Flat 8% Discount on ebay.in with HDFC Bank Credit Cards

1. Promocode HDFCEBAYM1
  2. Max Discount: Rs 2500/-
  3. Offer Validity from 16th to 30th September 2014

Thanks for code. But unfortunately I don't have HDFC credit card. :(

planning to purchase phone from Ebay.in costing around 18k

in need of a working discount coupon.

please help.!

try the one which Rajan sir have posted.

Already tried that. It's not working.

^ ^ ^

Coupon EBAYTYROO1 is still working for 10% discount. Used it just now. Just copy & paste so there is no ZERO / Alphabet O error. You may be applying it on Deals of the week item on which no discount coupons are applicable.

11lkd9k.png

• Like 1

Coupon given by Rajan Bhai is working fine just used to get 10% discount thanks to Rajan Bhai

Thanks CID saheb ...

use Redbus App for BUS ticket , use CuponCode- RBAP100 get rs100 off

Pay with MobiKwik Wallet and Get an Exclusive 15% OFF on Ebay across all Categoriesfrom Ebay.in

2mo10dy.jpg

Ebay.In is running an offer where you can get Exclusive 15% OFF On Ebay Across All Categories By Paying With MobiKwik Wallet. No Minimum Purchase Is Required With Mmaximum Discount Of Rs. 1500. To avail this offer, kindly follow the below steps.

Store Name:Ebay.in @ Discount:Exclusive 15% OFF

Shipping Charge:Vary according to product

Expires On:Limited Offer

Coupon Code: MOBIEBAY15

How To Avail This Offer:

1. Visit Ebay.in page.

2. Add product of your choice into the cart.

3. Apply Ebay.in coupon code MOBIEBAY15 and enjoy the deal

Triggered from my Nexus 10

Edited by amitroutray
  • Like 1

tried Rajan's code for 3 items. everytime i get this message "This eBay coupon cannot be used for this item. Please use a different coupon or proceed to payment."

tried Rajan's code for 3 items. everytime i get this message "This eBay coupon cannot be used for this item. Please use a different coupon or proceed to payment."

Coupon was not working sometime back but now it has started working again. You can re-check

Coupon was not working sometime back but now it has started working again. You can re-check

Tried today. Right before posting here. :(

Tried today. Right before posting here. :(

I just checked it immediately after I saw ur message. Tried 3-4 times but it didn't work.

However, after 10 mins tried again and it worked. Could be a temporary issue. U can still try once if u haven't completed the purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I talked to the seller. He said that the price is discounted so no coupon code will work on it. :/

^^^
Told you so earlier. Anyway post the link of the ebay item listing you want to purchase on which discount did not apply.

^ ^ ^
Coupon EBAYTYROO1 is still working for 10% discount. Used it just now. Just copy & paste so there is no ZERO / Alphabet O error. You may be applying it on Deals of the week item on which no discount coupons are applicable.

• Like 1

EBAYTYROO1 will work only for new members of ebay or inactive eBay members..

Inactive members not sure what that means but I tried and it worked fine neither am I new and do make purchases once in a while

^^^

Not true , I used it on my regular and active account.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk 2

^^^

Told you so earlier. Anyway post the link of the ebay item listing you want to purchase on which discount did not apply.

^ ^ ^

These are the items i want to purchase!

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Deal-Brand-New-Sealed-Sony-Xperia-Z-Water-Resistant-Purple-Color-/221559728363?pt=IN_Mobile_Phones&hash=item3395fd28eb

and

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Acer-Aspire-Switch-10-Intel-Atom-Z3745-10-1-Touch-2gb-50gb-HDD-64gbSSD-Rs29807-/111472431158?pt=IN_PC_Laptops&hash=item19f4465036

Edited by abhi.r

^ ^ ^

Coupon is working on it, giving Rs 2,500 discount & net price of Rs 27,990 compared to your listing price of Rs 29,807 on which coupon is not working.
Coupon is working on it, giving Rs 1,899 discount & net price of Rs 17,099 compared to your listing price of Rs 18,131 on which coupon is not working.
Now you should send me 50% of your total saving Rs 2,849 on above items!!! :)
  • Like 7

Recharge your Mobile, DTH, Datacard or Pay your Postpaid Mobile bill

with Rs 50 or more in www.freecharge.in and get instant discount

of Rs.30, Offer valid upto 2.10.2014-11.59pm

post-54479-0-74910400-1412047991_thumb.j

^ ^ ^

Coupon is working on it, giving Rs 2,500 discount & net price of Rs 27,990 compared to your listing price of Rs 29,807 on which coupon is not working.
Coupon is working on it, giving Rs 1,899 discount & net price of Rs 17,099 compared to your listing price of Rs 18,131 on which coupon is not working.
Now you should send me 50% of your total saving Rs 2,849 on above items!!! :)

Rajan Ji, Tussi Great ho!!

Bought Xperia Z.

Confused between Acer Aspire Switch 10 or Asus Transformer T100TA.

Former have Better Screen and Built quality but no USB 3.0 and little heavy and less battery life

Later have Better battery life and a USB 3.0, but built quality material is very poor(glossy plastic) and is a fingerprint magnet.

I want to buy Kobo glo ebook reader.

Coupon code EBAYTYROO1 is not working for this item.

Please suggest some other coupon.

^ ^ ^

It's listed under DEALS category items so other coupon will also not apply.

Rajan ji Please guide for HP 3545e printer. Checked at eBay not able to get coupon applied. Amazon is offering at approx 5k.

Regards

Vishal

Sent from my HTC One dual sim using Tapatalk