Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
st_7

Sprint HTC One - Working With OMH SIM

Ok guys another update, I flashed AOSP based ROM, but this time when I dial 5909 to verify my details, it got connected to Reliance Customer Care & I verified my details!!!. I couldn't believe it so I asked the Reliance CC Executive 'What is my number?' and he recited my number(of this sim). And told me that my services(on this sim) will be activated within one hour. :thumbup: :thumbup: Out of the moons.

that's awesome news. if this phone can accept OMH sims out of the box! :D

Superb.. EVDO and 1X are working ?

What about data? Do let us know. Rocking news

:Boy Thumbs Up:

this is great news ....

Update first post with details information..... await for some suggestions as I work on 'Digital Roaming' thing

Tried this 2 weeks ago

Call and SMS was working

Coverage is like come and go every single minutes

Data never worked for me

Always Showed Triangle on coverage means Roaming !

Tried this 2 weeks ago

Call and SMS was working

Coverage is like come and go every single minutes

Data never worked for me

Always Showed Triangle on coverage means Roaming !

but calls & sms are being charged locally!!, why does it still need roaming? Even data is working too, pls check the screen shot

post-75464-0-11695400-1376080206_thumb.j

post-75464-0-62812800-1376080226_thumb.j

Edited by st_7

Sprint HTC one works perfect for OMH sim have already tested with TATA INDICOM CDMA no roaming symbol even wifi hotspot works full on even Droid DNA WORKS WITH OMH SIM

Sent from my MI-ONE Plus using Tapatalk 2

This is great news.

Try to make it a solid OMH option like US Cellular S3.

Have you installed AOSP ROM for android 4.3?

Sprint HTC one works perfect for OMH sim have already tested with TATA INDICOM CDMA no roaming symbol even wifi hotspot works full on even Droid DNA WORKS WITH OMH SIM

Sent from my MI-ONE Plus using Tapatalk 2

would you mind sharing how you got there? Otherwise you can also make a new thread how you got it working without that roaming symbol, so that every other person with Sprint HTC one could benefit.

This is great news.

Try to make it a solid OMH option like US Cellular S3.

Have you installed AOSP ROM for android 4.3?

Used Avatar ROM & this rom helped me to connect to 5909(Reliance New Connection verification team) & got back to stock again.

Wow...great news everywhere... :)

To update you guys, I was told in an international forum about this 'Digital Roaming' thing even though everything is routed through my RUIM that, I quote "It is using the account attached to the SIM. You are seeing the roaming symbol because you are using a 3rd party SIM in a Sprint phone. You will not get any signal when not in Roaming mode because when you are in "no roaming mode" it is only looking for Sprint towers which don't exist where you are".

I don't know how true it is, because I've not got my hands on any Sprint phone with SIM slot previously. So, looking for someone(experienced) to support or deny the above said theory. If that is indeed true then there should be a way to tell the phone(some tweaks) that it is not 'Roaming' when using RUIM.

so gsm works without any issues ? or it doesnt work at al when switch gsm mode only ?

wen u say u got a bad esn u mean u didnt get any unlock code from sprint but it auto works ?

how is signal strength. how is the usage in last 4 days ?

Best part of Sprint HTC one is that sms can be sent with number being in international format.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

Can someone let me know if they got this working with Tata. If some help. Struggling to get the CDMA bit going

Bro @st_7, can you guide on how to get HTC one working with OMH reliance sim. I got one sprint version which is working with sim but when i insert reliance cdma sim no signals :(

Can u please help me with getting it to work with omh??

Many thanks :)

Did you change network type?, The secret code is *#*#4636#*#*(I'm not sure, b'cause I forgot all those codes as I hardly had that phone for about 4 days or so and it was my first HTC phone), there you can assign different network types choose that has every thing included. Better to check with some one who has the phone now. They may guide you correctly.

I too need the same.info, can anyone guide me please

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Did you change network type?, The secret code is *#*#4636#*#*(I'm not sure, b'cause I forgot all those codes as I hardly had that phone for about 4 days or so and it was my first HTC phone), there you can assign different network types choose that has every thing included. Better to check with some one who has the phone now. They may guide you correctly.

Tried all the options there but no signal :( Maybe rim gurus here can help :)

CDMA OMH sim can work with HTC one Sprint, Data & hotspot also works

But u need to flash a special patched radio for it to wok with OMH sim & need to be s-off to flash the radio

• Like 3