Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sadikk

Tutorial: Flashing Your CDMA Handset After MEID/ESN Registration

Hi,

i understand everything apart from A-KEY...what that means

HTC Evo3D CDMA is my first CDMA mobile and its Registered to Reliance...

thnx bhai.. bht jald hi try karunga....

really helpfull to newbie like me........!!!!

thanks rimwebians

i understand everything apart from A-KEY...what that means

A-KEY means Authentication Key which is registered in Reliance CDMA Network for your handset. The same is also programmed on your handset. Once both matches during network handshake, your handset is allowed by the system to use the network.

Keep the desktop manager running. When you connect bb, it will create two ports. You can use them when you connect to cdma tools.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Hi

I have a LG VS920 spectrum

I managed to put in NV mode but still it is half done

Abhay

Wow!!

Thanks This is a great guide and a great site. I have been searching High and low to get some clear information. and This looks like the place.

After I read and re read a bit more, I will havew some questions.

Thanks again

Garvin

Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for taking the time for writing this awesome tutorial, Sadikk! I came across this website while looking to get my Sprint handset activated on Reliance and gained a lot of knowledge about the process. Looking forward for your data activation tutorial.

Thanks Sadikk for the wonderful tutorial. Very useful to understand the process for newbies like me.

Thanks new to this .. will follow ur tutorial and try to flash

<< Added EVDO Activation & Configuration information to first post >>

• Like 6

i hav a problem the com port i am gettin in my pc is 38 but the max avalaible in cdma workshop is 25

wat to do?

thanks

Change the port in your PC

By doing this.. Can i able to flash with any of the INC2 ROMs that supports CDMA? For eg(TSM UKB ICS ROM have verizon CDMA) or CM10 JB

By doing what? Flashing a ROM is not related, unless you loose the settings and want to re-program.

By Programming my phone to work on CDMA without SIM.. can i afterwards reflash the device with another ROM?

DO i have to do again programming?? coz it will delete all the settings if i wipe data

wat m sure dat if u change bootloader then u hav to reprogram it.......not ROM

By Programming my phone to work on CDMA without SIM.. can i afterwards reflash the device with another ROM?

DO i have to do again programming?? coz it will delete all the settings if i wipe data

wat m sure dat if u change bootloader then u hav to reprogram it.......not ROM

Rom and bootloader doesn't wipe ur network settings, but b careful for flashing any updated firmware files.

Hi,

I need some help.

I activated evdo via this method

"Ask Them to check if A12AUTH (A12 Auth) is active on your MDN or not? If They don't understand then tell them its related to EVDO, and simply ask them to take a request for A12AUTH activation."

after 4 days i got the evdo activated confirmation call from reliance...

Flashing:

as per op: i need NV dump file with EVDO parameters..and pushing me to FAQ topic.

Q: How do I generate the NV dump file for my handset/MDN myself to configure EVDO in my handset?

There are no publicly available NV dump file generators as of now. Hence it is not possible for now and you have to depend on your handset seller or any one of the reputed seller as mentioned earlier in this topic to get the NV dump file generated. If you have the NV dump file from the handset seller, then you can upload it to your handset using the steps mentioned in the configuration topic.

and above statement pushing me here...so now what...

:previous: Do you have the NV dump file? If yes, then check the first post for the steps to upload it. If you don't have then contact your handset seller to get it. If you can't get it from your handset seller then contact any one from the reputed seller list. Exactly as mentioned in the Q&A that you quoted above which I think is pretty clear.
  • Like 1