Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

HTC One Dual SIM CDMA + GSM 802D

went to gafar to get some cases and screen guard, screen guard was not an issue but all of the shops have M7 case, flip covers and shells etc and none fit my dual sim.HTC one.

will have to import from aliexpress now :(

seems my poetic atmosphere case which is in shipped stage is also gonna be redundant. will have to put it on sale once i receive it :(

ps Vaishno Electronics , shop # 131, gafar is selling HTC one dual sim for 44k

For my RCDMA in EVDO Signal area my handset shows network name as Reliance and in 1X Network shows TATA Docomo

post a pic ?

which gsm are you using ?

Got mine from Hetal. Ordered on the 20th afternoon and delivered on the 22nd (Blue Dart).

We had it up and running on the 23rd morning. I was moving from my Dinc2 (again Hetal) since th ringer had gone kaput. Somehow the drivers were corrupt on my laptop and he wasted a couple of hours on trying to fix it. No luck. So I configured my desktop and all was up and running in a jiffy. I also rooted and installed su etc. This is the first time I used twrp and liked it immensely. If even installs su (or rather the installer) for you.

Lovely phone and an even better supplier!!

Which one did you buy?

HTC One dual sim or HTC One x sprint?

In the other thread you have mentioned the later one, however in this thread we assume you bought the dual sim variant as the topic suggests.

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/topic/28011-feedback-for-hetaldp/?p=296635

Which one did you buy?

HTC One dual sim or HTC One x sprint?

I

Sorry, it was Sprint HTC One -- wrong thread!! Thanks for pointing it out.

hey i am looking forward to buy this htc one dual sim..but somwhere its written as chinese model with chinese options in settings.

is this indian version or chinese?? can i use both the sim slots(sim1 and sim2) with gsm sim.

some says the software update option is not displayed in settings menu..can this phone be upgradable to higher version..does it come with android 4.2.2??

please let me know i am confused which to buy htc one or htc one dual sim.

help me out...

^ almost all your queries are answered in the thread itself.. please read from first post onwards..

hey i am looking forward to buy this htc one dual sim..but somwhere its written as chinese model with chinese options in settings.

is this indian version or chinese?? can i use both the sim slots(sim1 and sim2) with gsm sim.

some says the software update option is not displayed in settings menu..can this phone be upgradable to higher version..does it come with android 4.2.2??

please let me know i am confused which to buy htc one or htc one dual sim.

help me out...

Htc one Dual sim was officially Launched in china around 5-6 months back

Now it is also officially launched in India also

Its the same handset 802d the only difference is some chinese software & customization in the Chinese variant and absence of google softwares like play store etc

but that can be installed easily

you can get the chinese version a few thousand rupees cheaper than the official indian version

but it wont have the warranty in india

Yes u can use both GSM sims or One Gsm & One CDMA sim in the htc one dual sim also it has the memory card slot which is absent in single sim version

hope this clears some of your doubts

Size Comparison d / e

Depth:10.4 millimeters /9.3 millimeters
Size (width x height):69.3 x 137.8 millimeters /68.2 x 137.4 millimeters
Weight:156 grams /143 grams

Sent from my HTC One dual sim using Tapatalk 4

purchased this for my dual sim HTC one for 340 bucks

http://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B00ED20K74/

showed only 1 in stock when i purchased, maybe they will add more later.

needed a case for immediate use and hope i receive it soonest. the ones ordered from ali express etc r gonna take time reachinf me.

10% cashback (max 500) offer is valid on all HDFC Bank credit cards. http://www.amazon.in/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_176775227_2?ie=UTF8&docId=1000745203&pf_rd_m=A1VBAL9TL5WCBF&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=0D801Q3W7CHH2954ECX7&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=423611267&pf_rd_i=B00ED20K74

also flipkart has removed the 5% cash back and is giving 2 year extended warranty on the phone.

Have used this phone for ten days a summary Using RCDMA and RGSM

Looks: Awesome

Signal: Best for CDMA and GSM both

Voice Clarity: Both parties can talk smoothly even in busy area and works fine with Nokia BT BH-218

Battery: With Normal usage lasts one day as in other androids, for me some thing similar to my Indian GSM S3. Takes approx. 2.5 hours to get fully charged

Some times get a little hot might be due to metallic body.

If you face SMS problems for RCDMA dial *228 keep phone on even if you don't hear anything it will download few setting from Reliance will restart and issue resolved

Edited by Saurav
  • Like 1

HTC has launched cheaper version of dual SIM (cdma & gsm) also. Model no 600c. Price approx 27k

Sent from my HTC Butterfly

purchased this for my dual sim HTC one for 340 bucks

http://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B00ED20K74/

showed only 1 in stock when i purchased, maybe they will add more later.

needed a case for immediate use and hope i receive it soonest. the ones ordered from ali express etc r gonna take time reachinf me.

