Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Tushar Gupta

HELP: 6 months industrial training

I would advice you to contact someone from your city or state to help you out in this situation...

If possible try to get training in power plant or in refinery field that will surely boost your chance for good job after completing your study... Getting training is not that just hard and make sure your college provide NOC letter for training...

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 4

Great topic for Engineering students.like me:P

some companies are giving training on contract base, they are taking some charges from us and also provides facilities to us.and at last they are also gives Experience certificate.

You can check in your Area's MNC.

Hope tou will get asap.

I would advice you to contact someone from your city or state to help you out in this situation... If possible try to get training in power plant or in refinery field that will surely boost your chance for good job after completing your study... Getting training is not that just hard and make sure your college provide NOC letter for training... Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 4

In a good company you need some jack they dont take students directly.

Edited by Tushar Gupta

Six Months Industrial training ???

for us it was 20-25 days training.. & company ko free ka worker miljata hai.. bahut kaam karate hai training main..