Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

HTC One Dual SIM CDMA + GSM 802D

Haha, that worked like a charm Nitin! THANK YOU.

Any update on when all HTC service centers will have that much needed SMS fix / patch? The one at Dadar don't have a clue.

Any solution other than reinserting CDMA SIM.

Any solution other than reinserting CDMA SIM.

Not yet

Sent from my Sony Xperia Tab Z using Tapatalk 4

another OTA update for HTC One dual sim

72.58mb

hope they fix sms issue once for all

post-14391-0-95430800-1399974450_thumb.p

seems CDMA sim 1 sms incoming error is fixed

It's fixed after this update... Since last 5 Days

Ritesh Dharod

Yes this update solves SMS bug.

My Dear Friends,

Planning to buy HTC one Dual SIM 802D [CDMA / GSM version], but have few doubts & please asking your help to clarify.

- Does this phone support both CDMA & GSM SIM cards in SIM1 slot, reason being I will be travelling outside india so asking to confirm, So I can use 3G in non CDMA circles.

- How about using chat applications like Whatsapp & Voice apps like Viber on Reliance CDMA network, did any body face any problem.

Thank You in advance. :)

My Dear Friends,

Planning to buy HTC one Dual SIM 802D [CDMA / GSM version], but have few doubts & please asking your help to clarify.

- Does this phone support both CDMA & GSM SIM cards in SIM1 slot, reason being I will be travelling outside india so asking to confirm, So I can use 3G in non CDMA circles.

- How about using chat applications like Whatsapp & Voice apps like Viber on Reliance CDMA network, did any body face any problem.

Thank You in advance. :)

1) yes, sim 1 supports cdma evdo or gsm 3g while sim 2 works only with gsm edge

2 i use hangouts for video calls and viber for voice and never faced any issues. whatsapp also works like a charm.

• Like 1

Hi,

Am facing a strange problem.

My evdo services are active and am able to use it in ncr and chandigarh but i do not get ev signal in rest of punjab and himachal, even though the region have evdo services.

Anyone s help.

Hi KanwarMS,

For sure HP Dunt have EVDO because HP has 3G services for reliance GSM similarly in PB as well evdo is not completely available, I myself recently visited mcleodganj & dharamshala crossing through ropar nangal & there was 1x all through my stay for 3days. Once I was nearer mohali I was able to get evdo.

Sent from my HTC One dual sim using Tapatalk

” We are working hard to deliver the Sense 6.0 update to HTC One M7 at this moment, due to large amount of users initially having bought the SINGLE SIM Variant at present we are working on it’s completion. The DUAL SIM Variant will receive an Update to Sense 6.0 in the ‘Coming Weeks’ and shall be followed by HTC One Mini & HTC One Max.”

source

http://www.justaboutphones.com/htc-one-m7-dual-sim-sense-6-0-update/

Hi All,

I am trying to move/copy files like photo & media from internal storage of htc one dual to external sd card inserted in phone but it says it cannot be copied.

Am using file manager app to do so.

Can anyone help me in with process or app or setup to do above process.

My phone is NOT rooted and i do not want to root it either.

Thanx in advance for your help.

Manish

P.S thanx nitink for reply to evdo signal query

sense 6 @ 500mb OTA update available for HTC One DS since last nite :).

Hi All,

I am trying to move/copy files like photo & media from internal storage of htc one dual to external sd card inserted in phone but it says it cannot be copied.

Am using file manager app to do so.

Can anyone help me in with process or app or setup to do above process.

My phone is NOT rooted and i do not want to root it either.

Thanx in advance for your help.

Manish

P.S thanx nitink for reply to evdo signal query

i would suggest you connect your handset to the pc and try doing it manually.

Hi nitink,

Did u download the sense6 update? How is the performance and your feedback & reviews about the same.

