Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
SBINOYP

Tutorial: Activate Reliance CDMA on iPhone 4 CDMA (Cydia method)

Thanks will try it out. Yes I do have SHSH blobs of 6.1.3 pre-JB.

Slightly offtopic, but, can the ios gurus tell me which model of ipad mini (& IOS version) would be most suitable to be jailbroken quickly ?

I just need cydia with apt-get on it. But i have been in touch with IOS jailbreaking stuff since iphone 4 cdma many years back.

I am not looking at the retina ipad mini. So, does the older ipad mini come in many models or just 1 single model ? am thinking of buying from ebay for 16k slightly used.

Any ipad with ios <7.06 should be perfect for jailbreak.

Ipad mini 1 is available in 2 versions. The only difference is the 3g connectivity.

Around 16-17k you can get the wifi only version of ipad mini 1 16gb...

Do not update to ios 7.1 as its non jailbreakable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guys I tried JBing iPhone 4 6.1.3 using redsn0w's tethered 6.0 JB. It seemed like everything went well. I booted the device using "Just boot", but after booting I could only find newstand app. All other icons seemed to have disappeared? What did I do wrong? What should I do now? To retry how do I go back to 6.1.3? First time JBing an iPhone (hell, first time holding it so close clear.png). Complete noob! Please help.

Install Tinyumbrell[will get shsh blob via cydia server if u jailbreaked earlier sucessfully and you will downgrade easily] n do again install ios 6.1.3 via itune.

just make some edits in itune files.

thats it and again jailbreak via Redsnow.

if u want procedure then i will tell u.

Guys I tried JBing iPhone 4 6.1.3 using redsn0w's tethered 6.0 JB. It seemed like everything went well. I booted the device using "Just boot", but after booting I could only find newstand app. All other icons seemed to have disappeared? What did I do wrong? What should I do now? To retry how do I go back to 6.1.3? First time JBing an iPhone (hell, first time holding it so close clear.png). Complete noob! Please help.

Install Tinyumbrell[will get shsh blob via cydia server if u jailbreaked earlier sucessfully and you will downgrade easily] n do again install ios 6.1.3 via itune.

Thanks sir. Yes please guide me. Complete noob.

P.S. invited you on gtalk. :)

Thanks sir. Yes please guide me. Complete noob.

P.S. invited you on gtalk. :)

Step One

Download TinyUmbrella from here and save it in a Pwnage folder on your desktop if don't have it already.

57198.png

Step Two

Download the firmware you want to restore and save it in a Pwnage folder on your desktop. Remember you must have saved your SHSH Blobs for this firmware already.

57217-500.png

Step Three

Launch TinyUmbrella by double clicking its icon.

57197.png

Step Four

Connect your device and make sure it lists saved SHSH Blobs for the firmware you are restoring to. You may need to click Save SHSH to restore your blobs from Cydia if you don't see any listed.

57200-500.png

Step Five

Click the Start TSS Server button.

57201.png

57202-500.png

*Do not continue if TinyUmbrella's TSS server is not started successfully.

Step Six

Launch iTunes by clicking its icon in your Start Menu.

57196.png

Step Seven

Place your iPhone into DFU mode by holding down the Power and Home buttons for 10 seconds then release the Power button and continue holding the Home button for another 10 seconds.

You can find help with DFU mode here.

57215.png

Step Seven

Select your iPhone from the list of devices on the left, hold down the Shift key and click Restore.

57203-500.png

Step Eight

Navigate to the Pwnage folder on your desktop, select the ipsw file you downloaded and click the Open button.

57204-500.png

Step Nine

iTunes will now restore to the lower firmware version.

57205.png

Step Ten

If you happen to get an Error 1 or you get stuck in recovery mode, you will need to use FixRecovery to get your device out of recovery mode.

57206.png

Download FixRecovery from here and save it to the Pwnage folder on your desktop. Then extract the archive.

57207-500.png

Download zlib1.dll from here and save it to the Pwnage folder on your desktop. Then extract the archive.

57210.png

Step Eleven

Place your iPhone into DFU mode by holding down the Power and Home buttons for 10 seconds then release the Power button and continue holding the Home button for another 10 seconds.

You can find help with DFU mode here.

57215.png

Step Twelve

Double click to launch the fixrecovery43 executable we just extracted.

57208.png

Step Thirteen

FixRecovery will perform its magic after which your device will be successfully rebooted.

57213-500.png

57216-500.jpg

IMPORTANT:

● If fixrecovery does not work the first time you may need to rerestore to your desired firmware version and try again. Remember to keep the TSS Server running during your second restore as well.

• Like 1

Restored back to stock 6.1.3. Will try JBing again. Not sure what I did wrong first time. @SmartSamrat Please guide me what to edit?

Restored back to stock 6.1.3. Will try JBing again. Not sure what I did wrong first time. @SmartSamrat Please guide me what to edit?

Just make sure the ipsw you are using is correct. There are different ipsw of ios 6.0 ... Make sure you are selecting one which says Iphone3,3_6.0_10A403_Restore.ipsw which is for iphone 4 cdma..

Use p0isixspwn for jailbreaking. This is a one click jailbreak.

Thank you.

• Like 1

Jailbroken successfully. Fresh 6.1.3 seems to have done the trick. Thanks guys.

Flashed my iPhone 4 with iDFS. Voice, evdo and SMS all working good. Thanks guys for your support. :)

Going to restore back to stock 6.1.3 as I'm on tethered JB right now. I hope flash setting will stay intact.

Hi iphone cdma gurus.

I have verizon iphone 4 ios 7.04.tried for jailbreak minimum 5 times through evasion.but in last step the process closes automatically in Desktop screen.evasion folder is installed but does not installed cydia.i factory reset phone and tried ,changed the computer.still i am in error.