10% cashback (max 500) offer is valid on all HDFC Bank credit cards. http://www.amazon.in/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_176775227_2?ie=UTF8&docId=1000745203&pf_rd_m=A1VBAL9TL5WCBF&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=0D801Q3W7CHH2954ECX7&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=423611267&pf_rd_i=B00ED20K74

also flipkart has removed the 5% cash back and is giving 2 year extended warranty on the phone.

The misery continues

Just got a call from the seller @ flipkart that they had received complaints from buyers regarding the size. He said they followed HTC India's website to check the size and listed the normal M7 cover as HTC one dual sim.

cant understand why HTC india cannot mention the correct size /dimensions of the set in their site.

Now i am again left w/o any cover for immediate use.

HTC has launched cheaper version of dual SIM (cdma & gsm) also. Model no 600c. Price approx 27k

Sent from my HTC Butterfly

lower specs > Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 chipset,: quad-core 1.2GHz Cortex-A5, 1 GB RAM, Adreno 203 GPU and no Full HD video recording

seems surplus stock from china for these dual sim handsets is making way to india :D

650 handsets were imported on 28/8

seems they were able to muster good sales

they have also imported only 650 handsets of dual sim 600c along with the above.

Yes Htc Desore 609D will be introduced as Desire 600c in india

Here are the pictures of the chinese variant

Sent from Xiaomi Hongmi

post-66608-137801420269_thumb.jpg

post-66608-137801422513_thumb.jpg

post-66608-137801424641_thumb.jpg

post-66608-137801426309_thumb.jpg

post-66608-137801427803_thumb.jpg

relaunch or official launch @ Rs 53,590 :eek:

HTC has officially launched HTC One Dual Sim+, the dual-SIM version of its flagship smartphone, HTC One in the Indian market at a price point of Rs. 53,590 with mobile carrier Tata Docomo.

The HTC One Dual SIM+ supports both CDMA and GSM/ 3G networks, and according to the company, it's the first Android smartphone that supports UMTS/ HSPA/ 3G connectivity as well as high speed data on CDMA via EVDO. The first SIM slot supports both 3G/ HSPA networks and CDMA/ EVDO networks while the second SIM slot supports 2G connectivity on GSM networks.

The rest of the specifications are similar to that of the HTC One except that the HTC One Dual SIM+ comes with expandable storage supporting microSD cards of up to 64GB, and comes with a removable back cover. The phone would be available in Glacial Silver and Stealth Black colour variants.

Just like its single-SIM sibling, the phone is powered by a 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 quad-core processor, with 2GB of RAM and 32GB internal storage. The phone features a 4.7-inch screen with full-HD display and boasts a pixel density of 468PPI. It runs Android Jelly Bean with a layer of HTC Sense 5 on top with features like BlinkFeed. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/ ac/ b/ g/ n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC, Infrared, and Micro-USB.

HTC One Dual SIM+ comes with the same UltraPixel camera that drew mixed review in the HTC One and a front camera. Both front and rear cameras come with full-HD video recording capabilities as well as Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS). HTC One dual SIM packs in a 2,300mAh battery.

http://gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/news/htc-one-dual-sim-with-cdma-support-launched-for-rs-53590-414887

• Like 1

More HTC one dual sim's 802d arrive in india and latest arrivals are from china
earlier models were from Taiwan
as of now 13600 handsets have landed in india
seems HTC is gaining good ground with such a premium priced handset.

i think we will see a price drop soon to capture more market
thou the exchange rate wont help coz earlier ones from taiwan costed them 33500 and latest ones from china are costing them 36473

Edited by nitink
  • Like 1

coz of the exchange rate earlier ones from taiwan costed them @33550 and latest ones from china are costing them 36473

if earlier handsets costed lesser than the latest ones, how will the company manage to sell it cheaper now?

or did you mean the earlier ones costed 43550 instead?

coz of the exchange rate earlier ones from taiwan costed them @33550 and latest ones from china are costing them 36473

if earlier handsets costed lesser than the latest ones, how will the company manage to sell it cheaper now?

or did you mean the earlier ones costed 43550 instead?

that was a typo, i realized after i posted.

read it like this > thou the exchange rate wont help coz earlier ones from taiwan costed them 33500 and latest ones from china are costing them 36473

and mind you the margins are quite high, so price drop will happen sooner than later,

• Like 1

I wonder what will become of these expensive indian handsets if in december reliance jio actually brings pan india 4g. As of now evdo rev b is also not available everywhere with all networks. Those of us with imported 4g handsets might be better off.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

it was stupid of HTC not to launch that version here in india.

anyways they are catering to cdma market also with this premium handset. We were always ignored earlier by samsung and HTC so this was a welcome change. They have stopped importing HTC One M7 thereby forcing the dual sim version to indian public.

not to forget this phone is currently retailing @ 50k plus in all major stores now.

WGXzlNV.png

taiwan gets 4.3, USA developer edition is going to get 4.3 shortly. rest should get in Oct. lets see when it reaches india.