Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ACS

Indian Politics - The Dance of Democracy

Hi All,

The Delhi Elections will be held on 4th December 2013 & i guess, today was the last day of campaigning.

Although, I'm a supporter of 'Change', would still like to know:

1) What our Dear Rimwebians think of AAP

2) Whom they would vote for & why..

(Mods: Tried searching for a similar/existing topic.. if already present, plz merge)

Edited by Honest

I think delhties should give one chance to AAP,it vl help other city ppl to see there work nd what change/new they do.

I think BJP.... As they candidate is ex polio chief.... And a better candidate then others... Not AK...

It would also help Modi to consolidate his position for PM....

Kudos to Harshavardhan (BJP) for eradicating polio.. but what about the larger issue.. ?

Are we electing an individual or along with him, blindly electing all other BJP leaders?

AAP at least, promises to have all 'clean' candidates..

Their response/defence on the recent sting operation conducted by 'Media Sarkar' was also satisfactory in my opinion.

I am from gujarat But I Think AAP is better.

AAP is better but unfortunately it is helping Congress as it is eating BJP votes and giving Congress chance to win some close contested seats.

Worst case scenario, even if there are 30 MLAs from AAP, it shall still be a historic victory for the aam aadmi.. we shall take it from there.

Notice how Congress & BJP are already shuddering..

AAP - It may be the change India needed

AAP is better but unfortunately it is helping Congress as it is eating BJP votes and giving Congress chance to win some close contested seats.

I am having this doubt from the beginning... I would love anyone to rule our country except congress... If congress wins again (they know all those tricks in book) then our country is FINISHED for sure, imho...

BJP we have already tried .. lets give a chance to AAP

I will be going to vote tomorrow. Though I am a BJP man, I think I will give my vote to "Jhaadhu" this time around... Lets see if they can clean up the system.

• Like 1

My vote is for change.

We are sure that both Congress and Bjp are corrupt to the core and are averse to any drastic change to the system to make it better.

Sab saale paison ki lalach mein neta banna chahte hain.

Before elections paise aur daaru baant kar vote kharidte hain phir hamein hi lootte hain.

My vote for AAP this time and hope they are different from other 2

I am not from Delhi. But, believe firmly that AAP deserves a chance & in that sync, this country also needs a chance. It was enough of congress / bjp / regional parties, all making mockery of laws that they set.

Reading newspapers / websites & even their nicely made website, I can never judge the ground situation, but fact is they have brought lot more transparency in political process. Kind of setting a bench mark. Also, first time, I am seeing people's direct involvement in the process. AAP has done a right job of getting into the system to clean up the system.

Hope, they win with good majority in order to form government (??). At least other parties will have to get serious elsewhere about the performance / accountability etc.

I must admit support for AAP seems to be lot more than I ever imagined considering how new they are. Hope they do not let people down. But yes one thing is for sure. Congress ki sarkaar bane na bane AAP ne Kamal ko to Thappad maar diya

It will be most interesting to watch what AAP does if no party gets a clear majority in delhi & they are in the position to play kingmaker for either congress or bjp govt. formation. Will they support either one or force re-election?
  • Like 1

I also believe that no party is going to get majority.... In that case we will watch real character of aap.

• Like 1

I think Delhi will give clear mandate either AAP or BJP. Congress will loose by huge margin.

According to my belief India need to give jolt to both Congress ams bjp. But root of aap is based on false hood of corruption free India and party. Their claims are unrealistic and they fry to misguide people as much as cong-bjp.

In current world regression has no meaning. We have to look forward. We also must not forget that aap too tried to woo Muslim voters. Means they too divide society by religion so what is different in all three parties?

• Like 3

I too am surprised with the support that AAP has garnered..

But the true color of party would come out in case of hung assembly...

Would it reach to congress or BJP for external support to form the government?

If they do.. There surely have to be some under table transactions... Which would mean AAP is no different from anyone else..

If they don't then it's hung assembly and possibly reelection case (assuming congress and bjp won't support each other)

So in essence additional burden to the tax payer and waste of public money...

Let's see what happens

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

I guess AAP would eat a lot of share of Congress and BJP .. leaving nobody in Majority .... the smaller parties will be the king makers

As many have pointed Delhi assembly is heading for a hung assembly or BJP majority.Option 1 looks brighter would want to see what AAP does here will it support any of those parties it principally opposed or burden exchequer with another election.Or like every other political outfit go for a secret pact and make merry

I fail to understand "what is the big deal with re-election"??? Everyone, is saying its going to burden our economy, so and so... Even a dozen re-elections can NEVER be even 1% of a scam by congress in ONE month, imho... Its a hype, myth, BIG FAT LIE... Please DO NOT FALL PREY FOR IT..

Re-Election will force parties to bring worthy candidates.. So PLEASE stop worrying about re-elections, and do what your mind says...

• Like 7

If AAP is in a kingmaker position they can ask for BJP support without any compromise to they ideology.... I think if AAP has a majority they would eventually form the government.... And to take help from Congress / BJP isn't going to dent they chances then... Except Congress / BJP don't let them work...

+1 fot Aap. party with lot of difference. driven by young ignited minds.

Sent from my JY-G3 using Tapatalk 2

I guess AAP would eat a lot of share of Congress and BJP .. leaving nobody in Majority .... the smaller parties will be the king makers

I have always been against smaller regional parties being given too much importance (AAP being the regional party in this case) . They eventually become blackmailers and destabilize the government. Though I am absolutely anti Congress, I still believe if Congress had clear majority, they could have done much better than what they did in the last 5 years.

Coming to AAP, I do not think they are going to be any different. They had already called the Batla house encounter fake and tried to please a very conservative mulla. Besides I hate their filmy stunt of Gandhi topi.

Their Defence of sting operation was like it is of all parties. Deny first, blame opponents and then come with some lame excuse.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

• Like 1