Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sadikk

Tutorial: Flashing Your CDMA Handset After MEID/ESN Registration

wen m flashing the nam file suld i use the default values given or suld i change imsi or any other values? also can any1 upload a perfectly workin nam for evo 3d?

You have to use the same values shown in the screenshot in the first post except the MIN which is unique.

• Like 1

Can any one help me with nam ??? from where can I get nam file ??????

You can just enter the details in the NAM tab (see screenshot in the first tab), along with your actual MIN and Dir_Number (MDN)

Not able to see in the ports,after installing driver..

How to connect now?

Not able to see in the ports,after installing driver.. How to connect now?

Have you put the phone in diag mode?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

How to connect now?

Check it in Usb Modems.

How to connect now?

May be you're using the newer version of CDMA workshop.

Double click on the port word and select your phone.

Then click connect on the right.

I am new too, learning,

Edited by Praveen Koppula
  • Like 1

here is my situation.

1. meid registration done with reliance

2.cyanogenmod nighley sholes rom installed

3. have an akey and nv item as well

4.follwed flashing tutorial after meid/esn registration posted by hetal bhai

but on calling *228 it says your phone could not be activated i want to take a new cdma prepaid connection on it so i dont have mdn & min value currently they are all zero. what i want is to make it *228 enable please help me to make it work in reliance

:previous: MDN is your reliance mobile number...MIN can b obtained using NOKIA handset... U can put ur RUIM(SIM) Card in Nokia handset and dial *3001#12345# Menu will open >> go to NAM1

Edited by amit.shippie

Can someone point me the download links for reliance.nam and reliance.prl ?

I searched the technical forums but couldn't find or am confused.

Praveen bhai go to following topic...all softwares are there...Welcome to Rimweb.. :-)

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/topic/26585-programming-softwares/?p=198509

Edited by amit.shippie

Successfully flashed Evo following the tutorial, but same procedure doesn't seem to be working for LG Viper. When I dial *228 it shows out of service area, and also it doesn't restart after closing the CDMA workshop like the Evo did. Is anything different to done regarding LG Viper, its a LTE phone.

Edit- Opened QPST and found that phone was connected in two ports, connected the phone in the other port and followed the procedure and it worked.

Thanks rimweb for such a great tutorial.

Edit- Need help when I dial *228 the call does not connect the timer shows 1 second and call gets disconnected, when I dial *22898 it asks to select language and after that it say "Sorry your phone could not be activated".

Please help me out.

Edited by harishmenace

:previous: MDN is your reliance mobile number...MIN can b obtained using NOKIA handset... U can put ur RUIM(SIM) Card in Nokia handset and dial *3001#12345# Menu will open >> go to NAM1

manually entering min and mdn is not working. i have bought two new ruim card and activated it on my lg rd 3540,read both ruim's min and mdn through cdma ws. but it is not working. on dialing anything what i hears is "to resume services please contact reliance cc".is these is beacause of esn mismatch?

^ thats right..

since modifying esn is not allowed then how can someone transfer ruim card no. to any other phone.

^ thats right..

since modifying esn is not allowed then how can someone transfer ruim card no. to any other phone.

get your esn registered with reliance and then transfer your # from RUIM card to handset through HCC or Reliance Webworld.

<p>aalok bhai,</p>

<p> </p>

<p>MEID has registered already. Have to register ESN again and have to pay another sum to the registrar again?</p>

<p> </p>

<p>My phone doesnt support *228 (verizon lg spectrum) . I saved *22898 with a name and when dial that it tells that my phone could not activated. I have a prepaid ruim card whose MIN, MDN entered through cdma ws to my phone but it couldnot activated and reliance employees are worthless.I am from KOLKATA</p>

<p> </p>

<p>What I did-</p>

<p>MIN- MIN of RUIM</p>

<p>MDN-9331######(10 DIGIT)</p>

<p>MCC-404</p>

<p>MNC-00</p>

<p>IMSI404000000000000(15 digit)</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Any guide will appreciated. </p>

Edited by ddas8888

:previous:

if meid is registered then u just need

to go to a webworld with ur meid and the rcom cdma number u have to use on the handset. U have to give request to retain mdn and the number shall be transferred from the ruim to the handset whose meid is registered.

No extra charges to be paid to the registrar for the same.

I got my esn registered but when i dial activation it asks for 9 digit code. I have changed MIN and all other settings. Have loaded reliance prl but still it wont work.

Reliance CC don't understand anything.

I think the cause is A-Key which i calculated as per the phone's Dec available on the sticker.

The phone dials only activation(*228) and on any other number it says "call lost".

I have placed request at webworld for number transfer but it doesn't happen.

Will visit WW once again today.

Sadik, can you give me the A-Key for my phone as i got my ESN registered by you.

Sadik, can you give me the A-Key for my phone as i got my ESN registered by you.

Meet me on gtalk on shaikhsadik@gmail.com

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

Hi Sadik,

Thanks for replying bro. Tried reaching on gtalk bt u r a busy guy.

Unfortunately cant post ESN here, can u figure out anything from my post? Where am i going wrong?

I'm not sure if this is happening due to A-Key or Min or anything else.

I think the phone should show network area and when i shall dial any number it should say "to resume service, contact reliance."

Currently it dials only *228 and asks for 9 digit code. I'm confused and am not getting enough time to research more on this due to my other engagements.

I would really appreciate it if you or anyone else can guide me on this please.

Thanks in advance!!