus Zenwatch.

Any suggestion for best bet at minimum price?

and things i have to looked upon before the purchase.. thanks.

Please suggest a portable laptop...

Screen Size: 11.6" or less

Power/Long Battery Life: LONG BATTERY LIFE

Use: MS Office, Web Browsing and for watching movies.

Budget: Cheap laptop which can be upgraded to 4GB RAM and 128GB SSD under Rs. 30000/-

Preferably Convertable/Detachable

I am using Asus X200ma model with same requirements. it has 4th gen celeron, 2 GB Ram, 11.6" screen. it is running fine on windows 10.

I am using Asus X200ma model with same requirements. it has 4th gen celeron, 2 GB Ram, 11.6" screen. it is running fine on windows 10.

Asus X200MA...

HDD can be replaced with SSD. But RAM is integrated into motherboard making it impossible to upgrade.

Ram is intergrated in Motherboard!!

I was just thinking of upgrading Ram to 4GB. but this is a news to me.

Storage space is running out - I am in hell with this problem on my both phones - Gionee Dream D1 and HTC Desire 510. So I am looking for a Cdma handset with internal memory of 16GB, RAM 1-1.5GB for the range of upto 12,000. please suggest a cdma ph, even imported ones will work

Storage space is running out - I am in hell with this problem on my both phones - Gionee Dream D1 and HTC Desire 510. So I am looking for a Cdma handset with internal memory of 16GB, RAM 1-1.5GB for the range of upto 12,000. please suggest a cdma ph, even imported ones will work

Pm sent mate

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

With all the **** storm happening in reliance CDMA network, can we discuss about the handsets which would work with current CDMA and future 4G (be it chortel or Vodafone or Jio or MTS)??

I mean future safe handsets (imported and Indian) in different price range which we can buy??

Honor Holly 2 is the best handset which I'm using , excellent battery life and zero heating problems. It supports dual 4g along with CDMA.

I mean future safe handsets (imported and Indian) in different price range which we can buy??

Honor Holly 2 is the best handset which I'm using , excellent battery life and zero heating problems. It supports dual 4g along with CDMA.

Honor Holly 2 does NOT have VoIP so I do not think it will be future proof for the upcoming JIO network.

• Like 1

Honor Holly 2 does NOT have VoIP so I do not think it will be future proof for the upcoming JIO network.

Voip requires software not hardware.