Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Samsung Galaxy S3

Kunal,

I am also facing EVDO issues but am unable to access DDTM settings even after I enabled the hidden menu.

I am on stock Jelly Bean on US Cellular S3

Kunal,

I am also facing EVDO issues but am unable to access DDTM settings even after I enabled the hidden menu.

What exactly is your problem??? Evdo issues means u not able to get proper speed or something???

DDTM can be accessed by ##data# then EVDO... you'll need your msl which is usually 000000 (six times zero)... Any further help... feel free to call up... I'll be glad if I'm of some help...

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

I get 3G icon but net does not work. However 1x works fine.

Have enabled hidden menu ##data# does not work.

:previous:

Are you sure evdo is activated on your number...??? Pm me your number I'll check it out...

Kunal,

What exactly is your problem??? Evdo issues means u not able to get proper speed or something???

DDTM can be accessed by ##data# then EVDO... you'll need your msl which is usually 000000 (six times zero)... Any further help... feel free to call up... I'll be glad if I'm of some help...

Sorry to be pain here, but where am I supposed to type ##data#, in dialer it only allows me to enter number

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

##DATA# means ##3282#

consider T9 mode dialing

Edited by SumitVerma

flashed the newest firmware MC3 on sprint s3, and everything is fine. They have included the premium suite in this version , so now am able to get the multi window functionality officially

Best modem so far

Edited by ananth001

can anyone help in finding good rom( if possible 4.2.2 :winko::winko: ) for verizon s3 with call conference working and best battery backup....

can anyone help in finding good rom( if possible 4.2.2 :winko::winko: ) for verizon s3 with call conference working and best battery backup....

Badly in need of flashing for Verizon s3. Also Rom shouldn't impact the cdma programing.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

^^^

Use stock rom...why to use custom roms in s3?

Contact parin for vzn s3!

Seems all the members are watching IPL...anyways I have installed liquid smooth ROM ..bt needs clarification wheather and how can I do call conference in my Verizon s3 on reliance

Hi.

I am using Verizon s3 for my rcdm in NV (non sim) mode.

I am unable to get evdo on it even though it is surely activated on my number and the prl is fine and all other data settings are double checked.

1x is working fine.

Please help in getting evdo on it.

Does it require lte sim like Motorola phones?

For some reason I can't seem to locate Adaway add blocker on Google play. Anybody know any good add blocker?

flashed the newest firmware MC3 on sprint s3, and everything is fine. They have included the premium suite in this version , so now am able to get the multi window functionality officially

Best modem so far

Are you sure modem is good? I've heard complaints on xda about bad reception. I'm updated but not the modem. Going to try the modem now. Can always go back to MB1 if it's bad.

Edited by Vinod Nayak

For some reason I can't seem to locate Adaway add blocker on Google play. Anybody know any good add blocker?

Google has removed it from the play store.

You can get it from here >> https://f-droid.org/repository/browse/?fdid=org.adaway

Edited by rajanmehta

Samsung Galaxy S 3 price dropped to 26k odd for GSM

Weird thing it's the price of galaxy s ii isn't dropping as much...it's still the same price...<br /><br />@above post...any source for the price drop?<br /><br />Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

I have a strange problem, if anyone tries to call me when I'm using the net, they get a busy signal. I'm on stock. Anyone faced the same issue?

:previous:

seems ur EVDO is not working

Since you are on stock, go to Status and check whether it is connected to EVDO or 1x

It's connected

post-81420-136748162027_thumb.jpg

Which firmware?

I have a strange problem, if anyone tries to call me when I'm using the net, they get a busy signal. I'm on stock. Anyone faced the same issue?

In your Device Data DedicatedTransmission Mode (DDTM) is ON. Switch OFF DDTM. I dont know how to reach to that setting. Usually it can be reached by dialer codes. ##000000# or may be some device specific..