Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums

that's great, I hope HOWI 750 plan will give up to 2 mbps as mentioned there.

http://www.bsnl.co.in/service/bbtariff/wimaxtariff.htm

check this.... wat is the real tariff?????????? for wimax...

kerala tafiff pdf direct link. proof for you.

bsnl tafiff kerala

BSNL Kerala WiMax users :

If you have taken the wimax connection with old plan ( Rs 999/- ) , you many need to go to BSNL customer care for changing the tariff. I will check this with few BSNL officers and confirm in this post.

If you have taken the wimax connection with old plan ( Rs 999/- ) , you many need to go to BSNL customer care for changing the tariff. I will check this with few BSNL officers and confirm in this post.

Today went to BSNL customer services office. Getting different opinions on Tariff change. One person said , 999 UNLIMITED plan will be automatically converted to UNLIMITED 750 plan. Whereas, another one told to submit application. Anyways , I have given one written application in white paper to the concerned person. Lets see what happens now.

Today went to BSNL customer services office. Getting different opinions on Tariff change. One person said , 999 UNLIMITED plan will be automatically converted to UNLIMITED 750 plan. Whereas, another one told to submit application. Anyways , I have given one written application in white paper to the concerned person. Lets see what happens now.

i also went to BSNL CSC. the guy in the reception (all in all) told that it will be automatically convert to 750.

and the other funny thing is i got the bsnl wimax july last day and activated on august 3rd. till now i didnt get the bill.

Today Got First WiMax bill for Rs.535/- and made online payment also :-)

Bill period from 17/09/10 to 01/10/2010. The billing plan is Rs.999/-. Hope, from next month plan will change to 750.

Today Got First WiMax bill for Rs.535/- and made online payment also :-)

Bill period from 17/09/10 to 01/10/2010. The billing plan is Rs.999/-. Hope, from next month plan will change to 750.

ok so i think i need to complaint them otherwise they will send me a big bill with fine.

Lot of speed fluctuations are there to WiMax.. Even then , the service is far better than my previous reliance broad band +

999212697.png

Lot of speed fluctuations are there to WiMax.. Even then , the service is far better than my previous reliance broad band +

999212697.png

wow great upload speed.

mine only touches upload speed of 1.3mbps.

download speed 2.2mbps.

minimum 1.5mbps. most time i am getting 2mbps.

Wow great upload speed yaar.. i think there is not too much users and you are close to base station.

i am more than 3 kms from base station and i only get upload speed after 10pm and only touches 400-1mbps.

but no problem about download speed 1.5-2.1mbps

Torrent speed :

Wow great upload speed yaar.. i think there is not too much users and you are close to base station.

i am more than 3 kms from base station and i only get upload speed after 10pm and only touches 400-1mbps.

but no problem about download speed 1.5-2.1mbps

Torrent speed :

my download / upload varies everytime. Today Morning I got ~ 3mbps upload speed for a torrent. While downloading the same torrent , sometimes speeds were going in sync , ie both in 2.1 mbps. But this was there for only few minues , then upload speed reduced.

I am almost close to the base station ( approx 1.5 kms ).

Thats why you getting good speed.

I am almost close to the base station ( approx 1.5 kms ).

I took BSNL Wimax conn as a backup to my Reliance BroadBand + . Within 2-3 days I made Reliance BB+ backup to my BSNL WiMax. :-)

Wimax Giving me good performance and reliability. Then Why I should make Reliance as my default conn? With reliance max speed I am getting :

1007963323.png

I took BSNL Wimax conn as a backup to my Reliance BroadBand + . Within 2-3 days I made Reliance BB+ backup to my BSNL WiMax. :-)

Wimax Giving me good performance and reliability. Then Why I should make Reliance as my default conn? With reliance max speed I am getting :

1007963323.png

is that 512KBps plan?

the speed is very low

Bsnl wimax rockzzzzzz

bsnl now giving 3g at 700/month (4200single pay for 6 months)

its not a bad deal too. bcoz no other usb or portable internet provider has unlimited at this speed and this price.

So bsnl rockzzzz

1007963323.png

is that 512KBps plan?

the speed is very low

Bsnl wimax rockzzzzzz

bsnl now giving 3g at 700/month (4200single pay for 6 months)

its not a bad deal too. bcoz no other usb or portable internet provider has unlimited at this speed and this price.

So bsnl rockzzzz

:Contento: Reliance BB+ 's speed is 3.1 Mbps. But not even getting 31 KBPS.. :-) lol

:Contento: Reliance BB+ 's speed is 3.1 Mbps. But not even getting 31 KBPS.. :-) lol

did you complaint them about the speed, whats their response? is that wireless?

how much per month?

He is referring to Reliance NetConnect Broadband+: http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/internet/wireless_internet.html#tariffP

Yes. Thats correct.

I took this connection when I was in Bangalore. Monthly rental is 850+ tax.

There this connection was very fast. But when I came to EKM , BB+ became narrow band minus. :Contento::Contento:

The connection was postpaid. Now I migrated to pre-paid.

now using pre paid so you need to charge only when wimax not working or away from home.

He is referring to Reliance NetConnect Broadband+: http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/internet/wireless_internet.html#tariffP

Yes. Thats correct.

I took this connection when I was in Bangalore. Monthly rental is 850+ tax.

There this connection was very fast. But when I came to EKM , BB+ became narrow band minus. :Contento::Contento:

The connection was postpaid. Now I migrated to pre-paid.

From last 2-3 days my WIMax CINR value was going below 12 dB. But I was getting enough speed. Today called BSNL JTO , he promised that tomorrow they will come home to inspect the same.

Later , I did my own experiment in aligning the CPE in a different position and succeeded. Now getting stable CINR ( 18-19 dB ). Don't know why the CINR so much reduced in the previous alignment ( Any tower issues ? )

Got WiMax October bill also. This time they have calculated tariff with Rs.750/- Since I paid last month bill with tariff Rs.999/- , I have got some credit adjustments in this bill.

Got WiMax October bill also. This time they have calculated tariff with 750/- Since I paid last month bill with tariff 999/- , I have got some credit adjustments in this bill.

is there any disconnection date in the bill if not paid in due date.?

I didnt got the bill till now.

Got WiMax October bill also. This time they have calculated tariff with 750/- Since I paid last month bill with tariff 999/- , I have got some credit adjustments in this bill.

is there any disconnection date in the bill if not paid in due date.?

I didnt got the bill till now.

First check with concerned Accounts Officer (TR) to see whether Wimax bill generated or not. You will get the phone number from any other BSNL landline telephone bill.

Can you scan the copy of the wimax bill and send me via Pm or post here by hide your number address and personal details.

I want to know that is there any disconnection date if we didnt pay the bill?