Plz guide me how to jailbreak it.

Hi iphone cdma gurus.

I have verizon iphone 4 ios 7.04.tried for jailbreak minimum 5 times through evasion.but in last step the process closes automatically in Desktop screen.evasion folder is installed but does not installed cydia.i factory reset phone and tried ,changed the computer.still i am in error.

Make sure itunes and java jre7 are installed in the computer. It should be done. Hope it hells.

• Like 1

Hi iphone cdma gurus.

i have solution for this.

try u need to install fresh ios 7.0.4 via itune by pressing shift and give the file path of ios 7.0.4.ipsw of iphone

thats it.

but make sure u need to do downgrade procedure for ios 7.0.4 because apple never sign old ios to instal in iphone coz ios 7.1 already released.

procedure for ios 7.1.1

procedure for ios 7.1.1

There is no JailBreak available for 7.1.1 yet, hence it cannot be done as of now.

procedure for ios 7.1.1

There is no JailBreak available for 7.1.1 yet, hence it cannot be done as of now.

You have wrong info bro.

i am using on 7.1.1

jailbreak is avail for ios 7.1.1 only for iphone 4 [but tethered] GeekSn0w jailbreak.

Jailbreak Info

http://geeksn0w.it/

Hello all

This is a long problem, hope anyone would help me out from this trouble, PLEASE

I'm having Iphone 4 CDMA Sprint Unlocked , need to flash it to reliance

1.Initially it was IOS 5.1.1 where I've JB the device and used the Soft Flash method to reliance as given here... using comcenterpatch

2.Phone received the reliance signal, thereby done the OTA by dailing *228 and registered successfully but Din't able to do call or receive call.

Experienced call drops as CALL Failed after 2 secs.

3. Tried to identify the problem online, figured out that some as Caller ID ON would solve but Sprint Iphone doesn't have Caller ID settings also.

4. Noticed My number in Phone settings is different so tried to bring up my registered number, by using WIFI and starting up the iMessage to sync up finally my number appeared right in phone settings but from there on I found CALL FAILED problem Din't even connect my call or Receive

It seem dead, found myself going crazy.

5. Then Finally, fedup of everything just updated my IOS to 7.1.1 now and Now I'm getting same Full Signal strength but the name as Sprint but inside it is reliance, I know I've to rename PRL file to obtain the reliance name back. But I guess I need to JB it to enter the library and change the PRL File.

6. Still the CALL FAILED PROBLEM IS THERE, can't make call or receive a call (shows as switched off)

PLEASE, I'M READY TO PAY FOR IDFS, BUT IS IT POSSIBLE TO BRING EVERYTHING WORKING AND HOW?????????

Now on updated IOS 7.1.1 showing as sprint carrier (but its Reliance) phone setting has my cdma number updated

What to do????

I am not an iphone expert but you problem is of min and akey

Verify that you have correct min and akey in phone.

Without correct min you cannot dial a number or you phone shows as switch off.

Without correct akey your call connects and after 2nd person pickups the call , call will get disconnected.

Sent by Moto G on Reliance CDMA

• Like 1

Hello all

1.Initially it was IOS 5.1.1 where I've JB the device and used the Soft Flash method to reliance as given here... using comcenterpatch

2.Phone received the reliance signal, thereby done the OTA by dailing *228 and registered successfully but Din't able to do call or receive call.

3. Tried to identify the problem online, figured out that some as Caller ID ON would solve but Sprint Iphone doesn't have Caller ID settings also.

4. Noticed My number in Phone settings is different so tried to bring up my registered number, by using WIFI and starting up the iMessage to sync up finally my number appeared right in phone settings but from there on I found CALL FAILED problem Din't even connect my call or Receive

5. Then Finally, fedup of everything just updated my IOS to 7.1.1 now and Now I'm getting same Full Signal strength but the name as Sprint but inside it is reliance, I know I've to rename PRL file to obtain the reliance name back. But I guess I need to JB it to enter the library and change the PRL File.

6. Still the CALL FAILED PROBLEM IS THERE, can't make call or receive a call (shows as switched off)

PLEASE, I'M READY TO PAY FOR IDFS, BUT IS IT POSSIBLE TO BRING EVERYTHING WORKING AND HOW?????????

Now on updated IOS 7.1.1 showing as sprint carrier (but its Reliance) phone setting has my cdma number updated

What to do????

Flash using idfs.

U will able to use all features in iphone 4

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk pro

Hello all

What to do????

as said by hitesh ji your phone's. Problem is min and akey.get akey from ur meid registrar and get checl sum of 6 digit.it will be total 26 digit.and also get your min nbr.after sticked min and mdn ur phone will start.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

Do I need to Jailbreak my Device to Flash using iDFS Software???

Now my Iphone 4 is on IOS 7.1.1 , can it be JB now If so plz let me know HOW??

need jailbreak.

jailbreak is available for iphone 4 7.1.1 but tethered.

just google it Geeksn0w.

i am having same iphone 4 cdma on 7.1.1 but only calling fucntion works very well.

if u having dfs credit then u will get all features like data sms n calling.

just PM Me if u want more info about iDfs

hi , i have done all the above process now it is working with call & data fine , but not able to receive msg from reliance nos ,

can receive msg from idea , vodafone ,

PL how to solve this issue :-(

Hi all,

I'm looking for someone to get me MIN Number and A-key of my registered reliance CDMA iPhone 4. I'm trying to get these from Webworld, but no one knows about it. Somehow I made the registeration but dint taken the min and a-key :(

Due to that, my calling function is not working for long time.

please help..