Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Samsung Galaxy S3

H

Just got a VERIZON S3 I535. which is on LK3 baseband. Call & SMS work with RUIM sim card. But data (both 1x or EVDO) is not working. But the same RUIM card has 3G data on another phone.

How to configure data on I535 with RUIM card?

Thanks

Which OMH sim card are you using? LK3 is the only suitable firmware for GSM and CDMA RUIM Reliance. The old normal size Reliance SIM card works well on LK3. Tata OMH will work till 4.1.2.

I am using reliance OHM SIM card with diamond symbol one. Normal size SIM cut to suit the Miro SIM size. But the same SIM works on R530U with 3G data. I have not checked GSM sim. How to proceed?

Just got a VERIZON S3 I535. which is on LK3 baseband. Call & SMS work with RUIM sim card. But data (both 1x or EVDO) is not working. But the same RUIM card has 3G data on another phone.

How to configure data on I535 with RUIM card?

Thanks

Which OMH sim card are you using? LK3 is the only suitable firmware for GSM and CDMA RUIM Reliance. The old normal size Reliance SIM card works well on LK3. Tata OMH will work till 4.1.2.

i am having the same issue running LK1 firmware data is working on tata but not in reliance

You may be able to downgrade os but can't downgrade radio.

Sent by Moto G on Reliance CDMA

How to find out radio version?

I think radio is baseband. Pls correct me if I m wrong gurus

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Yes radio and baseband is one and the same.

Sent by Moto G on Reliance CDMA

I535VRBLK3 with Android 4.1.1 would work for rim data?

or would it be LK1 with android 4.1.1

I tried both, but still no data

The phone has never been officially upgraded to 4.1.3

using only custom roms

any suggestions on how to get data started?

Hi,

I got a Samsung S3 Verizone, it work with Reliance OMH only data, voice is not working , saying switched off while calling, pls help

^^^

what is the baseband and version of os

Hello all,
I am using Galaxy S3 US cellular R530U model.

From last couple of days I am facing strange problem. When I am connecting it for charging...it keeps connecting and disconnecting frequently. It will charge for say 1 minute then will stop charging.. I will be keep hearing disconnecting sound. I tried using different usb cables but getting same problem...due to which it is not able to get fully charged. It is taking more than 10 hrs to get 100 % battery charge.
Kindly suggest any solution for this....Thanks!

Hello all,

I am using Galaxy S3 US cellular R530U model.

From last couple of days I am facing strange problem. When I am connecting it for charging...it keeps connecting and disconnecting frequently. It will charge for say 1 minute then will stop charging.. I will be keep hearing disconnecting sound. I tried using different usb cables but getting same problem...due to which it is not able to get fully charged. It is taking more than 10 hrs to get 100 % battery charge.

Kindly suggest any solution for this....Thanks!

There is a possibility that the charging Jack of your handset is damaged... Ur happens with a period of time / mode of usage... Not a major issue you can take it to any good repairing shop or / guy and get it changed... Indian s3 has the same Jack and is easily available and can be changed easily... A decent guy with good repairing skills should charge you max 200 for it with original parts...

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

it may be caused because of faulty charging port. I have same issue in my E4gT. no changing and also not detected by PC. went to service center the guy cleaned the port and it again working fine till now.

Triggered from Nexus 10

thanks amit & kmc sir...

i cleaned the port and updated the usb drivers......now i am able to charge it with laptop also...

but another prob occurring now...my battery is draining very fast...within half day it is coming to 10% from 100% charging without any much usage...

I checked battery profile in settings...there it is showing my phone is awake most of the time...

any solution for this??

Hi hitesh bhai i have a us cellular s3 and i am on 4.1.2
My data is working fine. I am on reliance.
I want to try 4.4.2
Can i install latest cyanogenmod? Will my data work after that as it is currently working?

• Like 1

Hello gurus ,

I am using my verizon s3 from almost 8/9 month on Tata Docomo CDMA and getting internet fine .

But today when I put reliance CDMA sim I am getting network fine but Not Internet

Ant solution

For evdo on Reliance you'll need the 06 series sim....

Its mentioned on the sim card itself with RECRUCxxxxxxxx

• Like 1

Hi,

Will RECRUC06xxxxxxx series sim card work with R530U on 4.3, for data? I got this series sim card & tried it. But data is not working. Any settings need to be changed?

hi,

I am facing the same issue with my verizon i535 on 4.1.1 with Lk3 baseband rooted....voice is working but 1x/Evdo is not working ...tried everything but no use ....

Mods help....Sim card is also type 06 ie OMH REC series.....

hi,

I am facing the same issue with my verizon i535 on 4.1.1 with Lk3 baseband rooted....voice is working but 1x/Evdo is not working ...tried everything but no use ....

Mods help....Sim card is also type 06 ie OMH REC series.....

How old is your mobile..did u purchased recently as brand new.

How old is your mobile..did u purchased recently as brand new.

@ajubalani

Read carefully what Keshav said.....

• Like 1

I purchased a used phone. It's an old phone. Around 2012 or 2013 phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk