Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
phonegeek

Motorola Announces Moto G

Above both links are of same item.

And no longer available .

Sent by Moto G on Reliance CDMA

Everybody using moto g please confirm this. Just compare the signal strength on this phone with the last CDMA you were using.

My phone now always shows full signal while same time same place my photon struggles.

I recently bought galaxy legend here and even that is not getting such consistent full signal.

Now when I tested webpage loading and speed test.

There was a huge difference.

You tube and groove shark perform like never before.

Is it actually all moto g or am I just excited?

sent from my Moto G - Reliance

Edited by ::: VA :::

You are absolutely right Babajee!!

I too noticed that today morning and commented loudly at home for all to hear :)

My ET4G shows 1, maybe 2 network bars inside my house, while the Moto G was going all guns blazing at 4 - 5 bars.

Very happy to see that!!

Great. Lucky guys.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Edited by phonegeek

^^^

We only put in PRL, So Why you need extracted PRL ?

Its PRL no 5 mostly

I thought its official handset, later read it that its boost one only.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Yes its true, Moto G catching good signals

Me too having always 80% and above signals with good data speed.

can anyone posts here tht ebay link of motog available for 7.5k,i couldn't find it.

http://geb.ebay.in/ImportHubViewItem?itemid=151275321532&Motorola-Moto-G-Android-Smartphone-for-Boost-Mobile-NEW

this one is new listing for moto g on geb

there is a strange and sad thing i have just observed.

Two things that come pre installed on our kitkat moto g are not listed in MY apps in play store.

1.Google Play Services

2.Google Keyboard.

Randomly while browsing on my moto g, i hit the link to play store of these apps.

Immediately my play store was open and both of them required updates were pre installed with pending updates.

In fact i compared my google keyboard. it was existing on some 2.xxxxx version where as the latest was 3.xxxxx

now my concern is why didnt play store show these in the list of apps and/or notified when their updates was present.

also there might be other important stuff which we are not aware of and needs updating.

MY PHONE IS NOT ROOTED OR UNLOCKED. ITS TOTALLY STOCK.

The reason is you have to update all the apps once to show in your Installed list...

It would show in all apps listing...

This is the same for Motorola Gallery also...

Don't update the gallery app as it has strange problem of only showing camera images first....

The reason is you have to update all the apps once to show in your Installed list...

It would show in all apps listing...

This is the same for Motorola Gallery also...

Don't update the gallery app as it has strange problem of only showing camera images first....

You didn't understand my post it would seem.

How do you purpose to update an app without knowing.

If you directly search these apps in play store then they don't show at all.

Only going through browser you realize.

I just checked moto x. It had the same situation too.

After updating my app versions are

1. google keyboard 3.0.19423.1102675a

2. google play services 4.3.25

sent from my Moto G - Reliance

As reliance announced moto g cdma, I am planning to upgrade my handset. I spoke to customer care executive from Reliance but he does not have enough information on 3G services available on this phone.

From what I understand, reliance CDMA is not offering 3G instead they are offering only EVDO. But they say it has a maximum speed of 3.1 mbps. If this is true, it should be good enough for using any application. So I want to know if anyone has used reliance CDMA with EVDO and if yes, please share your views.

I live in cochin, kerala and it would be great if someone from my location is using their data services in any of the smartphones.

3G is for GSM and for CDMA is EVDO. Technology is different but they are equivalent. EVDO will give up to 3.1 mbps. If you get good signal at your place definitely you can go for it eyes closed.

Edited by digitalnirvana

^^^

That's what he is asking , if any one can confirm the EVDO coverage , he can get this phone

Sent by Moto G on Reliance CDMA

• Like 1

Kerala RCOM do have have great CDMA coverage, if your in city I think its enable,

Why don't you visit nearest webworld & check it out if EVDO service is available in your area. :)

on incoming calls the caller id photo is always shown cut due to the overlapping

call ring with receive and reject buttons.

which is a put off. only after i accept or reject the call i get to see the full picture.

which kills the whole purpose of having a caller photo.

hello rimwebians,

now its time to cheers with new version of motorola moto g featuring micro sd slot and

4g lte will be launched globally in last week of this month. all other specifications remain same.

motorola jaag raha hai, use consumers ka mindset samajh me aa raha hai ki consumer's kya chahata hai. phir to INDIA may Modi aur Motorola ki balle balle......

• Like 1

I have bought Moto G from shop.rcom.co.in and have ported from tata indicom. Porting was completed last night but i am only getting 1x data. When i callled in the customer care they told me to visit the nearest WW. Online chat support is asking for RSN number to lodge a complaint but i dont know where to find it.

Can someone help me and guide me how to resolve this problem?

^ ^ ^

EVDO needs to be activated first from backend which can be done by sending following SMS,

Postpaid Type HSD send it to 55444

Prepaid Type HSD send it to 55333

on incoming calls the caller id photo is always shown cut due to the overlapping

call ring with receive and reject buttons.

which is a put off. only after i accept or reject the call i get to see the full picture.

which kills the whole purpose of having a caller photo.

@ :::VA:::

Could you get a solution to the above?

Anyway of making the black background of the call receive button transparent?

This issue has been irritating me too.

I just discovered that i am not able to send any SMS. Can anyone help?

Does tethering works with Moto G CDMA? I am getting error msg.

Found out that SMS was not going through because the number was being saved in +91 format. But all my numbers are saved in same format :(

I was able to enable tethering by using the tutorial to enable tethering by sqlite editor