Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

HTC One Dual SIM CDMA + GSM 802D

got back my handset, its on stock 4.2.2 now.

In 4.2.2 you faced no issues at all. I somehow didn't find anything v much required in kit Kat or is someone has figured something new let us know.

Sent from my HTC One dual sim using Tapatalk 2

So now in dilema... whether to buy this or not... I was planing for my bro under "zero rental" plan... will wait and watch...

In 4.2.2 you faced no issues at all. I somehow didn't find anything v much required in kit Kat or is someone has figured something new let us know.

battery backup is much better in 4.2.2. main issue was sms which i never faced in jelly bean. will wait for sms fix and then only update to kitkat.

i will have to live with sense 5 till then, but that is no deal breaker.

So now in dilema... whether to buy this or not... I was planing for my bro under "zero rental" plan... will wait and watch...

only reliance cdma has issues in sim 1 , tata cdma or any other gsm sim works fine.

otherwise its a wonderful handset,

Any update for SMS solution for Kit Kat.

Nitin Bhai.. any update ....

Nitin Bhai.. any update ....

i just now called kamla nagar, and spoke to Mr Surinder, Pretty helpful guy and he handled my case earlier ( phone opening and all is done by Jatinder). Mr Surinder told me they received a new sms fix yesterday but they did not have any success with it. he asked me to call after 4/5 days.

Now I am too facing wifi issue after I reset the phone ,and after upgrading to kitkat not receiving SMS also. Now tommoraw going to Htc service Center

Hope they help me. !!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now I am too facing wifi issue after I reset the phone ,and after upgrading to kitkat not receiving SMS also. Now tommoraw going to Htc service Center

Hope they help me. !!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

Please do visit & share your experience, I atleast didnt have good experience, have been visiting Ansal Plaza Center twice & nothing has been done so far. Kept waiting for 2-3 hrs both the times & everytime they patched for sms but ultimately no resolution.

Nitin BHai:- Had a word with Surinder this saturday as thought of visiting Kamla Nagar, though its v far off from my place but on phone itself Surinder clearly told me that phone needs to be left for proper testing & that I couldnt do also felt as they were not very customer friendly probably my personal view.

See overall we are ditched, after spending 40 to 45K we are left no where. Dunt know but HTC will be no no for me in future, its very tough in terms of custom rom & moreover bricking chances are more & then these unlocked bootloader warranty issues ... naa not at all happy. Bad decision of spending too high amount.

Regards,

Vishal

issue is they themselves dont have a fix else he wud have told me to update to kitkat.

no point going there and wasting time, do the earlier fix and try that the phone does not shut off once you start receiving sms.

or you can ask them to change the motherboard and stick to 4.2.2 until they have a permanent fix. The only issue you may face is if they have old motherboards with 4.2.2 as the new stock is with kitkat.

Is it possible to revert back to 4.2.2 from Kit Kat.

Kit Kat update has created problems.

• Like 1

My Camera has also developed purple error.

How much time does it take to get camera module replaced?

Have to send it to Delhi through HTC collection centre in Jalandhar or have to travel myself to Chandigarh.

Can't we file a case against HTC in consumer court

Edited by Saurav

:previous:

i got it done in 1 hour but mostly they will keep your handset for one day. with jal only having a collection center, seems your case will take a week or so,

update rolling out for HTC One dual sim 802d
4.22.720.7 (77.04mb)
is it the sms fix ?

just called Kamla Nagar guys and spoke to Surinder and Jitendra. They had no idea about the 77.04mb update (4.22.720.7).

They told me to update to kitkat and incase sms problem resurfaces, they asked me to take out the reliance cdma sim, restart the phone and once it starts, insert the sim. This should fix the sms issue.

Edited by nitink

finally updated again to 4.4.2

the fix worked as told by the SE

updated to 4.22.720.7

post-14391-0-51818600-1397913304_thumb.p

post-14391-0-97393600-1397913325_thumb.p

• Like 2

I have also updated but SMS issue still there

Sent from my HTC One dual sim using Tapatalk

Me too got the update & did the same but still no incoming sms on RCDMA on slot 1 SIM. Don't know how this issue will go forever.

:(

Can any1 get me the sms patch & way to install, dont want to visit any service center no point seeing those faces complete wastage of time & fuel.

I also applied the patch and the sms problem is solved.

For fellow citizens facing this issue kindky go and get the sms patch applied.

Best of luck.

After update phone restarted SMS bug was there no incoming SMS on SIM 1.

Did reset phone, Now SMS receiving. Don't want to restart to experience.

A patch on my phone was installed on 4-Mar-14.

• Like 1

Saurav, by reset you mean factory reset.

That means loosing all apps & data.

anyone who faces the sms issue , just take out cdma sim and restart your handset. after it starts fully, put in your sim.

sms will start coming.

anyone who faces the sms issue , just take out cdma sim and restart your handset. after it starts fully, put in your sim.

sms will start coming.

Already tried that way still no luck...

sms will start coming.

Already tried that way still no luck...

hmm,ok try this >

once you remove the sim, press the power button till it shuts down automatically and then once it starts fully, insert the cdma sim.

• Like 1