Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kshah

Cubieboard - An Open ARM Mini PC Whose Usage is Limited Only By Your Imagination

Does any one knows about this ?

http://cubieboard.org/

I think these boards can be used to make streaming media device, smart TV consoles etc.

Just check what all add on can be used. If some one who has knowledge of development and ready to make some project out of this which can be useful for all of us, I am ready to chip in some money. One who develops has to make all of his project published on rimweb step by step.

Post all your wild ideas about use of this board and lets create something.

I am useless as I have no knowledge of computers.

post-842-0-85648500-1376828963_thumb.jpgpost-842-0-68973700-1376828996_thumb.png

• Like 2

Looks Like Raspberry Pi.

A little better than R.Pi. Uses allwinner soc & mali gpu so i think it should have good performance.

However, for $ 60 you can usually get cheap allwinner based chinese tablets so this has limited appeal - only for some arcane product ideas or maybe for industrial automation etc.

Only advantage is that it runs proper linux so development is pretty quick unlike the tablets where you need to work with android.

If someone has a good product idea we can explore the feasibility.

I heard XBMC is ported to Raspberry Pi. .. so convert ur normal LCD / LED into a *smart* LCD/LED .

I have used these and done a lot with similar sbc - single board computers. Id be more than willing to guide/ assist in developing whatever one wants. Yeah you heard me right this is actual like legos... Make it what you want. It can do one tall or so many. ..

Buzz me whoever wants more details

tapped on Note II cdma

I have used these and done a lot with similar sbc - single board computers. Id be more than willing to guide/ assist in developing whatever one wants. Yeah you heard me right this is actual like legos... Make it what you want. It can do one tall or so many. ..

Buzz me whoever wants more details

tapped on Note II cdma

Can you suggest some thing that can power a Laser printer and has RDP capabilities, mostly for data entry work, nearly all WIn CE thin client i have tried does not support laser printers.

girls-astounding-cute-women-face-hd-wall

If a print server is what you are looking for... give the router with usb a try. Rdp for a workstation or just a print server? Please elaborate a little

tapped on Note II cdma