Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
st_7

Sprint HTC One - Working With OMH SIM

CDMA OMH sim can work with HTC one Sprint, Data & hotspot also works

But u need to flash a special patched radio for it to wok with OMH sim & need to be s-off to flash the radio

Bro, thanks for replying. I can get s-off by following tutorials. Would it be possible for you to share the radio files or guide me to a place where I can get it?? Thanks ☺

can you guide us with more information ??

But u need to flash a special patched radio for it to wok with OMH sim & need to be s-off to flash the radio

Is OMH Workig on 4.1 or 4.3?

Edited by vahidmomin

Hey bro, any direction you can provide? There are many of us looking for this :)

Edited by maniac8828

can someone please share radio which supports gsm as well as cdma omh sim with data...Thanks

I flashed radio and cdma omh started working and data too but no sound from speakerphone and mic not working after flashing patched radio..Any help in this case..Thanks

Is it working now??

Sent from Pav$ HTC One by Tapatalk

I flashed radio and cdma omh started working and data too but no sound from speakerphone and mic not working after flashing patched radio..Any help in this case..Thanks

I'm also facing this issue. Anyone got it working on 4.4.2? I'm yet to try it on 4.3.

Hi. I'm getting a weird issue with my friends HTC one. When I flashed the patched radio, ruim worked fine on 4.1 but camera never focused. So I updated it to latest 4.4 to fix the focus issue and tried the patched radio again. It started to read ruim but no voice during calls. Everything except that works.

Also can you point me how to unlock tethering on sprint HTC one. Thanks on advance.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Edited by ev1lb0ygen1us

I am on 4.4.2 and there is a lot of purple tint in the camera. @ev1lb0ygen1us. Has ur issue been solved regarding the camera?

I am on 4.4.2 and there is a lot of purple tint in the camera. @ev1lb0ygen1us. Has ur issue been solved regarding the camera?

Even I'm facing the same issue but I'm on 4.1.2

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Happened with me as well, when phone was downgraded to 4.1.2 from 4.4, camera stopped focusing. It was later upgraded to 4.3 and everything went back to normal.

For the tint in the camera, I reckon its a hardware issue and not something that can be fixed via software.

• Like 2

Does verizon HTC one work with CDMA OMH cards ? ....

Any way to configure it ?

Even I'm facing the same issue but I'm on 4.1.2

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Its a confirmed hardware issue. A part needs to be replaced.

For warranty handsets its easy. For others you have to conatct someone who knows n has parts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk