Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
shreesh

APN Settings For Android Phones

I have reliance connection no idea about Tata

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

I can confirm, data is not working with MTS OMH RUIM too.

Can anyone guess some reasons?

Edited by ni0987

Same problem with TATA Docomo. 3G signal bar is showing but data is not working with my electrify 2. No APN settings are present either and none can be saved.

bsnl gsm is not getting 3g signals in moto electrify 2. its constantly on 'G' sometimes switches to 'E' then falls back to 'G'.. :(

Edited by aalok

Hi Guys,

I'm facing problem with my Sony Neo V Xperia since several months for connecting to 2g.

I've tried all possible apn settings for bangalore and nothing seems to work, i've even given a complaint to cc to solve this.

Pls let me know if you know the exact settings or any process to download the apn settings automatically.

Thank in advance,

Balaji

I got a new Motorola Electrify M phone from US and it supports sim cards...I am using MTS sim...
I can make calls but data doesn't work in any mode EVDO or 1x.... I tried creating a new APN setting using #073887* but it doesnt work.

Please tell me what to do?

I got a new Motorola Electrify M phone from US and it supports sim cards...I am using MTS sim...

I can make calls but data doesn't work in any mode EVDO or 1x.... I tried creating a new APN setting using #073887* but it doesnt work.

Contact MTS and get a smartphone sim with evdo pre activated

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk 2

• Like 2

Contact MTS and get a smartphone sim with evdo pre activated

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk 2

Thanks a lot Hitesh bhai for ur reply here as well by message... Will get a new sim issued soon on the same number... Hope that works for me...

Here is the link containing GLOBAL(international+domestic) apn database (Of 1,346 MAJOR GLOBAL GSM PROVIDERS)

with Galaxy Tools you can use it by placing this file after root put in the root directory of their internal storage and use Galaxy Tools

(UNDO/Restore button) to add these to their phone(reboot after clicking UNDO/Restore)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fbml7b3qm7me228/telephony.db.bk?dl=0

• Like 1