Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
hiteshkkk1

Hardware Purchase Suggestion Requests

12 hours ago, Notam said:

Looking a 2 Ton AC. Any idea which is better Windows or Split AC. Wht the advantage n disadvantage of the both n suggestion.

Only advantage of Split AC over window AC is less noise. But Split ACs are expensive than Window ACs. Efficiency wise, I think they both are same.

Rest it depends upon you whether there is easy access to a window where window AC can be installed or not. Or are you willing to pay extra premium for Split AC.

Edit: DO NOT buy Bluestar 2 Ton Split AC. I've purchased one 2 years ago. The sound of outdoor unit is high, and it shut down during very hot day. Service guy says if this happens pour some water on the grill of outdoor unit to cool it down faster, and AC will start again. Sala paani daalna tha to cooler kharidta. AC nahi!:ranting: (Translation: If I've to pour water to keep my room cool. I would have bought an Air Cooler not an AC).

Edited by abhi.r
  • Like 1

Go for inverter technology ac, not normal Ac,it will be very efficient and take very less power everything depends on cooling. As the room gets chilled it will take less power. 

I will suggest go for 5* rated AC, assuming your usage is >6 hours a day and as said by Shashank, opt for inverter type if budget permits. Also do not go for 3* inverter type. 

Inverter ac is worth the premium if and only if you plan to use it daily and for more than 6 hours a day technically in inverter ac the compressor does not cut off saving some power difference realisable only in long run if use is less go for normal 5 star ac

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

so as per you guys suggestion i can short my list to

1 Split AC

2. 2 T

3 Inverter AC

4 5 star rating

Now comes the brand, which one to go for,

thx to all for providing their valuable feedback n suggestions

The savings on electricity alone can not justify the added cost of an inverter AC but when you consider the enhanced comfort offered by inverter AC, it is definitely worth every penny.

Inverter AC's, like normal star rated AC's , also have different efficiency figures.  If an inverter has same EER at 100% capacity as that of a noninverter AC,  you can expect around 20% electricity saving.

• Like 1

so as per you guys suggestion i can short my list to

1 Split AC

2. 2 T

3 Inverter AC

4 5 star rating

Now comes the brand, which one to go for,

thx to all for providing their valuable feedback n suggestions

Choose the brand which has good service support in your area as after sales support is important some companies lack in it some excel you got to do a good ground work on that front. Top brands like hitachi carrier etc are good even heard Onida doing good. As I said maintainance and service forms an important factor too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I need an earphone to use with Redmi note 3.

I dont like earbud type only normal type, max budget 700/-.

Pls suggest.

I need an earphone to use with Redmi note 3.

I dont like earbud type only normal type, max budget 700/-.

Pls suggest.

Increase your budget slightly and go for apple ear pods.

• Like 1

Actually i want to purchase earpod but cant find a reliable seller/website. There r duplicates everywhere.

Please mention any link which sell genuine earpod.

I suggest buy Sennheiser CX 275-s are good. I use them for music listening.

SoundMagic is also good in thi range...

I have many earbuds tried Samsung Nokia mototola apple jvc skull candy htc as well as senheiser , but currently my favourite are the black and red flat tangle free cabled in ear earbuds from Htc that come along with htc phones

Not fancy but they are balanced . Should be available online below 1k I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I need to buy a router asap,my old router is old and freezing. Budget around 3K. Preferably AC with usb support and custom firmware flashable.

Gurus thanks in advance.

I have Xiaomi Router 3 on my mind. 

Currently using Belkin which has a pretty decent range covers almost my whole house.

On 8/7/2016 at 0:18 PM, shanusmarty said:

I need to buy a router asap,my old router is old and freezing. Budget around 3K. Preferably AC with usb support and custom firmware flashable.

Gurus thanks in advance.

I have Xiaomi Router 3 on my mind. 

Currently using Belkin which has a pretty decent range covers almost my whole house.

Some conicidence....my friend recently asked me to suggest a adsl router...

The tenda has all the features u require.
http://www.amazon.in/Tenda-modem2-wireless-router-TE-D303/dp/B00LWVZNM6/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1467709977&sr=8-14&keywords=adsl+router
http://www.amazon.in/D-Link-DSL-2750U-Wireless-4-Port-Router/dp/B007O7J026/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1467709977&sr=8-1&keywords=adsl+router
http://www.amazon.in/TD-W8960N-Wireless-Splitter-Detachable-Antennas/dp/B0031SUB4S/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1467709977&sr=8-3&keywords=adsl+router

On 9 July 2016 at 7:40 PM, NanduNaada said:

I think you misunderstood, I need a normal wifi router with out modem, with AC band not normal N, plus custom firmware support with usb port.

does LeEco le 1s eco supports all indian 4G bands?? planing to buy.

21 hours ago, shanusmarty said:

I think you misunderstood, I need a normal wifi router with out modem, with AC band not normal N, plus custom firmware support with usb port.

The tenda one works without adsl also.

I am not sure if ddwrt or openwrt support usb option....i dont see it in my routers which are running ddwrt (might be coz my routers  dont have usb port).

does LeEco le 1s eco supports all indian 4G bands?? planing to buy.

Be careful in usage, service is utterly slow, mine screen broke now after 1.5 month i am still waiting for replacement unit and they are charging 5200 for the same

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

On 7/20/2016 at 7:28 AM, vabs said:

Be careful in usage, service is utterly slow, mine screen broke now after 1.5 month i am still waiting for replacement unit and they are charging 5200 for the same

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

i agree with you, nowadays not only chinese mobile makers but almost all co.s either unable to provide fast service or cost you a bomb if we visit service center.

that is why i don't believe in repairing anymore, my last visit to mobile service center was about 110 years back and the mobile was Nokia 7710 first touch screen mobile by nokia.

• Like 1

Looking for mobile handset for my brother..  

Budget: 15000-30000

Features required : Dual Sim,  should work on all India 4g network providers 

Would like to avoid Chinese brands. 

Imported phones is also fine as long as it checks above requirements. 

Pls suggest me phone below 10k (preferably around 7-8k) with support for volte, good battery life and decent camera

Looking for mobile handset for my brother..  

Budget: 15000-30000

Features required : Dual Sim,  should work on all India 4g network providers 

Would like to avoid Chinese brands. 

Imported phones is also fine as long as it checks above requirements. 

The spread of 15 to 30k is quite high. Since you want to a avoid Chinese brands look for imported Samsung note 5 dual Sim.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Pls suggest me phone below 10k (preferably around 7-8k) with support for volte, good battery life and decent camera

Redmi note 3 16gb for 10k.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

• Like 1