Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Vinod Nayak

Times of India Campaign - Missed Call Alert Against Ordinance That Saves Criminal Politicians

PLEASE READ & MUST SHARE, I CALLED, SO SHOULD YOU!

Todays Times of India has started a campaign against the Ordinance which the government is proposing to pass which allows criminals to hold on to their posts as MPs and MLAs.

Just send a missed call to

The number of missed calls received will be published to show the President of the number of people against the Ordinance.

After one ring, the call automatically disconnects.

You will get an SMS thanking you for the miss call and your support.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

• Like 4

Yes.. This is must.. If we r really concern about future of our country..

post-21322-138042148679_thumb.jpg

IMPORTANT MESSAGE
<< Above Original Topic Title Edited >>
Do title the topic properly and also not in all CAPITALS as you always consistently do.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
On Topic:
Although the cause is good, Times of india as a newspaper has no credibility left being a mouthpiece & propaganda machine of the government. Runs so many fake / motivated stories, it has even surpassed infamous tabloids of UK.
Being an outright commercial business, i will not even be surprised if later on we will come across TOI ads targetted at advertisers saying we have so many category A, B, C, D readership spread across india based on response to the missed call campaign.
  • Like 6

did my part :)

But, after Rahul Gandhi tore it in press conference, is there any chance exist for this ordinance to go further ?

^^^

Anything is possible in Politics

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

<< Above Original Topic Title Edited >>

Do title the topic properly and also not in all CAPITALS as you always consistently do.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

On Topic:

Although the cause is good, Times of india as a newspaper has no credibility left being a mouthpiece & propaganda machine of the government. Runs so many fake / motivated stories, it has even surpassed infamous tabloids of UK.

Being an outright commercial business, i will not even be surprised if later on we will come across TOI ads targetted at advertisers saying we have so many category A, B, C, D readership spread across india based on response to the missed call campaign.

Rajanbhai, I completely agree with u. They are one of the most biased newspaper in this country. History is the proof about this. Everybody wants to ride on the feelings of an Indian citizen when it comes to corruption but when time will come, they will air congress ads or ads of other convicted criminals. They are the biggest paid media company in this entire country and aid to the current ruling party.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 4

• Like 1

But, after Rahul Gandhi tore it in press conference, is there any chance exist for this ordinance to go further ? 

It is all choreographed.

Even lalu going to jail and his membership being cancelled.

Its part of the "Plan".

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

no wonder Times of India is also known as Toilet of India