Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Samsung Galaxy S3

Samsung To Roll-out Premium Suite Update For The Galaxy S III

Premium Suite Upgrade for Galaxy SIII VIDEO (Part 1)

Premium Suite Upgrade for Galaxy SIII VIDEO (Part 2)

Contextual Awareness

(1) Page Buddy: Your phone will smartly predict what you intend to do according to your actions. For example, when you plug in your earphones, the device automatically opens up a page with the music player.

(2) Contextual Menu: When you list up apps, you can now choose to see the most frequently used ones first. Especially convenient when you’re looking through apps to find files to attach.

(3) Contextual Tag: When you take a picture on the phone, you can tag the weather, date, and place immediately.

Enhanced Features

(1) Multi Window: You can open two different apps at the same time into two different windows on the mobile screen.

(2) Auto Share Shot Pairing using NFC: By setting the camera to ‘Auto Share Shot’ mode, you can quickly share your photos and videos by simply tapping their GALAXY S III with other NFC and S-Beam enabled devices

(3) Reader Mode: You can easily control the size of the text on your browser! Also, you can just click the webpage to share it!

(4) Facebook Lock Ticker: The easiest way to see your Facebook News Feeds – set your phone to show it on your lock screen.

Powerful Multimedia

(1) Paper Artist: You can make a picture like a pop artist! Change the moods of your pictures whenever you want!

(2) Camera, Low Light Shot: It’s always tough to take pictures in dark places. So the GALAXY S III with Premium Suite has a Low-Light-Shot function. Get your hands on one and check out the difference!

(3) Camera, Best Face: The problem with group pictures? Somebody always, ALWAYS blinks. Well, Best Face is your solution to that. Best Face takes 5 consecutive pictures and lets you choose the best face for each person among those shots.

New Features & Better Accessibility

(1) Easy Mode: For first-time smartphone users and/or those who are really really, well, lazy. This function helps you set up the most five frequently used widgets on the home screen, so you don’t have to be tired of looking everywhere to find those apps.

(2) Sound Balance: You can adjust the balance of volume one each side of earphones.

(3) Setup Wizard: After turning on your cell phone, you can see the accessibility menu right away on the screen.

(4) Camera Easy Snap: With ‘talk back’ and ‘face detection’ on your settings menu, the GALAXY S III tells you how many faces it can detect on the camera preview.

• Like 6

Please check if you can listen to FM Radio through the attaqched file.

hi, faced an issue with the us cellular Sim based s3 (CDMA)... can someone please help me with the DDTM setting... evdo activated but phone shows out of coverage if using internet cant recieve any calls... tried all the possible codes for the menu ##3282# etc. but not working... i also faced another issue... when ever we try to toggle data on / off through the notifications menu it says please insert sim though the sim and everything are working perfectly... ??? same thing with the wifi tethering... i solved the issue by using a widget for both of them the widget works but the system menu or notifications menu does not ! is that some rom issue or something ?

Successfully completed the Wireless Charging System design.

Waiting for final components to arrive for sale.

Samsung Galaxy™ S III SPH-L710

post-81420-13553906247_thumb.jpg

post-81420-135539065104_thumb.jpg

post-81420-135539069129_thumb.jpg

post-81420-13553907144_thumb.jpg

post-81420-135539073185_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

thats awesome man - so will it work with cable also when dock is not there

awesome-cool-girl-hair-Favim.com-520420.jpg

Yes it works all ways.

Samsung Galaxy S III SPH-L710

• Like 1

Congratulation!

BullsEyeTargetSuccess.JPG

Yes it works all ways.

Samsung Galaxy S III SPH-L710

Awesome :w00t::Sorprendido::hi2:

Improper Wireless Charging Setup can FRY your Handset with Excessive EMP (Electro Magnetic Pulse) so tweak it carefully / wisely ! it may happen you may never required to charge the handset again ;)

• Like 1

EMP is not generated in this hack. This works on Electromagnetic Induction.

Works like a charm, even through silicon or TPU case.

Nice. So you are 100% sure that it is not going to damage anything or you are still testing it?

I have been using this way of charging from the day I mentioned about it in this thread. But earlier it was not use friendly. I practically had to use copper adhesive tape to connect the Wireless Charging port. See pic. Now it's more user friendly, no more adhesive copper tape, I had to cut the open a DC relay and remove the leaf contact plates and use those as contacts for the ports. See below pic. One test piece was supposed to reach Anand Desai, fellow member here. But since he is out of the country he will be giving a review only after he comes back.

Also I'm not able to place this on sell forum is because it requires earth magnets to hold it strong and aligned on the dock are yet to come from the US. The magnets are tested by my friend from US to make sure it won't interfere with compass app or NFC.

post-81420-135540647059_thumb.jpg

post-81420-135540648785_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

If anyone is using Kaspersky Security, DO NOT UPDATE it for the latest update. its got a bug.

It's safe now.

Edited by Vinod Nayak

Google Ears works fine on S3

Does anyone recieved OTA in their Verizon S3, if yes please share the experience

Also if someone can share how gsm is working with the jb update

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Also if someone can share how gsm is working with the jb update Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Gsm working absolutely fine and now the phone info application is not required to select GSM

But still new Lot of verizon S3 dont work with GSM those phone may work If verizon pushes OTA updates which Unlocks GSM in these phones.

Is it possible to set APN in jb update?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Hello S3 Veteran users!

I have joined this team from y'day onwards with my fresh Verizon S3.

Factory loaded apps are there. Need your suggestion or consolidated list of Apps which are 1. a must 2. more useful 3. can be considered categories.

Thanks

S V Pathy

Chennai

Hi,

Recently bought Galaxy S3 from Parin bhai, started using it with my Reliance CDMA sim, all the outing calls are fine. but when i try to receive any incoming call, the network goes off completely and shows the call as missed call.

I think parin bhai is on vacation, yesterday i had a word with him, he said to do a factory reset, but it didn't solve the problem.

I tried using a different reliance sim card too but same issue.

I was not able to receive any calls from yesterday, so i thought of asking the senior members here.

Are you on custom ROM?

i have very minimum knowledge on the software & hardware of the handsets. Please let me know how to check if its custom ROM or not?