Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sadikk

Tutorial: Flashing Your CDMA Handset After MEID/ESN Registration

Ya almost every possible combination..

:-(

I heard somewhere that i need to get *228 activated by calling 198 but didn't get that...

I have given two options in ur mail .

those are your only options

Hi everyone,

This is my first post.

I have 2 blackberry 9350 and both are programmed to work with reliance CDMA but I cannot get *228 working.

Manual NAM programming works but how to get the OTAF and *228 working??

Thanks in advance

Which kind of error u r getting wn *228 dialling??

I'm getting an error

**This call cannot be connected please try again**

On the screen..

This is happening with every call i make...

Be *228 *22808 198 etc..

Hello Guys

I recently transferred my prepaid Reliance number from ruim to Sprint Optimus G. But whenever I do *228, it says your phone could not be activated. However manually entering MIN is doing the job, EVDO is also working. But OTA is not happening. Hence I m not able to get any messages when I do recharge. I get following message, "Dear customer application for UNOTAF has been accepted.......,

ANy help regarding doing *228 on this handset will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

As shreeh ji told me

I chnge my min n meid to 0000000000 but still on dialing*228 it says ur phone could no be activated

Pls help

As shreeh ji told me

I chnge my min n meid to 0000000000 but still on dialing*228 it says ur phone could no be activated

Pls help

You sure shreesh asked you to zero out the meid aka rsn , i doubt that

He must have asked you to zero out min and Mdn aka your number.

Zeroing out meid will complicate matters, i wonder how you were able to zero out the meid if that's what you mean.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

As shreeh ji told meI chnge my min n meid to 0000000000 but still on dialing*228 it says ur phone could no be activatedPls help
I told him to zero the mdn and min
As shreeh ji told meI chnge my min n meid to 0000000000 but still on dialing*228 it says ur phone could no be activatedPls help
i told u to zero the min and mdn not meidalso u have to de-activate ur evdo hence u r facing this issue Edited by shreesh

I think he wanted to say min and mdn.

• Like 1

Hi,

Please help me,

Motorola Razar XT912 activation with reliance without meid registered, i have omh sim card and min njumber,i dont want transfer my number from omh sim reliance webworld, just i want put min and mdn manual in my razar with cdmatool is it possible? why because i have nokia 2865, some times razar battery down so i want use as sim in nokia mobile is it possible?

^ not possible..

Hi,

Please help me,

Motorola Razar XT912 activation with reliance without meid registered, i have omh sim card and min njumber,i dont want transfer my number from omh sim reliance webworld, just i want put min and mdn manual in my razar with cdmatool is it possible? why because i have nokia 2865, some times razar battery down so i want use as sim in nokia mobile is it possible?

Why dont u get two SIM base cdma handsets or just buy a external battery for ur xt912

Hi,

Please help me,

Why dont u get two SIM base cdma handsets or just buy a external battery for ur xt912
I think it has non-removable battery uncle

I would suggest him to purchase power battery

tapped from DNA

I was talking about something like this

2qkqmg8.jpg

Hi,

I am trying to flash my old Samusng SCH-I500 on reliance CDMA network and Guide says to load Reliance.name and Reliance.prl file. Not sure where to find these files.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Sir

I had my no on my droid x2

got it into a sim

And as i wanted to get a new no on it i manually changed its min n mdn as suggested bu shreesh sir

But still on dialing *228 it says srry ur fone could not be activated

Is there any other method to do so

can we directly use hcc code as min n our no as mdn

pls help

Srry for my mistake

shreesh sir told me to zero the min n mdn n not the meid

Sir any other method to activate phone except dialing *228 n providing the hcc code

as there was number activated on your phone, you need to check the status of your RSN / MEID in reliance system (getstat)

then you need to verify that all old services are shifted to new meid (evdo etc)

then will suggest to factory reset your phone and do configuration again with akey and dump.

as there was number activated on your phone, you need to check the status of your RSN / MEID in reliance system (getstat)

then you need to verify that all old services are shifted to new meid (evdo etc)

then will suggest to factory reset your phone and do configuration again with akey and dump.

Had a talk with him through mail...

His evdo is still active on old handset..so I already had sent a request to deactivate his evdo on old handset.

tapped from DNA

Hello Guys Some help needed

I have my old HTC hero , I was using 2 years back on my Reliance CDMA network and was programmed by one of Rim Gurus on ESN based method(where meid was zeroed out). I than switched over to HTC evo purched from another rim guru and it is meid registred and working fine

Now i wanted to give HTC hero to my dad, so I thought I shoud change the back the phone to original MEID printed on phone. I did some work/googling and searching on rimweb, I managed to make MEID/ESN back to original.

I have some technical queries

1. I only changed MEID but I have not change MIN and MDN and MSID, should I have to change before meid registartion

2. Do I need to flash PRL and other reliacne data again? as I was using this phone on reliacne previously?

2. I want to activate this phone on my dad's number with MEID registration . What should I do Now, the process,

Help needed..

Hello Guys Some help needed

I have my old HTC hero , I was using 2 years back on my Reliance CDMA network and was programmed by one of Rim Gurus on ESN based method(where meid was zeroed out). I than switched over to HTC evo purched from another rim guru and it is meid registred and working fine

Now i wanted to give HTC hero to my dad, so I thought I shoud change the back the phone to original MEID printed on phone. I did some work/googling and searching on rimweb, I managed to make MEID/ESN back to original.

I have some technical queries

1. I only changed MEID but I have not change MIN and MDN and MSID, should I have to change before meid registartion

A: Not necessary

2. Do I need to flash PRL and other reliacne data again? as I was using this phone on reliacne previously?

A: Yes, coz u are changing NV things

2. I want to activate this phone on my dad's number with MEID registration . What should I do Now, the process,

A: Get your meid registered

Help needed..

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Just zero out min mdn

Person doing registration will give u dump for data.

No need to put prl again.

Just give meid for registration. Take akey and dump. Put it in phone thru cdma workshop. And u r ready for activation.

Now just put handset exchange request in ww and do *228

• Like 1

Just zero out min mdn

Just give meid for registration. Take akey and dump. Put it in phone thru cdma workshop. And u r ready for activation.

Thanks

Can I zero our min and mdn through CW? also should I put Dump file and a key form same CW?

Just zero out min mdn

Thanks

Can I zero our min and mdn through CW? also should I put Dump file and a key form same CW?

yes you can do.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

^^^

Yes for htc hero you can do all things in CW,

zero min mdn, put akey and dump thru CW, even version 2.7 will do.

• Like 1