Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
parin

Reliance CDMA EVDO Activation Via SMS

I raised SR. Thro mobile app. It is resolved within 3 days. Also got the message from reliance.

S2 is not connecting and I am able to get at least 2 Mbs as per speed test.

Thanks for everyone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I also got the message, but still on 1x so sent a mail custcare as SR is not raising right now thru instacare, will again try tomm thru insta care

Edit : at last request thru insta care worked now its showing 3g n connecting also :);)

Edited by vabs

Not sure if this been answered some place else, but

Problem Statement: On RCDMA Prepaid, suppose I have 800 MB data valid for next 30 days, now if I recharge for say Rs 52, it will provide 500 MB and has 14 days validity. I know that the addition data balance will be appended and new limit will be 1300 MB. Will the new validity be next 30 days or just 14 days ?

sirji, if i am not wrong the validity will be just 14 days .. as they will only consider last recharge..

• Like 1

30 days Validity. Max time is considered

• Like 1

Hi Vabs,

I am facing the same issue. SMS sais, HSD already active, but getting only 1X data. Using HTC One E8.

Instacare SR is not working. Can you tell me which email ID you used to send email?

In my case also EVDO data is not working. As per Instacare, EVDO is already active in the OMH SIM. I am using N919D. 1x data is working. If data is kept off, handset shows full signal in both EVDO and 1x. But not able to connect to EVDO data.

In my case also EVDO data is not working. As per Instacare, EVDO is already active in the OMH SIM. I am using N919D. 1x data is working. If data is kept off, handset shows full signal in both EVDO and 1x. But not able to connect to EVDO data.

Dear,

shoot mail at broadband.relianceada.com

Similar was the case with me, which got resolved after mailing to broadband department of Reliance.

Try to call 18602002011 ask for deactivation of EVDO on your number and take interaction id. Once you got the message that, your EVDO is deactivated wait for a day and activate EVDO by way of sending SMS. (postpaid and prepaid has different numbers)

Edited by Guru Gopal

:previous:

Thank you Guruji. Will try this.

Mahesh ji,

mail id is : customercare@relianceada.com

u can also try other friends solution

i feel with reliance is always hit n miss scenario

Regards

Vabs

sorry, its netconnect.broadband@relianceada.com for evdo related queries.

Thanks vabs. Actually, I found it through website. And already emailed twice

I've also called on number Guru provided. Let's see, fingers crossed

Hi,

This is my feedback post.

I called the number Guru Gopal provided. They took my complain regarding evdo not working, and provided the complaint number. Before that I had already emailed them to the email address provided by vabs. For both, call and emailed I was provide with the different complaint numbers.

I don't know which one did the trick, but in two days, my EVDO started working. Finally!

Thank you very much everyone who helped me to get this solved.

• Like 1

For my Droid Maxx, I have sent SMS "HSD" to 55444 on Wednesday night.

Data itself (1x included) is not working on my phone (Android 4.4).

Today I visited the Reliance store to check the situation. The request is still under process as per their system information.

If 1x itself is not working, it's highly Doubtful if successful evdo activation will be of any help. If anything, it will only increase your pains once u try to change sim after evdo is activated. This is because many times, system will tell to disable HSD service first. Story is not over. Reliance people will completely disable your HSD PLAN meaning plan itself will become deactivated. Then even though they will activate evdo services, they will forget to again activate DATA PLAN. so, u will be using data @ INR 10/MB. That my friend is Reliance CDMA for you :-p

when i send sms for prepaid it say ur request is under process but never activate it

now what i do?

when i send sms for prepaid it say ur request is under process but never activate it

now what i do?

Contact Reliance customer care or try from Reliance Instacare.

now what i do?

Contact Reliance customer care or try from Reliance Instacare.

i contact them and tell activate ,after that they said it activated but still i m not getting evdo signal ,i m using unlocked MTS ZTE AC2766 usb modem,

i m getting only full 1x tower,but when i switched in evdo mode no tower it show.

now again i send sms

HSD TO 55333

But the same massage comes:

Dear Customer, Your request for EVDO Service activation has been accepted and is under process. We will send confirmation after successful Service Activation.
Time: 2015-07-17 20:44:53
what it means ,evdo still not activated??
kindly tell me?
i have 1 gb data already but speed only 16 KBPs in 1x mode
what i do?

When i send HSD to 55333 i received this msg " Dear Customer, Incorrect request entered. Please contact Customer Service on *333."

What does it mean

sent from my motorola droid turbo

The same thing is happened to me also, but I gave a complaint through myservices login and it is activated.

Edited by nellorian

I have observed that at a given place and time, if we use reliance evdo in phone and data card, phone will give you more speed compared to data card.

Anyone else notice this ?

I bought a new prepaid OMH Reliance sim card 2 days back which I got activated and televerified through the salesperson. Now regarding EVDO, do I need to send the sms to 55333 through evdo supporting smartphone or can i send it through my dongle alone?