Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

HTC One Dual SIM CDMA + GSM 802D

Just a miss, I bought Note 2. Else I could haave sold my S3 and together bought the HTC One.

But its a great phone.

Yes Nitin offer of Independence day is shown there but in details last date is mentioned as 16-Aug. So not sure of Cash Back as I placed on 17 Aug.

Cancelled the order and reordered on right time. For order placed today in morning at 9 AM they have shipped at 6 PM. Will get it on Monday or Tuesday.

hahahahaha nitin i know how much you are holding to order this one mate.

he he he :D the wait is killing!

Yes Nitin offer of Independence day is shown there but in details last date is mentioned as 16-Aug. So not sure of Cash Back as I placed on 17 Aug.

Cancelled the order and reordered on right time. For order placed today in morning at 9 AM they have shipped at 6 PM. Will get it on Monday or Tuesday.

wow wow

look forward to your reviews :)

Got a official China Telecom Version on my recent trip to china for 38K

Rooted Unlocked & installed Google Play

any one with indian handset with custom recovery installed willing to share rom backup please let me know

8i31.jpgzgmo.jpg1gks.jpg

• Like 1

^^^ is it dual SIM or single?

^^^ is it dual SIM or single?

he got 802d, thats dual sim, same version we have in india.

Got the phone today.

CDMA UIM is of RCDMA got it cut to micro shows name TATA DoCoMo.

I am unable to receive Message on my CDMA Reliance number. I tried inserting same SIM with cutting (Micro Cutter cutting) in Nokia 6275 was able to receive SMS. Need urgent help. Need SMS Service.

On HTC Dual SIM I am able to send SMS only problem is in receiving SMS.

Edited by Saurav

enough waiting, placed the order at 43,944

estimated delivery by 22/8

Got the phone today.

CDMA UIM is of RCDMA got it cut to micro shows name TATA DoCoMo.

I am unable to receive Message on my CDMA Reliance number. I tried inserting same SIM with cutting (Micro Cutter cutting) in Nokia 6275 was able to receive SMS. Need urgent help. Need SMS Service.

On HTC Dual SIM I am able to send SMS only problem is in receiving SMS.

huh, thats a big issue. send an email to flipkart and to HTC india for fix else ask for refund.

btw are you prepaid or postpaid on RCDMA

if this happens in my cell, i will be doomed. i will have to return it coz my primary number is cdma :( .

My Number is postpaid for RCDMA and RGSM

Is this issue of non delivery of SMS on my RCDMA in HTC One Dual particularly with my handset.

Issue resolved 21 aug

Edited by Saurav

hope someone can confirm. I posted your issue in XDA also, lets see what others users say :(

it is available in gujrat on 45000.

slot1:gsm/cdma with evdo+gsm 3g

slot2:gsm only edge

;)

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk 2

i sent flipkart an email

[Product Features/ Buying Assistance]

Sir

a friend of mine purchased this handset from you and is using it with Reliance CDMA. he can make calls/receive calls and send sms but is unable to receive sms.

Pls check if this issue is software related common problem or an one off case since my number is cdma. No point sending me the phone if i cannot receive sms using reliance cdma network since this feature is of prime importance to me.

You can cancel my order if this issue is prevalent in all dual sim HTC One with reliance cdma network

Thanks

Why would flipkart answer this? They will only have information provided to them by HTC.

Yesterday complained to htc and reliance. From today able to receive sms on my cdma number.

So Saurav, What is your current verdict on the phone, About Data, Call Quality and Battery Expectancy....

maybe i became paranoid!

Why would flipkart answer this? They will only have information provided to them by HTC.

so it was something related to your account :) stop badmouthing the phone now :P

Yesterday complained to htc and reliance. From today able to receive sms on my cdma number.

Nitin, I never said anything bad for handset. It was not related to my account as SMS was working with other CDMA handsets even tried another RCDMA number in this handset.

Rohit, Signal reception for RGSM and RCDMA is good and almost same as I get on my other handsets at same place. Regarding the battery will be able to comment once I use it for few days.

For first day it lasted for one day something similar to my GSM S3. With lot of installations and data transfer 1 time reset to check SMS issue etc.. WIFI always on.

got the HTC one dual sim this afternoon.

oh man, what a device :) still exploring it.
flipkarts delivery is awesome. paid on 19 and its in my hands on 21st.

• Like 1

somehow i had made up my mind to shift to gsm and sold s3 usc. now htc one dual sim has tempted so much that i am thinking to stay back on cdma which also gives option for additional sim(gsm)...

now hunting for a good deal..

^^^ Even I am so much tempted to buy HTC One but have to hold on as my Note 2 is just 8 months old...

review i posted in XDA, copy pasting it here

build quality is excellent, no gaps , nothing that makes me say this phone is not WOW :) had issues in closing the back cover but HTC India has posted a tutorial about it.

2 slots for sim and one for sd card is all you get when you open the back cover. Sound quality is excellent and i read people saying the head phones along with it do not sound great. I felt they gave excellent output. Got to get used to putting the earplugs inside the ears thou.

pics at low light come damn clear. on the contrary they come better than my droid razr.

it comes with 4.2.2 out of the box.

i changed the default pic saving to my 32gb class 4 sd card and the gay zoe kept asking me to use a better high quality card :lol:

i will change the sd card from my XTZ which is class 10 to my HTC one :P:

The phone rawks. Happy to be a part of HTC one club !!!

Nitin for CDMA signalyou are getting name Reliance or TATA Docomo

reliance

post-14391-0-33890300-1377204456_thumb.p