Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
st_7

Apple Announces iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C

Iphone 5s cdma+gsm shows up on ebay india for 85k

firstly i read in one of our threads that its selling for one lakh in grey market and now this. :Silbando:

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Apple-iPhone-5s-64GB-GSM-CDMA-World-Phone-Works-on-all-GSM-and-CDMA-Networks-/181226050869?pt=IN_Mobile_Phones&hash=item2a31ea1535

So this will work on Reliance CDMA (calls/sms/evdo) ?

Does it have RUIM or we have to get it registered etc.

The listing says world phone. Will work with any cdma or gsm SIM in India.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Iphone 5s cdma+gsm shows up on ebay india for 85k

firstly i read in one of our threads that its selling for one lakh in grey market and now this. :Silbando:

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Apple-iPhone-5s-64GB-GSM-CDMA-World-Phone-Works-on-all-GSM-and-CDMA-Networks-/181226050869?pt=IN_Mobile_Phones&hash=item2a31ea1535

So this will work on Reliance CDMA (calls/sms/evdo) ?

Does it have RUIM or we have to get it registered etc.

The ebay listing seller has ZERO feedback as seller and 6 as buyer.

Probably a hoax listing to cash on iFool syndrome prevalent during every iphone launch! :doh::Kill:

• Like 3

Even if the seller had high ratings, at this price only ifools would attempt.

Like I read on cnet recently, iPhone 5s gold color model auctioned and sold for 10k us $. Where as iPhone 5 actually made from 24 k gold retails at 5k USD.

There are many apple crazy people

Even for 1L they get sold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

In a good news to all the Apple India fans, Apple will be bringing its latest flagship Iphone 5s to Indian market on November 1st. Starting from that date, one can buy Iphone 5s from Apple India with official warranty. Along with India, around 50 more countries will be getting Iphone 5s in their markets starting from October 25th.

Source: Apple.

Apple's Iphone 5C and 5S to be available in India from November 1 at Rs 34700 and Rs 41000 respectively-The Times of India.

That is much lesser than most of us expected!!

• Like 2

^^^

If Apple starts to sell in the above price, then we can see a price war

What would be great is if Apple releases in India something similar to HTC one world mode. So we can use ruim, SIM or omh freely.

• Like 1

What would be great is if Apple releases in India something similar to HTC one world mode. So we can use ruim, SIM or omh freely.

It would be great if it released with Indian LTE compatable.

This is one of its kind, insane & hillarious(atleast to me). We know IOS 7 is a blend of both Windows Phone 8 & Jellybean, but never thought Apple would copy till to the Blue Screen of Windows(although Windows Phone 8 deosn't have any BSOD errors reported so far). Ok enough rants.

But seriously, the following video shows, the newly released Iphone 5s(Note: this occurs only in Iphone 5s but not in Iphone 5c) showing one more feature of its, BSOD(Blue Screen of Death) which is familiar to Windows users(especially in XP times). The BSOD on Iphone 5s can be triggered(or is triggered) when the user tries to use & multi-task between iWork apps. No error is shown on the blue screen but a reboot follows the blue screen immediately. And some users have already found a workaround for this problem, which is to stop iCloud syncing for Apple's Pages, Keynote, and Numbers apps. Apple is yet to acknowledge(as of the posting of this thread) and may have to release another update to recently released IOS7. Apple released an update of IOS 7.0.2 to plug the gap which allowed users to bypass lockscreens.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNw457joq5I

• Like 1

^ ^ ^
What i enjoyed most was some of the reader comments on The Verge article on "iPhone 5S Blue Screen of Death!" :Riendo:

Any chance MSFT would sue them? :P
Microsoft only has patents on white text on the blue background. The background color of blue is actually covered by fair use. In spite of this, Samsung has already filed a suit against Apple for using that background color, claiming it to be too similar to their logo, while Microsoft has simultaneously joined that lawsuit and sued Samsung for using white text on a blue background in their logo.
So just another day in the office.
Jony Ive has taken the stand and told the Jury that it is “Unapologetically Blue”
The BSOD is meticulously designed to be minimalistic, without any text interfering with the user experience. If the screen is gone in 1 second, you won’t be able to read that text anyway!
Confirmed. Its not a phone. Its a 64bit PC.
Well, Microsoft and Apple have an extensive cross-licensing agreement…so there’s that.
Blue screen of death is a standards essential patent. Even if Microsoft sues and wins the case, Apple will appeal to president Obama, who will then interfere and veto the decision.
“When something exceeds your ability to understand how it works, it sort of becomes magical.”
- Jonathan Ive
Given this, the iOS team must view software quality assurance as unfathomable sorcery.
I wonder why didn’t they choose different color for these crashes?

ku-medium.gif5082f7ea_Slow-Clap.gif

• Like 5

RCom to sell IPhone 5S (starting from Rs 53,500) and IPhone 5C (starting from Rs 41,900) from November 1- DNA

So we are now back to square one!!

RCom to sell IPhone 5S (starting from Rs 53,500) and IPhone 5C (starting from Rs 41,900) from November 1- DNA

So we are now back to square one!

To much pricing comparing with USA price

Can we expect CDMA one from Reliance

• Like 1

^^^

They will only sell GSM , Rcom did same with iphone4 / 5

^^^

They will only sell GSM , Rcom did same with iphone4 / 5

When rcom offered iPhone 4? I know about iPhone5.

Can any one suggest reliable IPhone 5c UK Orange unlock provider

Can any one suggest reliable IPhone 5c UK Orange unlock provider

is the imei clean ??? or under contract / blacklisted ?