Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
SBINOYP

Tutorial: Activate Reliance CDMA on iPhone 4 CDMA (Cydia method)

Pm me.

Is there any Commcenter patch for IOS 7.1.2 for iphone 4 , coz i've recently done untethered JB using pango and all is good. But I need to do the NAM for Reliance now.

note: I dont want to give 50$ for iDFS, so doing it manually can anyone help??? Please

I know the post is very old, but i got an iPhone 4 verizon CDMA.

It runs on v7.1.2 and i have jail breaked it.

Below are my i am stuck at

1. I dont know how to get MIN no. The reliance guyz dont know what is it.
2. I dont how to get the Commcenter repo on iphone. I have cydia install on it (Jay Freman - Saurik). but i am not able to add any repo.

please guid me !

:previous:

if ur previous phone used a ruim, all u need to do is put that ruim in any android cdma phone and see the MIN number in the settings.

to reprogram the phone, dont bother with all the commcenter stuff, just go to www.cdmatool.com, pay $10 and use DFS to reprogram your ip4 - its a much cleaner and hassle free process.

but before you program your iphone, make sure that you get EVDO internet stopped on your old phone otherwise you will be stuck with 1x on your iphone. Pester the reliance store ppl to stop your evdo.

• Like 1

:previous:

A very big thanks for the information.

1. I have order an HTC Desire 510 (CDMA from Reliance) for a friend recently. So I will check and get the MIN.

2. When i tried to go Order iPhoen 4 - $10 / 1 psc, it redirected me to Order page where the

Order Information
Product Quantity Price DFS_new.gifRefill ($50)
Refill your account 3,115.58 INR (50.00 USD)

Can you please guide me again ?

Also I aint interested in Evo 1x or 3G.

I just need the basics Text and Call + Wifi

Edited by LuvGaggar

I ve recently got an iPhone 4 model no A1349
EMC no 2422 purely CDMA handset without SIM card tray. It's a USA iPhone on carrier Verizon. It's shows *228 welcome to reliance. Then the IVR asks for language code selection. After selection it's says sorry ur phone could not be activated, please contact reliance CC...I spoke with the Verizon people & they say the phone is not locked & simply needs reliance to activate it... How do I get the rel CC to activate my no on the iPhone.. They say that they can't activate my no on the iPhone...please help me out with this or guide me someone who is a pro in this

Edited by rajanmehta
<< Topic Merged >>

Sorry to say but nothing can be done. Reliance has stopped meid registration for mango people. Use it as a multimedia device at best.

I read the old forums..cydia method & the idfs cdma tool....r they outdated....if the iPhone welcomes the reliance IVR.....then is a meid registration all that is required....also is it mandatory to jailbreak the phone.....it's ios 712 running......there ought to be a way.......alternate

Also is OTAP the only problem in my case.....how do i root the iphone to detect its prl file & carrier bundle files....

You can't do anything. It's working only on non sim and reliance doesn't accept new meid's so use it as an ipod