Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums

Yes works

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Vinod sir, will I be able to get mobile data(normally and on roaming) 3G & 2G with this sim unlock? I ll be using it with vodafone...

thank you sir

Yes

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

After unlocking through simunlocker application logcat show that i have successfully unlocked the device..

Now problem is that after inserting sim i get no signal bar and also when doing *#*#4636#*#* , i am not able to stick the wcdma/gsm , it always go back to cdma default...

I can see sim apn when using apn application...

What's the problem here...

I am on
ViperOne_6.2.0_3 with
hboot 1.44
Soff
CID - SPCS_001
Radio - 1.01.20.0515

Vinod bhai

Need a favor, I unlocked my Sprint HTC One Max using this method and was using it with Airtel Connection in India. But now I am in California and none of US GSM sim cards are working on it. I tried a Metro PCS and a H2O card and phone is not even detecting the sim card.

Please help me in this, otherwise I have a unusable phone with me for games and music only :(

Thanks,

Puneet

Vinod bhai

Need a favor, I unlocked my Sprint HTC One Max using this method and was using it with Airtel Connection in India. But now I am in California and none of US GSM sim cards are working on it. I tried a Metro PCS and a H2O card and phone is not even detecting the sim card.

Please help me in this, otherwise I have a unusable phone with me for games and music only :(

Thanks,

Puneet

I have no clue about US. I remember a thread for the same phone on XDA, search for it on XDA, in sure there is a solution. Or best thing is now you can call Sprint to unlock the phone for you.

US has passed a new law. First find out if your phone's IMIE is clean. Swappa has a link on its site which can verify for you.

• Like 1

Will sprint htc one work wit R cdma omh sim..?

Hey, I read all the topic and finally went through all the steps. I'm running Kitkat, copied OMADM app, got into that screen and selected "sim lock". My phone connects to network, internet is working through network, but GSM connection says "only emergency calls" allowed. I cannot dial to anyone.

Unfortunately the phone is S-ON with HBOOT 1.61. I tried different radios, but didn't help. It's m7_ul with CID T-MOB101.

What should I do to make it work?