Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums

Again i Enquire about my first bill. They said that it will take time. Hmmm so i think i need to save money to pay big amount in single payment.

Hello Guys!

Back again ;)

WiMAX has been frustrating me for last 2-3 days. It disconnects after 10 mins (apprx). I evn tried exiting all downloads and just surfing the net, it disconnects then too.

In an earlier reply, I was told to check for technical parameters, they are well within the range.

Should I try putting CPE outside, as I have placed it on my table inside? or Should I try something else?

Please help!!

Hello Guys!

Back again ;)

WiMAX has been frustrating me for last 2-3 days. It disconnects after 10 mins (apprx). I evn tried exiting all downloads and just surfing the net, it disconnects then too.

In an earlier reply, I was told to check for technical parameters, they are well within the range.

Should I try putting CPE outside, as I have placed it on my table inside? or Should I try something else?

Please help!!

better to fix the CPE outside. While doing so , make sure that you are getting good signal strength.

• Like 1

This is the best !!!!

1074244173.png

Nice speed mate. last week i disconnected wimax, i pay the bill 3689rs for 4months bill i thought they will reduce the deposit amount 2000rs in it. but they didnt. only December bill remaining. i asked the deposit amount they said it will take time, i ask shall i get after 1 month.

they said they dont know it will take time. I need to wait 3 hours in CSC for disconnection.

When taking connection it only takes 20min max.

Any way getting deposit amount from Bsnl is a headache.

This is the best !!!!

1074244173.png

Nice speed mate. last week i disconnected wimax, i pay the bill 3689rs for 4months bill i thought they will reduce the deposit amount 2000rs in it. but they didnt. only December bill remaining. i asked the deposit amount they said it will take time, i ask shall i get after 1 month.

they said they dont know it will take time. I need to wait 3 hours in CSC for disconnection.

When taking connection it only takes 20min max.

Any way getting deposit amount from Bsnl is a headache.

:NOTriste::NOTriste:

Kerala BSNL always rocks with its Service..

see the 3G speed ( with Huawei E1762 Modem ) @ Ernakulam , Kerala

1101230619.png

Hey guys, I also have BSNL WiMAX. I opted for outdoor CPE (BM8201Z WiMAX MIMO Outdoor CPE). The speed is great. I usually get 250-350 KBps with Internet Download Manager. There is just one problem, when I download via utorrents or update Norton Internet Security, within 2-3 mins CPE reboots. But it runs fine if do just web surfing and download from websites.

CINR is 20.33dB and RSSI is -60.70dBm. Any idea what might be causing the problem.

Kerala BSNL always rocks with its Service..

see the 3G speed ( with Huawei E1762 Modem ) @ Ernakulam , Kerala

1101230619.png

I am also using 3g 1762 in trivandrum

Yea 3g realy rockzzzzz

day tim getting 2mbps-4mbps

night 5mbps+

did you take 3g?

Whether the BSNL WiMAX (or other like Tikona) can be accessed via EPIC or EVO which are also WiMax handsets?? Anybody in Trivandrum tried that???

Sorry.. If details posted already...

:previous: The wimax settings are different is what I have been told, so it may not work.

my name is sumeet ,me living in bathinda, punjab.I recently got any outdoor wimax installed in my house. I am getting a good speed of around 2mbps but the main problem is its frequent disconnection when i leave my laptop on for downloading the files....some times it do occur when i am browsing for to long .....i mostly download through utorrent....plz guys if any body can help me ..i am using window xp....i appreciate ur help....

:previous:

I googled A LOT and I think I found the solution to this problem. Open utorrent. Go to Options -> Preferences and apply the following settings:

1) In Bandwidth, set Global maximum number of connections to 200 and Maximum number of connected peers per torrent to 100.

2) In BitTorrent, disable DHT Network, DHT for new torrents, bandwidth management [uTP] and UDP tracker support.

3) In Queuing, set Maximum number active torrents to 2 and Maximum number of active torrents to 2.

Now shouldn't have any problems.

Disabling DHT and UDP tracker support doesn't seem to have much effect on download speed in our case. Because even after disabling them, I download with the speed of 350-450 kBps (provided that the quality is seeds is good).

Edited by shady.zg
  • Like 1

nice speed bro.....i only get 350-400 on idm......whats ur internet speed on idm

Same as yours but sometimes it peaks upto 450...

nice speed bro.....i only get 350-400 on idm......whats ur internet speed on idm

ok...now i got it no more disconnections........thx dude...

ok...now i got it no more disconnections........thx dude...

Friends are always welcome!

WiMax in Kerala Always Rocks !!!

Good speed and Stable connection !!!!

Great going BSNL..

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1191633811.png

Thats amazing speed for its price. Are u using the 999rs unlimited plan? I'm also from Kochi and planning to take Wimax connection..What will be the initial costs for device and installation??

WiMax in Kerala Always Rocks !!!

Good speed and Stable connection !!!!

Great going BSNL..

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1191633811.png

Thats amazing speed for its price. Are u using the 999rs unlimited plan? I'm also from Kochi and planning to take Wimax connection..What will be the initial costs for device and installation??

True... BSNL Wimax is very good.

There's no Rs.999 plan now. They have reduced the rental to Rs.750. I am using this plan.

Visit the neareat BSNL CSC ( customer Serice Center ) and apply for Wimax. Some one from BSNL come to your premises and check the feasibility. Usually they will get indoor CPE for testing. If getting good speed and reliable signal strength , go for indoor , otherwise opt for outdoor CPE.

You may have to pay one month rental as advance , which will be adjusted in your first bill.

Hi, Thanx for your reply. Did u purchase the modem outright or you rent it?

By the way, Can I use their USB card on laptop on the move? Is the Indoor/Outdoor CPE is necessary if we opt for the USB modem? I'm confused with those devices...

Also Is it a wise option to take the connection the end of this month or from next month? I mean, the billing cycle. If I take the connection on March 25th, then will I get the 1 month usage till April 25 or Is it only for this month (6 days)..

Hi, Thanx for your reply. Did u purchase the modem outright or you rent it?

By the way, Can I use their USB card on laptop on the move? Is the Indoor/Outdoor CPE is necessary if we opt for the USB modem? I'm confused with those devices...

Also Is it a wise option to take the connection the end of this month or from next month? I mean, the billing cycle. If I take the connection on March 25th, then will I get the 1 month usage till April 25 or Is it only for this month (6 days)..

I am using rented modem. Rent Rs.40/- per month.

I dont think so BSNL providing USB Wimax device. Per my knowledge , they provide only Indoor CPE & OutDoor CPE.

For Wimax , Billing happens monthly basis. If u take connection on Mar 25, your 6 days usage for March will be charged in next month's bill.

it is sad BSNL planned to roll out WIMAX by franchiese method but whole thing is messed up after this 2G scam!

People of Kerala are too lucky - BSNL has more offerings - broadband, EVDO, WiMAX and 3G/HSPA