Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums

iberry launches octa-core Auxus Nuclea X and dual-core Auxus Handy H01

iberry_auxus_nuclea_x_auxus_handy_h01_ib

iberry, expanding its smartphone portfolio in India, has launched the Auxus Nuclea X (left) and Auxus Handy H01 (right) at Rs. 12,990 and Rs. 4,990 respectively.

^^^

The Nav keys are different in both phones, even though they are released at same time by both companies... BS... All these re-branded cos may be asking Chinese OEM about "What is the price of phones per KG?" and NOT consistent UI and s/w...

And the second phone has ridiculously HUUUUUGE useless bezels (especially at the top)...

• Like 1

^^^^

Reminds me the Moto XPRT... For this price, it looks decent enough and very suitable for users who use smartphones for whatsapp only...

^^^

It would have been better with 1gb ram and little more battery !

^^^

It would have been better with 1gb ram and little more battery !

Just like HTC desire 310

sent from my Moto G - Reliance

HTC desire 310

HTC Desire 310 dont have physical keypad

Or you are talking about 512mb ram ?

HTC desire 310

HTC Desire 310 dont have physical keypad

Or you are talking about 512mb ram ?

The RAM of course which is seriously under powered considering they wanted to compete with moto g.

sent from my Moto G - Reliance

may be other players would see the scope and introduce similar set with better specs.

@babaji

With desire 310, HTC can only dream of competing with moto g.

I like the intex new phone. Any clue about CPU ? Its 1.2 GHz but mtk or Qualcomm ?

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk 2

Why in India CDMA is very poorly marketed ? .. Even the handsets ?...

With the amount of money looted by GSM operators, if CDMA operators do proper marketing they can gain a ultimate customer base.

With the amount of money looted by GSM operators, if CDMA operators do proper marketing they can gain a ultimate customer base.

They did heavy marketing and brought up the mobile revolution by introducing 2 mobiles for 501 rupees . But people misused that, so now they are into crisis.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Lack of awareness and dis interest by operators is the reason reliance initially came in cdma anil saw more money in gsm cdma took back seat same case in tata

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

@Hitesh - MT6572A/W chipset, so must me mediatek.

If CDMA operators do proper marketing they can gain a ultimate customer base.

I think MTS is doing a good job here as a pure CDMA player

If CDMA operators do proper marketing they can gain a ultimate customer base.

I think MTS is doing a good job here as a pure CDMA player

All Handset makers must introduce global handset which should accept omh and gsm and lte bands, When people find easy to configure and swap SIM cards will bring success to CDMA.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Launch of MOTO E

Source: http://news.softpedia.com/news/Motorola-Moto-E-Launching-in-India-on-May-13-for-Rs-8499-440708.shtml

Good news for Android fans in India, as the Motorola's upcoming smartphone, the Moto E, is said to go on sale the same day it is revealed.

Motorola Mobility confirmed last week that it would introduce another Android smartphone on May 13. Even though the US-based company did not reveal the name of the device, according to a few leaks from different sources, the smartphone that Motorola plans to launch next week is called Moto E.

The affordable smartphone will be officially introduced during two press events in London, UK, and New Delhi, India. According to AndroidOS, Motorola Moto E will be available for purchase the moment it goes official.

But there is more to it. Motorola Moto E has been recently spotted on Indian import data website Zauba, along with its model numbers and approximate price tag.

It appears that there will be three Moto E variants launched on the market, though we're not yet sure whether or not all will be available in India as well.

Anyway, the Moto E single-SIM variant is listed at Zauba as Motorola XT1021, while the dual-SIM version is known as XT1022. A third Moto E model features dual-SIM with digital TV and is codenamed Motorola XT1025.

Motorola previously teased the Moto E as a smartphone “priced for all” and the listing on Zauba provides the confirmation that this handset will be even cheaper than the Moto G, which is extremely popular among Android fans in India.

So, the import documents on Zauba mention that the Moto E will be available for prices between Rs 7,999 ($130 / €95) and 8,499 ($140 / €100) outright.

Given the fact that there will be different versions of Moto E available on the market, it makes sense to have different price tags. Still, take these numbers with a grain of salt until Motorola officially introduces the Moto E in India.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Motorola Moto E launched in India,

To be available on Flipkart priced at Rs 6,999

moto-e.jpg

As expected, Motorola has launched the Moto E in India. Motorola’s entry-level phone is priced at Rs 6,999, and will be exclusively available on Flipkart at midnight.

The specifications are consistent with what leaked last week, and the Moto E flaunts a 4.3-inch qHD (960×540 pixels) display with a pixel density of 256ppi and protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. Like the Moto G, the Moto E too has a nano coating on the inside as well as the outside, which can protect is against the accidental splash of water. It is powered by a Snapdragon 200 dual-core SoC clocked at 1.2GHz and paired with 1GB of RAM. Also included is 4GB internal storage, which unlike on the other two Motorola smartphones, is expandable using a microSD card.

