Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
drshreenivaas

Please Suggest CDMA + GSM Dual SIM Android Upto Rs 7,000

Can anyone suggest a good cdma+gsm touch screen Android phone upto 7000?

I want to use Tata indicom sim in it.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Hello Shreenivas

The answer to this question has been covered in few threads extensively and is regularly updated.

Please go through this topic

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/topic/33577-list-of-cdma-gsm-handsets/

Please do not purchase any CDMA set as it is dying technology and wastage of money

Would like to hear your story ! :huh:
  • Like 2

Please do not purchase any CDMA set as it is dying technology and wastage of money

oh really:o

I would like to also hear ur story.

This forum is mostly for CDMA

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Please check all selling post as well as reliance data plans

tapped from DNA

Dying technology thats an interesting statement.May i know what do you mean by it?

nothing new.. non availability of OFFICIAL handsets, no support from providers, etc., etc., etc..... what else..!!!

• Like 1

Abhi Ye bacchoko kya bataye , -_-

The new generation (of mobile users) don't know what they have and what they are missing !

Bhai tu gsm use kar aur santh baith !:P

Mods requesting to make a new topic or clean it, op must be pissed looking so much off-topic (just an suggestion):ph34r:

• Like 1

Cdma is the best technology in the world, in terms of call quality and data speeds. Im with reliance for past 9 years. No operator can beat the reliance cdma coverage and cheap tariff. Don't forget the days where incoming cost is 6 rupees and outgoing cost is 12 on airtel and if you move from home circle(district) you will be charged additional roaming charges.Using Cdma technology Reliance changed the way we use mobile phones.created a mass revolution.There bad time they are in huge debt but definitely they will come back like Verizon.

CDMA is indeed much better in terms of voice clarity. As I use both technologies simultaneously in same ambience, the difference is much more noticeable.

As far as call rates are concerned, CDMA is much cheaper than GSM, particularly for heavy users like me & this forces me to return to CDMA technology again & again.

Unfortunately, the lack of OMH's coupled with costly & pathetic handsets provided by CDMA companies have dimmed the future of this technology.

As I have been looking various alternatives in market, most of the handsets are either carrier locked or need some programming, leaving very few options to choose from.

Unless cdma companies provide good subsidised handsets with long term contract or mobile phone manufacturers bring out multiple devices in every price range, the future looks bleak.

@drshreenivaas

If you look at this forum's for sale thread, you 'll be surprised to see plethora of awesome smartphones. There are options of flagship to budget choices. Now a days there are quite a few choices with omh support as well.

Even on eBay India you will find ample choices for cdma. If you compare the scene with gsm handsets then it will seem meagre but in isolation from a cdma user point of view, the number of choices is baffling.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Like Babaji said , you have many choices now, imported and local.

Even on imported few sellers are offering warranty ( which is not required)

Reliance it self offering handsets from Lenovo which is very good brand.

Beside that u can have phones from all big manufacturing companies like HTC, Samsung, Motorola, ZTE etc..

Also they are much cheaper compare to gsm handsets.

Thanks everyone for sound advice. It's really pleasure to have so many prompt replies to any question asked in this forum.

In bygone days, when I was penniless, I needed a cheap Internet connection & my then girlfriend & now wife gifted me 1x reliance dongle. Since I had lot of queries, I used to Google for answers & rim Web was in first few results. This made me join this forum.

Thereafter, as phone bills mounted, we both started to look for cheaper options. At that time, Tata indicom offered solace & cost of two new handsets, sims & security deposit was equal to my one month's gsm bill.

Again my girlfriend footed the bill & I got one more reason to surf rimweb.

Lot of water has flown under Bridge. Thanks to her steadfast support, I have earned enough to offer her a good life & richly comforts.

Now, she is at a place where only Tata indicom gives good coverage with crystal clear voice clarity & hence I reactivated old Tata indicom sim & asked ur help to choose a good handset to gift her.

This again made me to return to rimweb & to my surprise, found this forum not only alive but thriving despite cdma technology losing steam all over India.

Thanks u all once again for ur suggestions & wonderful reminiscence down the memory lane!

• Like 6

once a person have got used to CDMA, he can never be happy with GSM

Correct..I am not using any gsm service since love in cdma .

Using 3 cdma operators TATA, RELIANCE, MTS

TATA FOR NET USE IN LAPTOP.

RELIANCE NET USE IN MOBILE.

MTS FOR CALLING.:D

Correct..I am not using any gsm service since love in cdma .

Using 3 cdma operators TATA, RELIANCE, MTS

TATA FOR NET USE IN LAPTOP.

RELIANCE NET USE IN MOBILE.

MTS FOR CALLING.:D

Example of Pakka cdma user!!!!;)

tapped from DNA

todays best plan is with CDMA operators..

Reliance give 1.5 GB High Speed for Rs 94..

Tata give 4.5 GB at rs 98 144KBPS and low call rates at rs 23.

MTS give super low call rates with every recharges..

plus the quality of call is superb. i m using Inc 2 and Kapil has helped me a lot to configure and unlock the handset. so thanks kapil for the same.

todays best plan is with CDMA operators..

Reliance give 1.5 GB High Speed for Rs 94..

Tata give 4.5 GB at rs 98 144KBPS and low call rates at rs 23.

MTS give super low call rates with every recharges..

plus the quality of call is superb. i m using Inc 2 and Kapil has helped me a lot to configure and unlock the handset. so thanks kapil for the same.

Madhav ji @

Tata was giving 4,7 gb in 95 rs plan at EVDO speed. ,now they changed plan and latest plan is 1 gb in 95 rs.

and 4 gb in 256 rs.

Edited by vahidmomin

Also 1GB is valid for mobile browsing (brew, wap) only. Mobile tethering is not allowed and would result in main balance being deducted.

Also 1GB is valid for mobile browsing (brew, wap) only. Mobile tethering is not allowed and would result in main balance being deducted.

i am using in mobile and datacard

also in laptop.downloading is also working.

you need a apn setting for DOWNLOADING.

i am using in mobile and datacard

also in laptop.downloading is also working.

you need a apn setting for DOWNLOADING.

Pl post the APN..