I have updated sense 6, it's very good but just faced one problem I can not switch data from sim2 to sim1

Otherwise it's very good

Got the solution for data switching

I have updated sense 6, it's very good but just faced one problem I can not switch data from sim2 to sim1

Otherwise it's very good

Hi,

Go to dual network manager under settings & select proffered data slot as slot 2 or 1 whatever you want.

Hi nitink,

Did u download the sense6 update? How is the performance and your feedback & reviews about the same.

its the best update ever

my battery issues have been sorted out and I am getting amazing battery now

look and feel has changed. love the new color coded themes thou the colors at some places are hard to get used to but with time I will get used to them. mails + contacts look much better with new color themes.

blink feed has become better to use.

now you can set different fonts and also are downloadable freely from playstore

camera UI has changed and has become more easy to operate.

Generic changes

• Wifi icon looks different
  • Widgets redesigned to match the new look
  • Lock screen reworked, you can swipe in 3 directions to get to “just unlock”, “unlock to regular home screen” or “unlock to blinkfeed”. Swiping up starting over home button unlocks directly to Google Now.
  • Auto Answer, just put phone up to your ear to answer. Actually works pretty well. Feels a bit odd though. You disable it under Settings > Call > Auto answer calls if you don’t want it
  • HTC Guide app, whichs helps you troubleshoot the phone and can help you to contact support etc.
  • HTC Power to give app is now default installed.
  • The Zoe app isn’t live yet, so we will have to wait.

Be aware of

• Enable lock screen widgets under Settings > Security is OFF by default, so Enable it if you want to use lock screen widgets.
  • Panorama in camera is STILL there, things have just moved around.
  • Personalize Lock screen wallpaper, you can now set if you want your lock screen to use the same wallpaper as home screen or a custom one.
  • Theme, you can select 4 different themes that gives you a selection of colors. No customization on the themes yet. If you don’t like colors there’s a black/white (dark) theme.
  • Ringtones are new and different, since it’s a new main version of Sense. If you’ve used custom ringtones/etc then those will of course stay as they are.
  • Home screen, gives you a simple way of selecting the default launcher if you have more than just HTC Blinkfeed installed.
  • Security Screen lock, you can now set it to “None”. Which is a very welcomed change.
  • Setting to Enable lock screen widget is there, but by default OFF.
  • Display Font style, you can now choose a font style. There’s 3 there, and more you can download.

What you don’t get from M8

• Since they don’t share the same hardware platform, there’s of course things from Sense 6 in M8 that you will not see in the Sense 6 update for M7.
  • Ufocus and any other hardware dependent feature, 360 panorama could be this as well. Since it’s not on the M7. You can use Google Camera if you want such a feature on your M7.
  • Motion Launch. Could be because M8 got more sensors than M7 and that it uses s801 instead of s600 in M7.
  • Boomsound, you have Beats Audio in M7 instead.

for all the changes, see this http://www.htc.com/us/go/sense-6-update/

and

http://droider.eu/2014/05/21/whats-new-in-the-sense-6-update-for-one-m7/

• Like 2

Can you please help me with the HTC One dual SIM? I need the cdma settings for Reliance in slot 1. It was working but now stopped.

My CDMA went off on the HTC Dual Sim 802D. The Reliance SIM works on other phones and the Vodafone SIM works in slot one. So it has something to do with my phone settings and not the SIM. Any advice?

There are no settings but you can try dialing *228 and follow what it says.

Hi,

In recent past i am facing a strange problem that when i am in no network area like basement and come out of it the network is not coming back.

I have to manually go to settings > network manager and OFF and ON the SIM1.

Is anyone else facing similar issue?

What is the resolution if anyone knows.

regards,

Manish

Hi,

In recent past i am facing a strange problem that when i am in no network area like basement and come out of it the network is not coming back.

I have to manually go to settings > network manager and OFF and ON the SIM1.

Is anyone else facing similar issue?

What is the resolution if anyone knows.

regards,

Manish

never faced this issue.

Htc one dual sim 4.4.3 update is OTA = 462.57MB

post-14391-0-89827200-1410593845_thumb.p

• Like 2