Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
::: VA :::

Reliance - Instant Live Chat - Actually Helpful

Its a great news for all of us Reliance CDMA + GSM users. For everybody who has felt that WW & CC guys are technically challenged and cant understand things after repeated visits and calls. :nerves::mad44::ranting:

http://myservices.relianceada.com/ImplLoadInstantLiveChatAction.do

I dont know how long have they started this service but i used it today and chatted with a representative for quite some time. Getting to resolve three pending issues of my various numbers. (postpaid & prepaid) :hypocrite::Sorprendido::Sonrojado:

The person was very friendly quick and could understand things like evdo activation easily. No more calling and visit for simple things. just log on from the comfort of your desk and get your issues resolved. :wOOtjumpy::smiley-bounce022::SI:

Available from 9 am to 7 pm only.

• Like 7

On the other hand I was unable to access one of my accounts on rcom.co.in and the support person asked me about fifty times to use internet explorer when I kept on telling him I could use my other account fine using chrome - finally he took a service request

Learnt something new that day - when an account is migrated from pre to post or vice versa, and if that number is already present as an account on rcom website, then you have to delete and add it again to work - and I figured it out myself after seeing the account was still marked as pre despite being migrated to post

Reinforced another learning - never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down and beat you with his nonsense

I have used above mention service, but that time it was only for HSD cards,

they are fast better than dum :ranting: voice reps.

I have used this service about 3 months back for EVDO activation the exec was nice and understood the need and it was done properly instead of banging head with CC or WW we can use this service

see that's what I am saying they understand things as if selected well trained staff works for this chat.

otherwise making them understand what EVDO is and it's not any video technology, used to be mind numbing.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Reliance care Android application updated, also take requests from mobile application.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

I had placed a complaint regarding non activation of promotional scheme of 100 discount on calling been applied by MNP retention team, and surprisingly got a call from service desk at night and helped to resolve it.

Really nice initiative : Reliance Instacare ( latest updated version )

All CDMA players - Reliance, Tata and MTS has live chat ... do others have it?

Lodged a complaint through live chat regarding charging of SMS pack rental despite earlier request through call center CC to deactivate the pack. Complaint was registered by live chat CC and received call after two days informing that the amount is now refunded.

Thats great

Have used the service earlier for Evdo related request.It was well handled by the executive and the problem was solved within 24 hours of lodging complaint.

All CDMA players - Reliance, Tata and MTS has live chat ... do others have it?

Vodafone have it, No info about others