Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Murali Krishna Vemuri

Beam Telecom - A horror

Every single line mentioned below is completely true, and verifiable with Beam Telecom. I am ready to give a testimony before any court as well.

August 2nd week 2013: the biggest ever mistake of my life, I chose Beam Telecom. Oh God! What was wrong with me.

21-Aug-2013: whenever there is a power cut, the beam telecom gets disconnected. I call up the beam telecom service center. they say . We will install a battery at our L2 Switch, so you will not have problem.

22-Aug-2013: Beam telecom calls me and says "we installed a battery".

12-Oct-2013: The service is gone. no idea what is going on. So, I lodge a complaint.

13-Oct-2013: No body turns up to check the problem.

14-Oct-2013: No body turns up to check the problem.I remind you nobody visited my house; but some female calls me on phone and says "We did everything from our end sir. it must be your computer problem". So, I challenged ."I will pay you a 1000 rupees if you have guts to visit my place and prove it. still nobody had the ba* s to visit my place.

15-Oct-2013: I shout again at beam telecom. so finally one guy comes to my door. and check the switch box they have installed and declares. sir your cable is plugged out.

16-Oct-2013: power cut, and beam telecom is disconnected. I call up, and report that a battery must be added

17-Oct-2013: A female calls from beam telecom and says "we installed a battery".

21-Oct-2013: Power cut, and beam telecom is disconnected. I call up and shout, and try to reason. a battery has a life of 18 months, if you have installed a battery, what happened. no answer.

15-Nov-2013: God! beam telecom is disconnected. I file a complaint. as usual nobody visits.

16-Nov-2013: Nobody visits to check the problem

17-Nov-2013: I shout yet again on the call center of beam telecom. and after 45min 16 sec of shouting, somebody visits my house to check and cables are plugged out again.

I have a recorded video that this was done by Beam Telecom Worker themselves.

Boss never and never do the mistake of subscribing to Beam Telecom. The organization as such is joke by itself and full of parasites just trying to take money.