Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
hiteshkkk1

Hardware Purchase Suggestion Requests

I mean future safe handsets (imported and Indian) in different price range which we can buy??

Honor Holly 2 is the best handset which I'm using , excellent battery life and zero heating problems. It supports dual 4g along with CDMA.

Honor Holly 2 does NOT have VoIP so I do not think it will be future proof for the upcoming JIO network.

Voip requires software not hardware.

You may justify your purchase BUT if it does not have it out of the box, I doubt you will be able to get it later on with software updates, as some basic hardware requirements are there.

Wanted to buy a 5.1 for my Tata Sky any suggestions

Wanted to buy a 5.1 for my Tata Sky any suggestions

As you are in Delhi, you should go to Gaffar Market and pick up the best Sony 5.1 system. It's at nearly 50% rates from the authorised showrooms. I had picked up one for a relative about a year back from there, don't remember the exact model number, but it came with 4 tower speakers and a blue ray player for around 25k.

Edited by dkaile
  • Like 1

Thnx for your advice @dkaile

I went to gaffar but was confused which one to buy so need advice. if possibily Any Model No.

I went to gaffar but was confused which one to buy so need advice. if possibily Any Model No.

Usually only 2 or 3 top selling models are stocked there. See the model that is stocked on most shops and go for it according to your budget.

see if you can find Logitech Z-5500

if not go for this:

http://www.amazon.in/Logitech-Surround-Sound-Speaker-System/dp/B004M18O60/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1460699546&sr=8-1&keywords=z5500

Z-5500 worth every penny, I guarantee that

if not go for this:

http://www.amazon.in/Logitech-Surround-Sound-Speaker-System/dp/B004M18O60/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1460699546&sr=8-1&keywords=z5500

Thanx for the info. I will keep it in mind while deciding

need to buy a split ac 1.5 tons

any suggestions ?

If no budget constraint then daikin .. Worth every paisa you spend

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I have a big living room which can be only partially closed (open passageway), so I was told to install a minimum 2 nos. 1.5 ton ACs. I researched and bought the Mitsubishi 2 ton back in October 2015. Set me down 51K. But, worth every penny spent on this beast. Cools the entire room in 10 minutes even in mid afternoon.

Like Vabs said, bit costly than the run of the mill ACs, but totally paisa vasool. :)

• Like 2

if not go for this:

After reading rave reviews for Logitech Z-623 I purchased it about a year back. And I think its one of the worst purchases ever. To an amateur ear everything might be wow but if you really understand sound then there is whole spectrum of sound missing from these systems. Specially mid bass is not present at all. Highs are good and both satellite and woofer have phenomenal power, but to me its more or less a similar sounding system like an Auto Rickshaw.

If you`ll scan through review you`ll find similar review to what I have mentioned.

PS: No offence intended to any person or company.

:previous:

dear brother, kindly go through the reviews of z5500.

I have a 7.2 Yamaha+Paradigm setup aswell, so, I can bet z5500 is best thing to buy at the price :)

• Like 1

if not go for this:

It was a great system but it's almost 9 years old. A lot has changed since then.

Also for Tata sky these PC speakers won't help much as the 5.1 input is meant for pc with supporting hardware(5+1 audio ports).

Sony br player is a good option. Or if you can spend a bit more then go for Bose companion 5 which is again PC speaker but accepts input via USB and stereo jack. Been using them for few years now. Very satisfactory.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

if not go for this:

After reading rave reviews for Logitech Z-623 I purchased it about a year back. And I think its one of the worst purchases ever. To an amateur ear everything might be wow but if you really understand sound then there is whole spectrum of sound missing from these systems. Specially mid bass is not present at all. Highs are good and both satellite and woofer have phenomenal power, but to me its more or less a similar sounding system like an Auto Rickshaw.

If you`ll scan through review you`ll find similar review to what I have mentioned.

PS: No offence intended to any person or company.

What is input source of your system? Is it integrated 5.1 audio from motherboard then which model? Are using any amp or DAC? Or you have a credible sound card?

It's strange and disappointing that these thx certified speakers didn't satisfy your ear drums.

What is input source of your system? Is it integrated 5.1 audio from motherboard then which model? Are using any amp or DAC? Or you have a credible sound card?

It's strange and disappointing that these thx certified speakers didn't satisfy your ear drums.

Z-623 is 2.1

Havent tried many different options for source but my credible source is Cowon S9 (Pathetic interface awesome sound quality) playing flac. I have couple of songs (Dostana - Desi Girl / ATB - Let You Go / Keane - Everybody changing etc.) which I used over the years to benchmark a system and headphones Audio-Techinca M50 / Sony MDRV6 Studio Monitor / Klipsh - Image One , S4 etc.

So without going much into technicalities, I would say that I can guess when something is brighter / recessed / missing etc. And if a system is not balanced then you can may be play around with Eq. a Bit to make it to your liking. But there is nothing much you can do when something is totally missing. Kindly checkout reviews and every now and then some music enthusiast will talk about this. Will quote one, you can check more.

Source: http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/review/speakers/logitech-z623-review-3274579/

Mids: The 3in mid-bass driver performed without distortion until it reached 90 percent of the maximum volume and the mids were outputted with average clarity and didn't sound bloated. However, we found it slightly lacking focus, transparency and details due to which the overall mids reproduction sounded a bit dull and not as crisp as what we heard from speakers like the Creative Gigaworks T3.

Vocals and guitars could have sounded more open with better imaging. Dialogues in movies also sounded rather flat, which made us find the whole system more suited for hip-hop, trance and bass-oriented music than listening to classical, jazz or orchestra.

All I am saying is this one is not balanced and Eq. settings doesnt help either.

Edited by nishsuxx
  • Like 1

Sorry my mistake!

Edited by ::: VA :::

Need to install a reliable car gps tracker? Please give your suggestions..

I prefer that it should charge /take input from car battery.

If any one have installed I want a first hand review too. 😊

a316c192865ad9344fb32b58695d3301.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

recently i purchased one GPS Tracker. Using sim based. works good and i can make call to tracker and here the conversation in the car. it works even without power for a period of 6 hours.

• Like 2

Link? From where u bought?

local market RS. 1300. it shows 10feet approximate GPS based on sim network. and also accept incoming call from specified number for voice hearing (allow speaker on covering 15 feet.) I can all to GPS tracker from my specified phone and hear conversation. Charing last 6hours if not connected to car power. (ordinary micro usb input for charging)

• Like 1

Please suggest a 3g dongle and heavy usage (20+gb) plan, wifi hotspot optional. Bit urgent

As everybody wants to jump to 4G bandwagon as soon as possible. My compulsion to change handset as CDMA will stop working soon coz my Sprint HTC One M7 wont support 4G.

So I was planning to buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (Single Sim/32GB) from India.

These days there's 10% Cashback offer from Samsung. So Note 5 would cost me appx Rs. 35000~36000.

This offer is valid till 15-May. Should i buy now or wait for CDMA to shutdown and 4G to start??

Edited by abhi.r

Need to purchase good quality router with USB and ddwrt support

I want to buy media streaming device from my samsung note 5 to my LED TV.

Which one should I buy? Chromecast 1/2 or any other economical options.

Have some doubts...

i) Will i need a dual band wifi router to stream HD videos?

ii) If a router is not available, can I stream youtube vids directly to media stream device? I mean playing youtube vids using my 3G connection and streaming to chromecast or any other device?

Looking a 2 Ton AC. Any idea which is better Windows or Split AC. Wht the advantage n disadvantage of the both n suggestion.