Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ajit_ryp

Poll: Top Smartphones For 2013

The Top 3 Smart Phones  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Please post your views. Let's see what RIMweb thinks!

• HTC One
    • Samsung Galaxy S4
    • Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    • iPhone 5
    • Motorola RAZR MAXX HD
    • Sony Xperia Z
    • Google Nexus 4
    • Nokia Lumia Series
    • BlackBerry Z10
    • Any Other (Please Specify)

When i googled worlds top phones in 2013, almost all resulted HTC ONE as number 1.

i want to know what our rimweb members feel/experienced as top 3 phones in 2013-

all can post ranking as per their experience also.

• Like 1

After moving on from Samsung and using LG Optimus G i feel it is the best smartphone i have ever used till date. Super fast very smooth to use and incredible feeling of using it. For me its gonna be a long time now that i go back to samsung! Way to go LG!

This is very subjective. It is difficult for normal users to comment/vote as he will use at the most 2 handsets. IMHO it is very subjective and will be biased opinion. Look at Anku's comment. He is saying he is happy with LG after Samsung. I'm using Note2 and for me stylus has become so useful and now feel it is a must. But there are new processors coming every month, new phones, new ui and so the everything is changing at lighting speed. Look at BBM, few years back, everybody wanted and now nobody cares.

note 2 is best. sale volume says its story.

To get more accurate result, minimum 40% voting out of total active members should be good.to see score of Nokia and blackberry is like candidate of other parties.

note 2 is best. sale volume says its story.  

Note 2 is famous on eBay.in its a best phone

+1 for HTC One

Note 2 if budget permits. S pen is soo amazing.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

For this year looking at S pen and battery performance I believe NOTE 2 is best phone. Some how most android phones are still very poor in battery. More so with CDMA phones ofcourse.

I wud vote fir HTC EVO LTE

Sent from my EVO LTE

I love my 9930 :)

• Like 1

Cdma bis one ?

Sent from my EVO LTE

Cdma bis one ?

Sent from my EVO LTE

Using gsm one on it ... Non camera edition

• Like 1

Actually blackberry rocks I don't why people hate its a complete business phone

Also webos rocks palm was one time famous in our forum

Yay, my Blackberry Z10 seems to be winning !

Approximately.

**wakes up from day dream**

Edited by ami1

^^^ clear winner is NO-KIA

I'm seriously torn between the nexus 4 and note 2. Both are awesome phones but I'm finding our very difficult to choose!!!!!

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I'm seriously torn between the nexus 4 and note 2. Both are awesome phones but I'm finding our very difficult to choose!!!!!

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

They both are good in there both ways....if you love stock android then rather go for N4, but you would be bit disappointed by camera clarity in N4. Other wise the built quality is at par. Its got flush finish as we all know, unlike Samsung note 2 feels plastics in terms of body finish. Note 2 would have better camera over N4 and would have few added extra OEM Samsung softwares. Screen of both the phones are good, I personally like the flush finish of N4 and like the look and feel of stock android. Rest you may decide about what u like and what u want. If good camera is needed go for note2 if you aren't worried for that then go for N4. If size isn't a issue then note 2 is good, but if that's the case go for N4. IMHO note 2 is being bit common these days (people don't mind this is my just 2 cents advice - no offense please) unlike N4 is isn't common at that scale. People always ask which phone are you carrying and they always want to hold and see the phone. I am using N4 and S4 both and had used note2 for few weeks, didn't like to gave the note2 back as its little big for me to carry + didn't like the finish of phone.

Hope this would help you to decide between them. Off course you may like to ask help from our RIM Gurus out here.

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

After initial fight with note 2, HTC one now is the clear winner in poll so far. So what I find in Google about top phone matches the taste of Rimweb also.

htc one is best.+1 for ONE.

HTC One is the best phone to buy right now.. period.. The upcoming Butterfly S looks even better so its definitely HTC taking the top honors this year!