Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums

^^^^^

i think NO number is given for WiMax connection, just a name or something like that... Thats why I can't pay my WiMax bills via my oxigen account...

Where to check please which areas have wimax available?

Can you scan the copy of the wimax bill and send me via Pm or post here by hide your number address and personal details.

I want to know that is there any disconnection date if we didnt pay the bill?

I haven't got the October printed bill till today. I made an online payment. Not sure what info you wanted see in my bill.

Here Narrow_Band_Minus has mentioned that he has payed wimax bill online . but the web site mentioned "http://www.wimax.bsnl.in/" by him is now not responding .

Can anyone help in order to pay bill via online.

Also can anyone post / PM the scaned copy of wimax bill ( Hihe all the personal info on the bill) I want to see the contants on the bill. I have got my connection in Dec-2011 but have not recived any orignal bill till date. I have to get the duplicate bill ( only Account no. and bill no. is printed on the duplicate bill) every mounth.

Hi,

Now Wimax online payment facility not available. I am going to BSNL cash counter for paying the bill :nerves:

Previously I did the online payment when our SSA has their own online bill presentation and payment facility. Now BSNL has a central system for all SSA's in India.

Donno why they are not introducing the Wimax bill through their new portal. ( http://portal.bsnl.in )

Check with your local BSNL TRA unit ( Contact Information should be in any of the landline bills ) to know about the a/c number , bill details etc.

Cheers !!

Edited by Narrow_Band_Minus

Nice review & Comments.

so many things had been said here. One thing I want 2 know is what is avg. ping time (www.pingtest.net). I require this as i want 2 know the performance of wimax with online gaming like DOTA, Counter strike etc. will outdoor CPE work on roof of single storied building if there is a 2 storied building in LOS between cpe and tower..

Thanks in advance

Edited by sudeep_58

Hello Mukund, Thanks for the information. I haven't got any bill yet. So i paid the last two bills in the CC and i have got my account number. But the portal doesn't accept my unique id( of course i tried with alphabets and without them). Actually what is this unique id then? did you face such a problem?

All problems solved. i paid this month's wimax bill from bsnl portal. Thank you all.

Hey guys help me !!! I am using tata photon , need a dedicated internet connection for home, i am in perungudi, chennai .. do you suggest using WIMAX as BSNL landline waiting time for my area is 2 mnths :(

If your house is the highest building in the nearby area, you can go for it, as chances of getting good signals is high... Further in my case, one BSNL staff came to my home with equipment to test the signal (The signal was too good at -56dBm {anything upto -85dBm will be usable} and line of sight of tower is clear though my house is little far away from the tower).. Then you will get good idea...

Ernakulam BSNL has released Software upgrade & Wimax CPE engineering software for ICOMM Outdoor CPE. This patch is helpful to latch the CPE to a particular BSID(Tower) Frequency. Very useful when using the Wimax connection away from the transmitting tower ( beyond 4 kms ) where you experience frequent disconnection - reconnection. If we latch the CPE to tower , scan method will be CAPL, History & Neighbour scanning will not happen.

Currently I have upgraded to this software and getting continuous connection. If any of you need the s/w , let me know , I will share with u e-mail.

hello mr mukundan, i have new connection of wimax. went through hell in the beginning with pointmax outdoor cpe, later changed to icomm. its ok now, but sometimes rssi and cinr values fluctuate a lot. even bsid and centre frequency. could give me the patch please, so i could get rid of the problem...my email id is prnath1962@gmail.com.....with warm regards... ravindranath

Are any of the imported handsets detecting and working on bsnl wimax.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

I wanted to check the feasibility of Wimax in my area. Applied for a connection last week; got the name and mobile number of someone who gives the connection over here. Since the guy did not show even by yesterday, I decided to call him and inquire ..

He replied that BSNL has not provided him with any transportation options at the moment. So he is waiting for that to happen and only then he can turn up over here to check the feasibility.

BSNL, who keeps saying about returning the WiMaX spectrum and get a refund to boost its fin condition, continues to offering WiMAX in Kerala only. Even plans are not bad. :o

All,

Visiting this forum after a long time !!

Due to some personal reason I myself shifted my Wimax connection from Panampillynagar (Ernakulam,Kerala) to Perumbavoor (Ernakulam,Kerala) Telephone exchange area. I was sure that Wimax is operational in Perumbvaoor. With simply placing the outdoor CPE in terrace , it was not catching any signals. Then I fixed the CPE to the TV antenna pipe. Voila !!!! its started picking singnals with RSSI -85 dBm & CINR 10-13 dB with a BSID : 00:02:73:84:6f:BE. Yeah.. with this merely ok ok values of RSSI and CINR , I was getting about 1 Mbps torrent download speed.

Are you still using Wimax in Perumbavoor? Which area exactly? My place is around 2km from Perumbavoor and wanted to know whether it would be feasible.

All,

Visiting this forum after a long time !!

Due to some personal reason I myself shifted my Wimax connection from Panampillynagar (Ernakulam,Kerala) to Perumbavoor (Ernakulam,Kerala) Telephone exchange area. I was sure that Wimax is operational in Perumbvaoor. With simply placing the outdoor CPE in terrace , it was not catching any signals. Then I fixed the CPE to the TV antenna pipe. Voila !!!! its started picking singnals with RSSI -85 dBm & CINR 10-13 dB with a BSID : 00:02:73:84:6f:BE. Yeah.. with this merely ok ok values of RSSI and CINR , I was getting about 1 Mbps torrent download speed.

Are you still using Wimax in Perumbavoor? Which area exactly? My place is around 2km from Perumbavoor and wanted to know whether it would be feasible.

Yeah.. I am still using it there.. but due to some reason , my CPE is pointed to Kalady Tower :-) Within and around 2km of PBVR , the connection would be feasible. ( As I was getting the PBVR singnal , though I stay ~5 km away ).

Logged-in after a long time in this fourm. I will send the Wimax latching s/w via e-mail to those who requested thru PM.

Wimax is cool and 100% operational. No issues at all.

Dear Rimweb Members,

Im planning to get Wi-Max broadband connection from BSNL because there are no feasibility for Other Operators through wired connection.

Plans look more interesting

http://chennai.bsnl.co.in/News/WIMAX.pdf

Im planning to go for Outdoor CPE with Belkin Router AC750 DB.

Guys who are using BSNL Wi-Max , Please provide your feedback.

Edited by rajanmehta
<< Topic Merged >>

Satish BSNL wired line broadband is getting pathetic by the day.So when you pick up winmax do take it after proper scrutiny of connectivity speed network coverage etc etc

hi.plz prvide me the sofatware upgrade file. my email id is hrsh147@hotmail.com

outdore cpe model icomm700