The Moto E also features a 5-megapixel rear camera, but misses out on a front camera, a 1,980mAh battery and connectivity options like dual-SIM card slots, 3G support, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. The dual-SIM function on the Moto E comes with intelligent calling, which learns your usage and automatically selects the SIM based on the contact you are calling.

On the software front, it runs on Android 4.4 KitKat, with Motorola guaranteeing that it will be upgraded to the next version. Motorola has also added features like Moto Alert, which automatically alerts preset contacts when you leave a particular location, Instant SMS with your location for emergency situations, and an Emergency mode, which sends a call to a preset contact or sound an alarm. These new features will first be introduced on the Moto E. Customization options include removable shells in nine colors.

Meet Moto E VIDEO

• Like 2

On launch day, Flipkart will be offering 50% off on Moto E covers, 50% off in Transcend memory cards, and Ebooks worth Rs. 1000 free.

http://www.motorola.in/Moto-E/moto-e-in.html

Operating system

Android 4.4, KitKat®

Processor

Qualcomm® Snapdragon 200 with 1.2GHz dual-core A7 CPU Adreno 302 400MHz single-core GPU

Capacity

4GB user storage

MicroSD slot supports up to 32GB expandable memory 1GB RAM

Dimensions and weight

Height: 124.8mm

Width: 64.8mm

Depth: 12.3mm (6.2mm at edges)

Weight: 142g

Display

4.3 inches

540 x 960 qHD, 256ppi

Features anti-smudge coating and Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3

Connectivity

MicroUSB, supports USB 2.0

3.5 mm headset jack

Micro SIM

Dual-SIM option*

Battery

Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion, 1980mAh

Mixed usage up to 24 hours

Rear camera

5 MP

Video capture and playback

Capture 30fps FWVGA (MP4, H.264, H.263)

Up to 720p playback capable FWVGA (MP4, H.264, VC-1, WMV-9, DivX 4/5/6)

Audio playback

AMR-NB, AMR-WB, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, MP3, PCM,

FLAC, MIDI, QCELP, EVRC, OGG/Vorbis

Networks

UMTS 850/900/1900/2100

AWS 850/1700/1900 (2100) + QGSM 850/900/1800/19000

GSM 850/900/1800/1900

CDMA 800/850/1900

Wi-Fi

802.11 b/g/n, 2.4GHz

Bluetooth® Technology

Version 4.0 LE

Location services

GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou

In the box*

Moto E in black or white

USB cable

Quick start guide

Will be available here :

http://www.flipkart.com/moto-e/p/itmdvuwsybgnbtha

Is moto E coming in CDMA?

Even the Indian website mentions CDMA 800

Is moto E coming in CDMA?

Even the Indian website mentions CDMA 800

UMTS 850/900/1900/2100

AWS 850/1700/1900 (2100) + QGSM 850/900/1800/19000

GSM 850/900/1800/1900

CDMA 800/850/1900 :w00t:

Motorola Moto G with LTE and microSD goes official

http://www.gsmarena.com/motorola_moto_g_with_lte_and_microsd_is_now_official-news-8513.php

http://www.gsmarena.com/motorola_moto_g_4g-6355.php

13 MAY, 2014
The Motorola Moto G is the company's most successful smartphone to date and at its London event today, the company announced a new version with LTE. The Moto G LTE is also featuring a microSD card slot - a feature that many, including us, badly missed in the previous versions of the phone.

Other than those changes, the Motorola Moto G LTE is identical to its predecessor. It runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat on a Snapdragon 400 chipset with 1GB of RAM. At the back, there's a 5MP camera with LED flash.

Motorola will begin selling the Moto G LTE globally by the end of the month. In the UK, the phone will launch in June with a price tag of £149 for the 8GB version. In the US, its price is going to be $219. The 3G version of the phone currently retails for £135 in the UK and $179 in the US, so we think the new additions are well worth their bump in the price.

Now, with the Motorola Moto E offering an even cheaper alternative to the Moto G, it seems the company is looking at good times ahead of it.

Edited by sandeep07

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tech/mobiles/First-impressions-Moto-E-smartphone/articleshow/35067347.cms

i think this is better value for money [not just cheaper] than the moto g
i would have bought it except for the lack of flash and front cam
maybe i'll wait for the next gen 'e+1' ...

Another very important feature missing in Moto e is

No WiFi hotspot

No usb tethering

This I think makes the handset unattractive

Sent from my HTC Desire 600 dual sim using Tapatalk

Another very important feature missing in Moto e is

No WiFi hotspot

No usb tethering

This I think makes the handset unattractive

Sent from my HTC Desire 600 dual sim using Tapatalk

it has wifi hotspot.